Windows 10: "Customise" Tab Missing in File Properties

Discus and support "Customise" Tab Missing in File Properties in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The Desktop folder originally had an icon, and then I tried to move it out of OneDrive, I first deleted it thinking it was also on the system, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by namer707, Aug 17, 2024.

1. namer707 Win User

"Customise" Tab Missing in File Properties

The Desktop folder originally had an icon, and then I tried to move it out of OneDrive, I first deleted it thinking it was also on the system, then recovered it from a notification that came up after I restarted my laptop, and it doesn't have an icon anymore.I have been told that the only way to make it appear again is to use a shortcut, but I should be able to make one appear without a shortcut because it had an icon before.How do I do this?

:)

namer707, Aug 17, 2024
  2. RyoTakagi Win User

Properties Tab

Hello, I see that you have a few tabs missing in explorer properties. The forum thread may help you resolve this. Try the methods listed here!:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Hope this helps!

RyoTakagi, Aug 17, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Aug 17, 2024
  4. "Customise" Tab Missing in File Properties

Missing Sharing Tab in Folder Properties on Windows10

H Roshan,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

I suggest you to refer to the suggestion provided by JacktheSmack replied on February 21, 2016 in the below link and check if it helps.

Redirecting

Registry disclaimer

To do so: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these
    steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article
    in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

322756 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756/ )

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with missing folder properties, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 17, 2024
Thema:

"Customise" Tab Missing in File Properties

1. "Customise" Tab Missing in File Properties - Similar Threads - Customise Tab Missing

2. "Customise" Tab Missing in File Properties

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Customise" Tab Missing in File Properties: The Desktop folder originally had an icon, and then I tried to move it out of OneDrive, I first deleted it thinking it was also on the system, then recovered it from a notification that came up after I restarted my laptop, and it doesn't have an icon anymore.I have been told...
  3. Shortcut Tab missing in Shortcut properties

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shortcut Tab missing in Shortcut properties: I'm trying to enable cheats in Far Cry 2, so I made a shortcut and wanted to add the parameters in the shortcut tab in the properties. Problem is, there is no Shortcut tab. Only General, Web Document, Security, Details and Previous Versions. submitted by /u/TheIronSven...
  4. Why is the readyboot tab in properties missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the readyboot tab in properties missing?: Why is the readyboot tab in properties missing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-readyboot-tab-in-properties-missing/08ebbec5-517c-4b78-b7a2-f3b48bdc9fab
  5. Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing: I have already updated the driver to High definition audio device but only the enhancements tab in speaker properties popped up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enhancements-tab-in-microphone-properties-missing/74f555da-ac11-4ad3-9f8f-26cf1dd82b77
  6. Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing: I have already updated the driver to High definition audio device but only the enhancements tab in speaker properties popped up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enhancements-tab-in-microphone-properties-missing/74f555da-ac11-4ad3-9f8f-26cf1dd82b77
  7. Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. File Explorer - Tabs missing in folder properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer - Tabs missing in folder properties: When I right click on a folder, I'd expect to see the customize and other tabs. However, I do not see any tabs other than the 'General' tab and 'Previous Versions'. You may have noticed that the "Read-Only" box is checked. I tried to uncheck it, and uncheck other boxes in...
  9. Tabs missing from Drive properties in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tabs missing from Drive properties in File Explorer: in this pc my driver haven't the capacity details and in peroperties aren't the former tabs.i attach the picture. please help me fix this [ATTACH] ***Original title: deappearing driver peroperties***...
  10. Sharing tab missing in properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing tab missing in properties: I have Win 10 Home 64 bit. In my Win 7 there used to be a Share tab in file properties. In my Win 10 this tab is missing in properties. Any help in recovering it would be appreciated. As additional information, I am the sole user of the PC with only the one account that...