Windows 10: Custom Cursors

Discus and support Custom Cursors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Alright! You can best include them in one zip file, for the ease of use. Also, the forum supports attachments should you be interested to add files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hopachi, Feb 14, 2016.

1. SonicBlue Win User

Custom Cursors

Good to know, Thanks. A lot of the forums I've been on don't support file attachments. I will re-manage them and the links.

SonicBlue, Feb 23, 2016
  2. Wynona Win User

But, but, but . . . I like the blinky one bestest of all! *Thumbs*Roflmao2

Wynona, Feb 24, 2016
  3. Cliff S New Member
    That's it!!!
    Thanks Horace!
    I just need a bit of change(of course I have my original tucked away)*Biggrin
    Ok Blinky it is*Smile

Cliff S, Feb 24, 2016
  4. Cliff S New Member

Custom Cursors

Crap! it's too large with the layered GIF for an avatar.
    But the size pixel size(96x96) and file size(100kb) are within limits, now I#m confused!*Confused

Cliff S, Feb 24, 2016
  5. Hopachi Win User
    It does look a bit funny. *Biggrin
    Thanks!

Regarding the avatar:
    This means GIF above 100kb will loose animation: Blinky here is 101kb *cry

But first:
    Optimize animated GIF

Custom Cursors [​IMG]

Gets it nice and small.
    *Cool

Hopachi, Feb 24, 2016
  6. Hopachi Win User
    Was 1kb too many... *Nerd

Hopachi, Feb 24, 2016
  7. Cliff S New Member
    Now it's rollin''! Thanks*Thumbs

Cliff S, Feb 24, 2016
  8. Hopachi Win User

Custom Cursors

Glad it worked!
    Had to put Blinky on a diet.

Just like for people: 101kg is one too many.
    *Roflmao2

Hopachi, Feb 24, 2016
  9. Wynona Win User
    I created an avatar for Cliff S and I didn't have to do a thing! *Roflmao2

Wynona, Feb 24, 2016
  10. Cliff S New Member
    It's a Myopic psychedelic avatar cat...

Cliff S, Feb 24, 2016
  11. Hopachi Win User
    Delta45 Neon-Green
    delta45-neon-green.zip

Custom Cursors [​IMG]

delta45-green-animated01.zip (Animated spinner busy/working)

Custom Cursors [​IMG]

Custom Cursors [​IMG]

Time to move some pointers again.
    This one got pretty popular @EightForums.
    Must be the kryptonite I've used in the making.

Custom Cursors [​IMG]

Up to 96x96px so here we go.
    Installer inf is included in zip.

Hopachi, Feb 24, 2016
  12. SonicBlue Win User
    I like Kryptonite too. Will dig out the superman/kryptonite cursors soon and still to come are spidey and startreks.

SonicBlue, Feb 24, 2016
  13. Hopachi Win User

Custom Cursors

Yeah! .... and Star Trek!!

Looking forward to it.

Hopachi, Feb 24, 2016
  14. SonicBlue Win User
    Ok I packed the Star Trek first for you Hopachi.
    Gold=Command
    Blue=Science
    Red=Engineering

Custom Cursors [​IMG]

SonicBlue, Feb 25, 2016
  15. Hopachi Win User
    Thanks for adding them here, SonicBlue!
    Nicely done, plus the animations use teleportation.
    *Thumbs

Hopachi, Feb 25, 2016
Thema:

Custom Cursors

1. Custom Cursors - Similar Threads - Custom Cursors

2. Custom mouse cursor applies in menu but doesn't actually change, only for the "move" cursor...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom mouse cursor applies in menu but doesn't actually change, only for the "move" cursor...: I've tried everything but I can't seem to get the cursor to change from the default 4-arrow cursor for moving objects. Every other cursor form can be customized just fine, but when I apply any custom cursor to replace the "move" cursor, it simply doesn't work this includes...
  3. Custom mouse cursor applies in menu but doesn't actually change, only for the "move" cursor...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom mouse cursor applies in menu but doesn't actually change, only for the "move" cursor...: I've tried everything but I can't seem to get the cursor to change from the default 4-arrow cursor for moving objects. Every other cursor form can be customized just fine, but when I apply any custom cursor to replace the "move" cursor, it simply doesn't work this includes...
  4. mY CUSTOM MOUSE CURSOR CHANGES BACK TO THE DEFAULT ONE WHEN I REATART MY PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mY CUSTOM MOUSE CURSOR CHANGES BACK TO THE DEFAULT ONE WHEN I REATART MY PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: mY CUSTOM MOUSE CURSOR CHANGES BACK TO THE DEFAULT ONE WHEN I REATART MY PC. AFTER RESTARTING MY pc IT STILL SAYS THAT MY CUSTOM CURSOR IS EQUIPPED, EVEN THOUGH THE ULGY REGULAR CURSOR IS SHOWWN. THIS IS HAPPENING ON 2 DIFFERENT COMPLETELY DISCONNECTED pcS THAT I OWN. hOW TO...
  5. mY CUSTOM MOUSE CURSOR CHANGES BACK TO THE DEFAULT ONE WHEN I REATART MY PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mY CUSTOM MOUSE CURSOR CHANGES BACK TO THE DEFAULT ONE WHEN I REATART MY PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: mY CUSTOM MOUSE CURSOR CHANGES BACK TO THE DEFAULT ONE WHEN I REATART MY PC. AFTER RESTARTING MY pc IT STILL SAYS THAT MY CUSTOM CURSOR IS EQUIPPED, EVEN THOUGH THE ULGY REGULAR CURSOR IS SHOWWN. THIS IS HAPPENING ON 2 DIFFERENT COMPLETELY DISCONNECTED pcS THAT I OWN. hOW TO...
  6. mY CUSTOM MOUSE CURSOR CHANGES BACK TO THE DEFAULT ONE WHEN I REATART MY PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My custom cursor always changes to default.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My custom cursor always changes to default.: So, i changed my cursor in the settings. But whenever i restart or shut down my pc, the cursor comes back to the default windows one.I don't know how can i repair it.I once had a virus and fortunetly removed it, but i hope that doesn't have anything to do with it.Thanks!...
  8. My custom cursor always changes to default.

My custom cursor always changes to default.: So, i changed my cursor in the settings. But whenever i restart or shut down my pc, the cursor comes back to the default windows one.I don't know how can i repair it.I once had a virus and fortunetly removed it, but i hope that doesn't have anything to do with it.Thanks!...
  9. My custom cursor always changes to default.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Roblox screen flickering with custom cursor

Roblox screen flickering with custom cursor: I've had an issue for a long time in roblox that anytime a roblox game uses a cursor that isn't the default cursor my screen will flicker black. I use the webversion and have tried both windowed and full screen, I have already changed surtain settings like display settings,...