Windows 10: Cursor freezes and video keeps pausing and unpausing

Discus and support Cursor freezes and video keeps pausing and unpausing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After updating recently, my cursor keeps freezing until i press a key, and if i am watching a video when this happens, the video keeps pausing and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CheeseBumps, Aug 20, 2022.

1. Cursor freezes and video keeps pausing and unpausing

After updating recently, my cursor keeps freezing until i press a key, and if i am watching a video when this happens, the video keeps pausing and unpausing itself continuously until i press any key. I tried updating driver, and also reinstalled windows but it keeps happening for every driver version i use. Please help

:)

CheeseBumps, Aug 20, 2022

2. Videos on all media players and browsers keep unpausing immediately after I pause

Hello,

I am a Windows 10 user. Videos on all media players and browsers keep unpausing immediately after I pause. I will pause a video on spotify or youtube or netflix, and it immediately begins playing after a second of being paused.

When I have headphones plugged in and outputting to my speakers instead, I have to pause 5 times exactly before the video remains paused.

When I have multiple tabs open with paused videos, when one is paused / ad begins / or is closed, the subsequent tab videos immediately unpause.

When I have headphones not plugged in and outputting to my speakers instead, no matter how many times I pause, the video always keeps unpausing and playing.

My speakers are an Alexa.

I use Realtek drivers and Nahimic because of MSI Motherboard.

SajidSarker, Aug 20, 2022
  3. Pause updates unpaused itself

Running the latest Creator's Update and my paused updates just unpaused themselves.

The PITA factor with this OS's updating just continues to grow. Anyone else have their paused updates 'unpaused' by this monstrosity of frustration?

GGIT

PS I paused from advanced settings under Windows Update Settings and it should have had more than month of limit before I 'had' to unpause. And I never turned off or restarted my machine.

gottagetit, Aug 20, 2022
  4. DennisHan Win User

Cursor freezes and video keeps pausing and unpausing

Videos freeze after playing for a few minutes in Windows 10

After playing for a few minutes in various video apps, the videos freeze and the audio continues. Pausing and unpausing usually unfreezes the video. In have a i7 4500U.

DennisHan, Aug 20, 2022
Thema:

Cursor freezes and video keeps pausing and unpausing

1. Cursor freezes and video keeps pausing and unpausing - Similar Threads - Cursor freezes video

2. Cursor freezes and video keeps pausing and unpausing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor freezes and video keeps pausing and unpausing: After updating recently, my cursor keeps freezing until i press a key, and if i am watching a video when this happens, the video keeps pausing and unpausing itself continuously until i press any key. I tried updating driver, and also reinstalled windows but it keeps happening...
  3. Cursor freezes and video keeps pausing and unpausing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor freezes and video keeps pausing and unpausing: After updating recently, my cursor keeps freezing until i press a key, and if i am watching a video when this happens, the video keeps pausing and unpausing itself continuously until i press any key. I tried updating driver, and also reinstalled windows but it keeps happening...
  4. 2 microphones cause videos to repeatedly pause and unpause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 microphones cause videos to repeatedly pause and unpause: I saw similar questions, but I'm not using an HP computer and none of the fixes worked.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-and-video-pauses-automatically/b3641537-0bf3-4791-8159-d6b57d8b83d8?page=3My laptop is a ThinkPad P15v Gen 1Processor IntelR...
  5. 2 microphones cause videos to repeatedly pause and unpause

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 microphones cause videos to repeatedly pause and unpause: I saw similar questions, but I'm not using an HP computer and none of the fixes worked.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-and-video-pauses-automatically/b3641537-0bf3-4791-8159-d6b57d8b83d8?page=3My laptop is a ThinkPad P15v Gen 1Processor IntelR...
  6. 2 microphones cause videos to repeatedly pause and unpause

7. Videos on all media players and browsers keep unpausing immediately after I pause

Videos on all media players and browsers keep unpausing immediately after I pause: Hello, I am a Windows 10 user. Videos on all media players and browsers keep unpausing immediately after I pause. I will pause a video on spotify or youtube or netflix, and it immediately begins playing after a second of being paused. When I have headphones plugged in and...
  8. Windows shortcuts binded to unpause and pause videos?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows shortcuts binded to unpause and pause videos?: Ok I updated my laptop recently then whenever i use shortcuts (win+d,win+e) it just unpauses my youtube tab. Any fix to this? submitted by /u/MrSpark3l [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/itu9fd/windows_shortcuts_binded_to_unpause_and_pause/
  9. Windows keeps rapidly pausing and unpausing media

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps rapidly pausing and unpausing media: submitted by /u/wdpk83point7fm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gv81b9/windows_keeps_rapidly_pausing_and_unpausing_media/
  10. Pause updates unpaused itself

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pause updates unpaused itself: Running the latest Creator's Update and my paused updates just unpaused themselves. The PITA factor with this OS's updating just continues to grow. Anyone else have their paused updates 'unpaused' by this monstrosity of frustration? GGIT PS I paused from advanced settings...