Windows 10: CTRL ALT WIN not working

Discus and support CTRL ALT WIN not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Few hours ago my keyboard started to spam random keys and i tried to fix it with this method but after restarting PC CTRL Windows and ALT keys do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Adam5421, Nov 25, 2023.

1. Adam5421 Win User

CTRL ALT WIN not working

Few hours ago my keyboard started to spam random keys and i tried to fix it with this method but after restarting PC CTRL Windows and ALT keys do not seem to be working anymore. Method:1. Press the Windows + Q keys and type CMD;2. Right-click on Run as Administrator;3. Paste the commands below:REG DELETE "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Keyboard Layout" /V "ScanCode map" /FREG DELETE "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer" /v "NoWinKeys" /FNow do the keys work correctly? If not, do the procedure below:1. Press the Windows + Q keys, type and click on Notepad;2.

:)

Adam5421, Nov 25, 2023
  2. Eric Ber Win User

ctrl alt del to logon

Hi Diane,

Conflicts with the user account settings is one of the possible reasons why the secure sign-in option is enabled on your computer even if the box in the settings is not checked. I would suggest that you enable and disable the
    Require users to press Ctrl+Alt+Delete. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + R.
    • Type control userpasswords2 or netplwiz and press the Enter key.
    • Click the Advanced tab.
    • Under Secure sign-in, check the Require users to press Ctrl + Alt + Delete checkbox.
    • Click Apply.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Open the same settings again and uncheck the Require users to press Ctrl + Alt + Delete checkbox and follow the
      steps 5 and 6.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Nov 25, 2023
  3. Ctrl Shift Win Alt keys not working

Hi,

Just as the title suggests my shift, ctrl, win alt keys are not working. I have tried turning off sticky keys and other solutions online but the issue remains the same. This is the second time it happened, the first time was resolved when I had a BIOS firmware update but now this also didn't work.

Moderator note < made few words are bold >

Omar Alotaibi, Nov 25, 2023
  4. DrDuncan Win User

CTRL ALT WIN not working

Ctrl-alt-delete stopped working

Hi Everyone, I thought I was only having trouble with alt-tab, which I still do. However, I discovered that ctrl-alt-delete doesn't work either. My system is seriously broken. Do I have to re-install Windows to resolve this? I'd hate to have to re-install all the programs on my computer. Any suggestions? Thanks. Dr. Duncan Winver:22H2 OS build 19045.3324

DrDuncan, Nov 25, 2023
Thema:

CTRL ALT WIN not working

1. CTRL ALT WIN not working - Similar Threads - CTRL ALT working

2. CTRL ALT WIN and F10 keys not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CTRL ALT WIN and F10 keys not working: As the topic title says, my CTRL WIN ALT and F10 keys are not working. I've restated my computer, tried a different keyboard, the CMD line method that was recommend in other keyboard related issues on here, uninstalling and reinstalling my keyboard drivers but none of it...
  3. CTRL ALT WIN and F10 keys not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CTRL ALT WIN and F10 keys not working: As the topic title says, my CTRL WIN ALT and F10 keys are not working. I've restated my computer, tried a different keyboard, the CMD line method that was recommend in other keyboard related issues on here, uninstalling and reinstalling my keyboard drivers but none of it...
  4. CTRL ALT WIN and F10 keys not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Ctrl, Alt, and Win keys not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ctrl, Alt, and Win keys not working: I just got a laptop from somebody I know, updated to 23H2, and the Ctrl, Alt, and Win keys do not work after a fresh install of Windows 11. I can use them on the on-screen keyboard, but they do not work both on the native keyboard and any external keyboard. I have tried other...
  6. Ctrl, Alt, and Win keys not working

Ctrl, Alt, and Win keys not working: I just got a laptop from somebody I know, updated to 23H2, and the Ctrl, Alt, and Win keys do not work after a fresh install of Windows 11. I can use them on the on-screen keyboard, but they do not work both on the native keyboard and any external keyboard. I have tried other...
  7. CTRL ALT WIN not working

CTRL ALT WIN not working: Few hours ago my keyboard started to spam random keys and i tried to fix it with this method but after restarting PC CTRL Windows and ALT keys do not seem to be working anymore. Method:1. Press the Windows + Q keys and type CMD;2. Right-click on Run as Administrator;3. Paste...
  8. Ctrl Shift Win Alt keys not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ctrl Shift Win Alt keys not working: Hi, Just as the title suggests my shift, ctrl, win alt keys are not working. I have tried turning off sticky keys and other solutions online but the issue remains the same. This the second time it happened, the first time was resolved when I had a BIOS firmware update but now...
  9. Ctrl Shift Win Alt keys not working

Ctrl Shift Win Alt keys not working: Hi, Just as the title suggests my shift, ctrl, win alt keys are not working. I have tried turning off sticky keys and other solutions online but the issue remains the same. This the second time it happened, the first time was resolved when I had a BIOS firmware update but now...
  10. Ctrl Alt Delete not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ctrl Alt Delete not working: My Win10 HP laptop freezes often and when attempts are made to use Ctrl Alt Delete it no longer works-period- .. All I can do is power off .. there is no workaround so far that I have found. PLEASE HELP!...