Windows 10: Crypto Virus

Discus and support Crypto Virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi guys! when i reinstall my windows and connect to the internet the virus downloads stuff that hides in every place and consumes graphic card cpu and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RaimundoCorreia, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Crypto Virus

Hi guys!

when i reinstall my windows and connect to the internet the virus downloads stuff that hides in every place and consumes graphic card cpu and disk, im sure i have a virus but i don't know how to deal with it can someone help me?

i tried to delete unknown users, even folders that connect to almost every app in my pc, amd radeon mainly

:)

RaimundoCorreia, Feb 15, 2021
  2. SAL36987 Win User

CRYPTO LOCKER

Why not windows defender remove/trace crypto locker virus from my PC?

My PC was infected through crypto locker virus, help me in this regard.

SAL36987, Feb 15, 2021
  3. How crypto ransomware spreads... is it decryptable...should I pay the ransom

Crypto malware ransomware typically propagates itself as a
    Trojan Horse
    which the developers use to target a wide audience for financial gain rather than a specific individual. Numerous

variants of encrypting ransomware
    have been reported between 2013 and 2016.

A repository listing of Crypto malware Information and ransomware topics can be found in this index.

quietman7 - MVP, Feb 15, 2021
  4. trog100 Win User

Crypto Virus

Crypto Manipulation.. ??

is the price of crypto coins being manipulated.. one look at this coinranking chart tell me it is.. the odd coin shows a slight deviation but the rest move up and down in perfect lock step.. the little daily graph on the far right of the image kind of points this out..

sometimes the pattern breaks and the coins do their own thing but during all big up or down moves the lock step pattern shows up..

stellar and eos being the slightly deviant coins in this chart but the pattern of the rest is near identical..

Crypto Virus crypto-manipulation.jpg

trog

trog100, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

Crypto Virus

1. Crypto Virus - Similar Threads - Crypto Virus

2. what is Microsoft-Windows-Crypto-NCrypt%4Operational ???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is Microsoft-Windows-Crypto-NCrypt%4Operational ???: hi all; found this process thing in my event viewer when i was poking about; what is this??? have i got some form of malware or crypto miner on my machine? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-microsoft-windows-crypto/2f110c79-55f1-44bb-8cd1-3863dc3e4f4c
  3. what is Microsoft-Windows-Crypto-NCrypt%4Operational ???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is Microsoft-Windows-Crypto-NCrypt%4Operational ???: hi all; found this process thing in my event viewer when i was poking about; what is this??? have i got some form of malware or crypto miner on my machine? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-microsoft-windows-crypto/2f110c79-55f1-44bb-8cd1-3863dc3e4f4c
  4. Computer won't connect to internet after changing IIS settings using Crypto IIS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't connect to internet after changing IIS settings using Crypto IIS: I was guiding a friend through a fix to connect to a game, and it included using Crypto IIS and changing the template to best practices. This allowed my friend to connect to the game but the overall connection on their computer was slower. I suggested switching the template...
  5. Computer won't connect to internet after changing IIS settings using Crypto IIS

Computer won't connect to internet after changing IIS settings using Crypto IIS: I was guiding a friend through a fix to connect to a game, and it included using Crypto IIS and changing the template to best practices. This allowed my friend to connect to the game but the overall connection on their computer was slower. I suggested switching the template...
  6. How to run a port and make it accepted for crypto mining?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to run a port and make it accepted for crypto mining?: How to run a port and make it accepted for crypto mining? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-run-a-port-and-make-it-accepted-for-crypto/d71e80a2-e358-41cd-8f81-eae43dc0423f
  7. How to run a port and make it accepted for crypto mining?

How to run a port and make it accepted for crypto mining?: How to run a port and make it accepted for crypto mining? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-run-a-port-and-make-it-accepted-for-crypto/d71e80a2-e358-41cd-8f81-eae43dc0423f
  8. Newest documentation for Windows Platform Crypto Provider

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Newest documentation for Windows Platform Crypto Provider: The "Using the Windows 8 Platform Crypto Provider..." V1.1 documentation is available on Github along with the programming examples, but hasn't been updated for 9 years. Since then "ncrypt.h" has added a number of "NCRYPT_PCP_..._PROPERTY" values that seem to have no...
  9. Newest documentation for Windows Platform Crypto Provider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newest documentation for Windows Platform Crypto Provider: The "Using the Windows 8 Platform Crypto Provider..." V1.1 documentation is available on Github along with the programming examples, but hasn't been updated for 9 years. Since then "ncrypt.h" has added a number of "NCRYPT_PCP_..._PROPERTY" values that seem to have no...
  10. Newest documentation for Windows Platform Crypto Provider