Windows 10: Critical Error Kernel-Power 41 failure, and system restart even when idle.

Discus and support Critical Error Kernel-Power 41 failure, and system restart even when idle. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This keeps happening randomly every 2-3 days, I have stress tested by PSU under full system load for an hour and have no issues. There is no pattern... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JackDLF_05, Oct 17, 2024 at 11:12 AM.

1. Critical Error Kernel-Power 41 failure, and system restart even when idle.

This keeps happening randomly every 2-3 days, I have stress tested by PSU under full system load for an hour and have no issues. There is no pattern for when it happens and it does feel completely random. This is the error from event viewer:- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>9</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task> &

:)

2. Kernel Power System Error - NEED HELP!

Is there a reason for not installing the Anniversary Update?

Your Event Viewer System log only shows
    one blue screen error since 8 August. All the other crashes are unexpected (Event 41 errors) shutdowns or system failures.

Critical 01/09/2016 15:39:07 Kernel-Power
    41 (63)

Critical 31/08/2016 16:13:14 Kernel-Power
    41 (63)

Critical 28/08/2016 07:03:22 Kernel-Power
    41 (63)

Error 21/08/2016 20:48:52
    BugCheck 1001 None

Critical 21/08/2016 20:47:34
    Kernel-Power 41 (63)

Critical 21/08/2016 09:10:42 Kernel-Power
    41 (63)

Critical 18/08/2016 06:08:52 Kernel-Power
    41 (63)

Critical 12/08/2016 17:06:11 Kernel-Power
    41 (63)

Critical 08/08/2016 19:46:53 Kernel-Power
    41 (63)

Please download Speccy and upload a copy of the report it produces to OneDrive. To obtain a report select File,
    Save as Text file. It helps to obtain the report at a time when the system is under pressure and temperatures may be higher than normal

http://www.piriform.com/docs/speccy/using-speccy

Gerry C J Cornell, Oct 17, 2024 at 11:22 AM
  3. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

4. Critical Error Kernel-Power 41 failure, and system restart even when idle.

Kernel 41 Power issue

Hello,

When the computer shuts down or restarts unexpectedly, the Kernel Power Event ID 41 error occurs. Upon starting a computer running Windows, the system checks whether the computer was properly shut down. If the computer was not properly turned off, a Kernel
    Power Event 41 message is generated.

Regarding the error that you're getting, we suggest that you check the solution provided by

AndrewGeraci
    on this
    link

For more information regarding Windows Kernel power issue, kindly visit this
    article

Let us know how it turned out for you.

Thema:

Critical Error Kernel-Power 41 failure, and system restart even when idle.

1. Critical Error Kernel-Power 41 failure, and system restart even when idle. - Similar Threads - Critical Error Kernel

2. Critical Error Kernel-Power 41 failure, and system restart even when idle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Error Kernel-Power 41 failure, and system restart even when idle.: This keeps happening randomly every 2-3 days, I have stress tested by PSU under full system load for an hour and have no issues. There is no pattern for when it happens and it does feel completely random. This is the error from event viewer:- <Event...
  3. Critical Error Kernel-Power 41 failure, and system restart even when idle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Error Kernel-Power 41 failure, and system restart even when idle.: This keeps happening randomly every 2-3 days, I have stress tested by PSU under full system load for an hour and have no issues.There is no pattern for when it happens and it does feel completely random.<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">-...
  4. Critical Error Kernel-Power 41 failure, and system restart even when idle.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical Error Kernel-Power 41 failure, and system restart even when idle.: This keeps happening randomly every 2-3 days, I have stress tested by PSU under full system load for an hour and have no issues.There is no pattern for when it happens and it does feel completely random.<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">-...
  5. Critical Error: Kernel-Power 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Error: Kernel-Power 41: Hello, can you please help me with following error? It occured many times. Thank...
  6. Critical Error: Kernel-Power 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical Error: Kernel-Power 41: Hello, can you please help me with following error? It occured many times. Thank...
  7. Critical Error Kernel-power 41 70368744177664,2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Error Kernel-power 41 70368744177664,2: So my New PC started doing this on some games, it is not the games crashing as it has happened on different ones. If I try to post my system log it looks all weird!...
  8. Kernel Power 41 critical error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel Power 41 critical error: Hi my name is Aksim and I have a problem on my pc and I need to fix it small important details I do not have a crashdump only a kernel power 41 critical error in my Windows event log here are the details of the error:- EventData BugcheckCode 0 BugcheckParameter1 0x0...
  9. Kernel-Power Critical Error 41

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel-Power Critical Error 41: I've had an unexpected shutdown everytime the screen goes kinda crowded with game visual effects. I recently changed my PSU to 600w and Asus Radeon RX480 graphic card. All drivers are up to date. But the problem goes on. Here is the crash report I got from the Event Viewer....
  10. kernel power critical error 41

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    kernel power critical error 41: My pc started to randomly restart where my monitor would just turn black.I turned off automatic restart and changed my power supply yet the problem keeps occuring.I have checked the temperatures of my pc and there completely fine....