Windows 10: Credit issue

Discus and support Credit issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue regarding the $2500 OpenAI credit that I recently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by James Salvage, Sep 27, 2024 at 7:17 AM.

1. Credit issue

Dear Microsoft,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue regarding the $2500 OpenAI credit that I recently redeemed as a shortlisted candidate for the Microsoft founder's startup program. It has been 17 days since I redeemed the credit, but I have not yet received the credited amount.I kindly request your assistance in reviewing and resolving this matter at your earliest convenience. I have also attached a screenshot of the message I received from the Microsoft founder's startup team for your reference.My organization ID is org-lVgzXbHAhohBYmkdHu1jMWz

:)

James Salvage, Sep 27, 2024 at 7:17 AM
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

3. Child account without Credit Card verification

Hi,

We appreciate all the information you've provided. We would like to isolate this concern for you. Kindly answer these questions:

• Are there any error codes/messages preventing you from performing the action?
    • What steps are you trying to do in order to add the credit card to the child account? Do you experience similar issue with other browsers as well?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Moreover, we suggest that you try to add the child account in this
    link

Let us know if you have additional questions.

4. sygnus21 Win User

Credit issue

Credit Card Problem

You are old school as you can just as easily activate a credit card online. Of course they'll be security measures in place to make sure you are you *Wink

And no, you don't "have to go online" to activate.

Thema:

Credit issue

1. Credit issue - Similar Threads - Credit issue

2. Credit issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Credit issue: Dear Microsoft,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue regarding the $2500 OpenAI credit that I recently redeemed as a shortlisted candidate for the Microsoft founder's startup program. It has been 17 days since I redeemed the...
  3. I have a recurring charge on my credit card from microsoft that i cannot identify

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a recurring charge on my credit card from microsoft that i cannot identify: I have a recurring charge on my credit card from microsoft that i cannot identify. I am no the admin and do not have admin rights, but the charge is associated with my card...
  4. I have a recurring charge on my credit card from microsoft that i cannot identify

I have a recurring charge on my credit card from microsoft that i cannot identify: I have a recurring charge on my credit card from microsoft that i cannot identify. I am no the admin and do not have admin rights, but the charge is associated with my card...
  5. i did not authorize current charge on my pay pay account please credit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i did not authorize current charge on my pay pay account please credit: i received a charge for microsoft 365 that did not authorize. I may have tried for free and was not notified. Please cancel the charge on my pay pal account...
  6. i did not authorize current charge on my pay pay account please credit

i did not authorize current charge on my pay pay account please credit: i received a charge for microsoft 365 that did not authorize. I may have tried for free and was not notified. Please cancel the charge on my pay pal account...
  7. What do I do if my account was hacked and a fraudulent credit card was added to my account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do if my account was hacked and a fraudulent credit card was added to my account...: My account was hacked and someone used a fraudulent credit card to purchase an Xbox and 3 giftcards. I reported the account activity as not me, changed my password and canceled part of the order it would not let me cancel the giftcards. What else can I do? I can't investigate...
  8. What do I do if my account was hacked and a fraudulent credit card was added to my account...

What do I do if my account was hacked and a fraudulent credit card was added to my account...: My account was hacked and someone used a fraudulent credit card to purchase an Xbox and 3 giftcards. I reported the account activity as not me, changed my password and canceled part of the order it would not let me cancel the giftcards. What else can I do? I can't investigate...
  9. Why can my child not purchase with Microsoft store credit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can my child not purchase with Microsoft store credit?: My 15 year old son has an account that is part of my family group. He wanted to purchase some minecoins on the minecraft store, so I bought him $25 in Microsoft credit. This purchase went through, my credit card was charge $25 and my son's account has $25 in credit. All...
  10. Why can my child not purchase with Microsoft store credit?

Why can my child not purchase with Microsoft store credit?: My 15 year old son has an account that is part of my family group. He wanted to purchase some minecoins on the minecraft store, so I bought him $25 in Microsoft credit. This purchase went through, my credit card was charge $25 and my son's account has $25 in credit. All...