Windows 10: creating a new email

Discus and support creating a new email in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm trying to create a new email, then I get to a page where it says "enter the code sent to"... the new email I'm trying to make... But I can't access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JACK SIMMONS Student, Jun 11, 2022.

1. creating a new email

I'm trying to create a new email, then I get to a page where it says "enter the code sent to"... the new email I'm trying to make... But I can't access the code because the email doesn't exist yet, could someone help me figure this out because it's really stressful.

:)

JACK SIMMONS Student, Jun 11, 2022

2. creating new folder problem in windows 10 creator

Hi Gudiya,

The problem you've encountered in creating a folder could be caused by software or program conflict as the issue appeared a few days after installing the Windows 10 Creators update. For us to know if this only occurs when creating a new folder from the desktop,
    we suggest that you try creating a new folder using a keyboard shortcut or from File Explorer. Please refer to the steps below:

Creating a new folder using a keyboard shortcut.

• Click on the desktop.
    • Press CTRL + SHIFT + N.
    • A new folder should be created.

Creating a new folder from File Explorer.

• Open File Explorer.
    • Hover your mouse on the location where you want to create a new folder.
    • Right-click it, go to New > Folder.

In case the problem persists, then we suggest that you go ahead and perform a clean boot. Doing so will start your computer using minimal drivers to help us determine what conflict is causing the problem. Check out
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows for the detailed steps.

Let us know the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 11, 2022
  3. Email

Hello,

Thank you for reaching us on the forum with your concern.

As per the issue description you have two email id's and you want to change your secondary email to primary on your pc.

I would suggest you to switch the login account to Local user account. Then switch back to Microsoft account which you want to use. You may follow the steps provided below:

Step 1: Switch to local user account

Follow these steps to create a “Local User account”.

• Press “Windows key +W”.
    • Type “users” without quotes in the search box.
    • Then select “Users” from the left panel.
    • You will get an option “Switch to a Local account” right below your user account name.
    • Select “Switch to a local account” option.
    • Enter the required details.
    • Then login to the local account and check how it works.

Step 2: Switch back to Microsoft account

Follow these steps to create a “Microsoft account”.

• Press “Windows key +W”.
    • Type “users” without quotes in the search box.
    • Then select “Users” from the left panel.
    • Select “Switch to Microsoft account” right below your user account name.
    • Enter the required details (Primary Email ID).
    • Restart the computer and then try to login using new Primary account.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Jun 11, 2022
  4. Anne Ros Win User

creating a new email

Delete Outlook email address and add new admistrator email

Hi,

If you've created a new account, you can assign it as the new administrator account and delete the other one. For us to provide a suitable solution to your concern, we'd like to have some clarifications regarding the issue:

• Are you signing to your laptop using a Microsoft account?
    • Are you able to sign in using the new email address you've created?
    • Did you assign the newly created email address or user account as the new admin account?

In the meantime, if you can login using the new account that you've created, try creating a new admin account or setting it up as the new admin and delete the old one by following the steps in this
    article.

We'll wait for your response.

Anne Ros, Jun 11, 2022
Thema:

creating a new email

1. creating a new email - Similar Threads - creating email

2. Bit Locker recovery key, but I don't know which email address I used to create Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bit Locker recovery key, but I don't know which email address I used to create Microsoft...: Hello,this morning I started my personal laptop, but I got Bit Locker blue screen that gives clear instructions on what to do to get recovery key. But for some reason I don't even remember I ever created Microsoft account for myself, expect the business one I got from work,...
  3. Bit Locker recovery key, but I don't know which email address I used to create Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bit Locker recovery key, but I don't know which email address I used to create Microsoft...: Hello,this morning I started my personal laptop, but I got Bit Locker blue screen that gives clear instructions on what to do to get recovery key. But for some reason I don't even remember I ever created Microsoft account for myself, expect the business one I got from work,...
  4. Am I able to remove a third party email address from an account created using that email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am I able to remove a third party email address from an account created using that email...: Hello, When I created my Microsoft account used to log in to Windows, Outlook, Office 365 and OneDrive etc I chose to use an existing third-party email address Gmail. I have since realised that this was a mistake and it's causing some account management headaches. I'd like to...
  5. Am I able to remove a third party email address from an account created using that email...

Am I able to remove a third party email address from an account created using that email...: Hello, When I created my Microsoft account used to log in to Windows, Outlook, Office 365 and OneDrive etc I chose to use an existing third-party email address Gmail. I have since realised that this was a mistake and it's causing some account management headaches. I'd like to...
  6. Cannot create a new Microsoft account and email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot create a new Microsoft account and email: I am trying to create a brand-new Microsoft account and email address. I am going to account.microsoft.com and then opting to "Sign Up", and then choose to "Get a new address". My only options to are to choose from either the "outlook.com" or "hotmail.com" domains which I...
  7. Cannot create a new Microsoft account and email

Cannot create a new Microsoft account and email: I am trying to create a brand-new Microsoft account and email address. I am going to account.microsoft.com and then opting to "Sign Up", and then choose to "Get a new address". My only options to are to choose from either the "outlook.com" or "hotmail.com" domains which I...
  8. Accidentally created a work and personal account with same email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally created a work and personal account with same email address: I have my email hosted on GoDaddy, and apparently Microsoft thinks that this is a business account, even though it is my personal email account. So now I have a Microsoft personal account and what Microsoft thinks is a Business account, both using the same email address. It...
  9. Accidentally created a work and personal account with same email address

Accidentally created a work and personal account with same email address: I have my email hosted on GoDaddy, and apparently Microsoft thinks that this is a business account, even though it is my personal email account. So now I have a Microsoft personal account and what Microsoft thinks is a Business account, both using the same email address. It...
  10. Accidentally created a work and personal account with same email address

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation