Windows 10: Crashing cycle on new pc build after attempting windows 10 update

Discus and support Crashing cycle on new pc build after attempting windows 10 update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I rebuilt my pc upgraded from an 7th gen i5 to a i5 1200k, and after installing windows 10 on a new drive. I went to start updating drivers for my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Devin 140, Oct 18, 2024 at 12:22 AM.

1. Devin 140 Win User

Crashing cycle on new pc build after attempting windows 10 update

I rebuilt my pc upgraded from an 7th gen i5 to a i5 1200k, and after installing windows 10 on a new drive. I went to start updating drivers for my motherboard and gpu and Razer installed automatically” only mentioning since ive read that corsair vengeance ram can have conflicts with razor”. But when i went to start updating windows a bunch of updates failed and then my pc ran into an endless cycle of crashes for 6 or 7 error codes. Eventually ending with 0xc00000021a error forcing me to wipe the ssd through my bios. My question is should i have updated windows immediately to prevent having t

:)

2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Thema:

1. Crashing cycle on new pc build after attempting windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Crashing cycle build

2. Crashing cycle on new pc build after attempting windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashing cycle on new pc build after attempting windows 10 update: I rebuilt my pc upgraded from an 7th gen i5 to a i5 1200k, and after installing windows 10 on a new drive. I went to start updating drivers for my motherboard and gpu and Razer installed automatically” only mentioning since ive read that corsair vengeance ram can have...
  3. Crashing cycle on new pc build after attempting windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Crashing cycle on new pc build after attempting windows 10 update: I rebuilt my pc upgraded from an 7th gen i5 to a i5 1200k, and after installing windows 10 on a new drive. I went to start updating drivers for my motherboard and gpu and Razer installed automatically” only mentioning since ive read that corsair vengeance ram can have...
  4. New PC build and Windows keeps crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New PC build and Windows keeps crashing: I just recently built a new PC:CPU- Ryzen 7 7700XGPU- MSI Gaming X Trio 4080 tiMOBO- MSI Tomahawk B650 Wi-FiRAM- G.Skill DDR 5 6000 mhzPSU- MSI A750GCOOLER- Corsair H100i LCD EliteOS- Windows 10It start while playing Jedi Survivor and then kept happening at the same point....
  5. New PC build and Windows keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC build and Windows keeps crashing: I just recently built a new PC:CPU- Ryzen 7 7700XGPU- MSI Gaming X Trio 4080 tiMOBO- MSI Tomahawk B650 Wi-FiRAM- G.Skill DDR 5 6000 mhzPSU- MSI A750GCOOLER- Corsair H100i LCD EliteOS- Windows 10It start while playing Jedi Survivor and then kept happening at the same point....
  6. New PC build and Windows keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. BSOD crash after new pc build, troubleshooting and updating led no where.

BSOD crash after new pc build, troubleshooting and updating led no where.: Hey everyone! Just built a new pc and soon after I started getting BSOD crashes with multiple different causes such as IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL APC_INDEX_MISMATCH KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY included is a google drive folder containing...
  8. New pc build random crashes

New pc build random crashes: Hey there, hoping to get some quick help with a new pc build for my son. For some reason it has random crashes/hangs and reboots from blue screen to bios. Which then cannot see the nvme drive until I physically hold case power button to shut down, then let it sit for a couple...
  9. New pc build random crashes

in Windows 10 Support
    New pc build random crashes: Hey there, hoping to get some quick help with a new pc build for my son. For some reason it has random crashes/hangs and reboots from blue screen to bios. Which then cannot see the nvme drive until I physically hold case power button to shut down, then let it sit for a couple...
  10. Windows 10 crashing/freezing after update attempt.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 crashing/freezing after update attempt.: Hi, I have a dell inspiron laptop running windows 10. It's around 5 yrs old and has been running perfectly. About two weeks ago it tried to downloading a windows update. Something must've gone wrong because I got a message saying something along the lines of could not install...