Windows 10: Crashes to blank screen. Restart sometimes starts a blank screen with turquoise dots along...

Discus and support Crashes to blank screen. Restart sometimes starts a blank screen with turquoise dots along... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Started recently, end of November until today. Today is the worse of it, as I've been trying to troubleshoot what the issue is.All parts of the PC are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RVallant, Dec 22, 2022.

1. RVallant Win User

Crashes to blank screen. Restart sometimes starts a blank screen with turquoise dots along...

Started recently, end of November until today. Today is the worse of it, as I've been trying to troubleshoot what the issue is.All parts of the PC are brand new and haven't given me any issues until recently. My specs are;MOBO: Z690 Aorus Pro just updated the Bios to F21CPU: i5-12600k ~ 3.7GhZ 12th GenRAM: 32GBGPU: RTX 3080 TiI can semi-replicate the crash, it happens when trying to load a file from a video game. I've had Taskmaster up at the time, there's barely any load on the CPU/GPU/RAM, whatever. I've used methods to turn graphics settings to the very lowest, same issue.What will happ

:)

RVallant, Dec 22, 2022
  2. JBravo Win User

Blank screen on startup...

I've got an old Gigabyte GA-8IPE1000-G motherboard lying around. But I only get a blank screen on startup. I get the ram beeps and everything, just no screen??

Any ideas on where to look for the prob?

Any help would be welcome

JBravo, Dec 22, 2022
  3. Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Dec 22, 2022
  4. kodex Win User

Crashes to blank screen. Restart sometimes starts a blank screen with turquoise dots along...

Screen goes blank after changing BIOS settings/

I don't know how long this has been happening, a few weeks at least, but whenever I change a setting in my BIOS (and save & exit), my screen goes blank and my monitor goes into standby. Any suggestions to fix this?

kodex, Dec 22, 2022
Thema:

1. Crashes to blank screen. Restart sometimes starts a blank screen with turquoise dots along... - Similar Threads - Crashes blank screen

2. Blank grey screen with spinning dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank grey screen with spinning dots: Hi,I just thought I'd post this as a new thread, because the 'original' thread from 2017 is now locked and can't receive further contributions...
  3. Blank grey screen with spinning dots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank grey screen with spinning dots: Hi,I just thought I'd post this as a new thread, because the 'original' thread from 2017 is now locked and can't receive further contributions...
  4. Blank grey screen with spinning dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blank dark turquoise green sign out screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank dark turquoise green sign out screen: My tool bar froze -totally unresponsive. So I clicked on the main screen and clicked on sign out. A dark turquoise green screen appeared with a message signing out with circle going round. After ten minutes of this I tried turning the laptop off. Signing out message...
  6. Blank dark turquoise green sign out screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank dark turquoise green sign out screen: My tool bar froze -totally unresponsive. So I clicked on the main screen and clicked on sign out. A dark turquoise green screen appeared with a message signing out with circle going round. After ten minutes of this I tried turning the laptop off. Signing out message...
  7. Crashes to blank screen. Restart sometimes starts a blank screen with turquoise dots along...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashes to blank screen. Restart sometimes starts a blank screen with turquoise dots along...: Started recently, end of November until today. Today is the worse of it, as I've been trying to troubleshoot what the issue is.All parts of the PC are brand new and haven't given me any issues until recently. My specs are;MOBO: Z690 Aorus Pro just updated the Bios to F21CPU:...
  8. Crashes to blank screen. Restart sometimes starts a blank screen with turquoise dots along...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashes to blank screen. Restart sometimes starts a blank screen with turquoise dots along...: Started recently, end of November until today. Today is the worse of it, as I've been trying to troubleshoot what the issue is.All parts of the PC are brand new and haven't given me any issues until recently. My specs are;MOBO: Z690 Aorus Pro just updated the Bios to F21CPU:...
  9. Start screen blank

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start screen blank: I was adding my kids to the account and setting up parental controls and now I can’t log in. I hit any key and the screen goes blank. the main screen comes on, i see the time, a background picture and hit any key to see my email accounts to log in BUT the entire screen goes...
  10. Problems with Start Screen blank

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with Start Screen blank: Just installed build 10586 and get an error c:/programdata/microsoft/windows/startmenu/programs/desktop.ink parameter is incorrect. this came up after the upgrade was completed. cannot switch back and forth using the windows key also. Under programs there is no folder...