Windows 10: CPDFPrintHelper Error: RegOpenKeyEx Failed and WinExec Failed

Discus and support CPDFPrintHelper Error: RegOpenKeyEx Failed and WinExec Failed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm experiencing an issue with printing documents from OnBase on Windows 10. I've confirmed that Adobe the default PDF viewer has the necessary... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CarlS1099, Oct 18, 2024 at 8:37 AM.

1. CarlS1099 Win User

CPDFPrintHelper Error: RegOpenKeyEx Failed and WinExec Failed

I'm experiencing an issue with printing documents from OnBase on Windows 10. I've confirmed that Adobe the default PDF viewer has the necessary permissions, the printer driver is up-to-date, and other applications are printing correctly.OnBase downloads files to the user's temporary folder and then uses Adobe to print them. After printing, the files are typically deleted from the temporary folder. However, in this case, the files are not being deleted, indicating that the printing process is failing.I've reached out to the application vendor's technical support, but they believe the issue is

:)

2. chideock Win User

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

3. Azhar Win User
    RPi2 from Windows cross compilation Error "The test for linking against libxcb failed!"

Error in Cross Compilation, I am using Qt5.0, Windows10, Raspberry Pi 2.
    I was following this tutorial and the process failed at step 16 and tried with its suggestion but cannot find a solution.

Error prompted after step 16 is:

Running configuration tests...
    The test for linking against libxcb failed!
    Use of pkg-config is not enabled, maybe you want to pass -force-pkg-config?
    You might need to install dependency packages for libxcb.
    See src/plugins/platforms/xcb/README.

and when I printed log in file as tutorial suggested, there are some errors mentioned like:

• cc1plus.exe: error: unrecognized command line option '-fuse-ld=gold'
    • error "Symbolic function binding on this architecture may be broken, disabling it (see QTBUG-36129)."
    • etc.

I tried but still find no solution.

4. trickson Win User

Bigger fail?

I voted for BD . The fact that AMD has been very secretive , All the delays and a WR OC to me is nothing but a FAIL to me , Lots of fluff no substance . The rest of the list is not as much to me as this is . Why is SB on there ? That is no were near a fail and as for the political stuff goes WE ALL KNOW THEY HAVE FAILED ! The last one on the list I do not even know what that is .

Thema:

1. CPDFPrintHelper Error: RegOpenKeyEx Failed and WinExec Failed - Similar Threads - CPDFPrintHelper Error RegOpenKeyEx

2. CPDFPrintHelper Error: RegOpenKeyEx Failed and WinExec Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPDFPrintHelper Error: RegOpenKeyEx Failed and WinExec Failed: I'm experiencing an issue with printing documents from OnBase on Windows 10. I've confirmed that Adobe the default PDF viewer has the necessary permissions, the printer driver is up-to-date, and other applications are printing correctly.OnBase downloads files to the user's...
  3. CPDFPrintHelper Error: RegOpenKeyEx Failed and WinExec Failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CPDFPrintHelper Error: RegOpenKeyEx Failed and WinExec Failed: I'm experiencing an issue with printing documents from OnBase on Windows 10. I've confirmed that Adobe the default PDF viewer has the necessary permissions, the printer driver is up-to-date, and other applications are printing correctly.OnBase downloads files to the user's...
  4. Error: Pci.sys... FAILED!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: Pci.sys... FAILED!: Hi,I've been dealing with a BSoD Blue Screen of Death issue for the past few hours. The laptop I'm using is from Asus, and I purchased it just a week ago. This is the first time I've encountered this problem. The blue screen error occurred when I accessed the 'boot tab' in...
  5. Failed - Network error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Failed - Network error: How do you fix the "Failed - Network error" when trying to download a file? If a file takes more than 2 minutes to download a file it stops and I get this error. The only files I have been able to download for a year now have been at midnight when the internet is the fastest...
  6. Failed - Download Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed - Download Error: How do i fix this? The download says "Failed - Download Error" Ive tried going to regedit and downloading it. Srill doesnt work. How do you fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-download-error/637cbfa1-dd03-47c2-9fb6-6f310bfa7ca0
  7. Failed - Download Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed - Download Error: How do i fix this? The download says "Failed - Download Error" Ive tried going to regedit and downloading it. Srill doesnt work. How do you fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-download-error/637cbfa1-dd03-47c2-9fb6-6f310bfa7ca0
  8. error: failed Sandbox failed to start

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    error: failed Sandbox failed to start: I am trying windows sandbox for the first time and keep getting this error message "Windows sandbox failed to start Error 0x80041002" I tried googling it but nothing helpful came up Thanks in advance, any help is appreciated submitted by /u/lolster123456 [link]...
  9. Open SCM failed error and Control service failed error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Open SCM failed error and Control service failed error: I get Open SCM failed error and Control service failed error when i turn on on or restart my computer i have tried cmd and services but no use....Do Anyone have any idea on how to fix this??...
  10. failed with error 651

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    failed with error 651: although done my best I can't turn on airplane mode to connect to internet, wi-fi mode ok, but I don't like it. how to resolve it? my pc is of hp notebook, windows10. thanks....