Windows 10: Copilot not working on W11 vers 23H2

Discus and support Copilot not working on W11 vers 23H2 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I recently purchased a laptop W11 that comes together with the Copilot key on its keyboard. I wanted to play around with it but whenever I click on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ~K3N~, May 9, 2024.

1. ~K3N~ Win User

Copilot not working on W11 vers 23H2

So I recently purchased a laptop W11 that comes together with the Copilot key on its keyboard. I wanted to play around with it but whenever I click on the key, it opens up Windows Search. Then I did some digging and that some people would have Copilot in their taskbar or listed in their Task Manager or under installed apps. Well, none of that applies to me, it's as if Copilot isn't available to me. Region: Malaysia fyi I have tried:1. Win + C, it opens up Microsoft Edge, 2. Win + R, and typed in microsoft-edge://?ux=copilot&tcp=1&source=taskbar, it opens up Microsoft Edge, And yes

:)

~K3N~, May 9, 2024
  2. grahamm7 Win User

No Windows 11 Copilot After Installing 23H2 Update - I live in the United States

I now have CoPilot. Someone on this Forum gave me a link to an installer for CoPilot. Though CoPilot is very much as the 'introductory' phase. I had to manualy install CoPilot. I am not a great fan of Microsoft and the way they handle updates/patches etc... And all this 22H2/23H2 even for Windows 11. And now rumours of a Windows 12 from an organisation that told us Windows 10 is the final issuse we will now upgrade it step by step.

grahamm7, May 9, 2024
  3. Windows 23H2 Where is the COPILOT?

So,

I've just installed the Windows 11 Pro 23H2 update with Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22677.1000.0.

According to the update explanation link:

https://support.microsoft.com/es-es...2d92f220d?OCID=WUSettings#windowsupdate=22631

One feature is: "Use Copilot on Windows to get AI assistance" "Get answers to complex questions, generate new ideas, summarize pages, quickly change computer settings, and much more."

It repeats something similar.

In any case, I don't see this feature anywhere on my computer, nor do I find any Copilot, nor is it listed as Additional features to be installed, and there is no Microsoft Store application called Copilot.

Is it simply false, or am I missing something?

Thank you.

OMendoza11, May 9, 2024
  4. Try3 Win User

None of the methods to disable Copilot work, can't even hide it

I suggest you post your question in the tutorial thread to find out if Brink or the other tutorial participants can help you Enable or Disable Copilot - TenForumsTutorials Best of luck, Denis

Try3, May 9, 2024
Thema:

1. Copilot not working on W11 vers 23H2 - Similar Threads - Copilot working W11

2. paste path on tabbed explorer not working on W11 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    paste path on tabbed explorer not working on W11 23H2: Hello,scenario: open new tab ex. C:\xampp\htdocs\website1 open new tab ex. C:\xampp\htdocs\website2in second tab, paste C:\xampp\htdocs\website3 , pressing enter not working still stays on C:\xampp\htdocs\website2on new explorer window, pasting works. On tabs , it does not....
  3. paste path on tabbed explorer not working on W11 23H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    paste path on tabbed explorer not working on W11 23H2: Hello,scenario: open new tab ex. C:\xampp\htdocs\website1 open new tab ex. C:\xampp\htdocs\website2in second tab, paste C:\xampp\htdocs\website3 , pressing enter not working still stays on C:\xampp\htdocs\website2on new explorer window, pasting works. On tabs , it does not....
  4. Copilot not working on W11 vers 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copilot not working on W11 vers 23H2: So I recently purchased a laptop W11 that comes together with the Copilot key on its keyboard. I wanted to play around with it but whenever I click on the key, it opens up Windows Search. Then I did some digging and that some people would have Copilot in their taskbar or...
  5. Windows 23H2 Where is the COPILOT?

Windows 23H2 Where is the COPILOT?: So,I've just installed the Windows 11 Pro 23H2 update with Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22677.1000.0.According to the update explanation...
  6. Windows 23H2 Where is the COPILOT?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 23H2 Where is the COPILOT?: So,I've just installed the Windows 11 Pro 23H2 update with Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22677.1000.0.According to the update explanation...
  7. Copilot Questions and 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copilot Questions and 23H2: I have the preview version of Copilot on my machine and I just have a couple questions regarding it.1. is it an always on or always listening application?2. I've read that you can disable it in the registry: If I do that will it cause problems when I eventually update to...
  8. Copilot Questions and 23H2

Copilot Questions and 23H2: I have the preview version of Copilot on my machine and I just have a couple questions regarding it.1. is it an always on or always listening application?2. I've read that you can disable it in the registry: If I do that will it cause problems when I eventually update to...
  9. Windows 11 23H2 Copilot Cost ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 23H2 Copilot Cost ?: Hello Everyone, Just a quick simple question, I hope : . Is there any cost to use the new Copilot in Windows 11?. I know that it was developed to be used with Microsoft 365 office apps, but is there a cost to use Copilot if your just a average home user that only asks Copilot...
  10. Windows 11 23H2 Copilot Cost ?

Windows 11 23H2 Copilot Cost ?: Hello Everyone, Just a quick simple question, I hope : . Is there any cost to use the new Copilot in Windows 11?. I know that it was developed to be used with Microsoft 365 office apps, but is there a cost to use Copilot if your just a average home user that only asks Copilot...