Windows 10: copilot new features

Discus and support copilot new features in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i am not happy with this new co pilot version. I cannot upload photos to interpret it. I can only type text... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kanika ., Oct 9, 2024 at 1:12 AM.

1. Kanika . Win User

copilot new features

i am not happy with this new co pilot version. I cannot upload photos to interpret it. I can only type text

:)

2. Problem with a feature on Copilot

Dear Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to report an issue I am experiencing with the Copilot application. Despite using the most recent version of the app, I am unable to access the file upload feature, which is essential for my usage.

I have already attempted the following troubleshooting steps without success:

• Reinstalling the app
    • Checking for any updates
    • Ensuring a stable internet connection
    Could you please assist me in resolving this issue? I rely on this feature for important tasks and would appreciate any guidance or solution you could provide.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Best regards,

* Moved from Community Center

Ahmed Bakri 351998, Oct 9, 2024 at 1:18 AM
  3. Copilot randomly got removed from taskbar options.

Hello,

I can understand how frustrating it is when an essential feature like copilot disappears unexpectedly.

Here are few steps to fix this issue.

1. Open Settings.

Click on Personalization.

In Taskbar, check if the Copilot toggle is off. If so, turn it on.
    2. If Group Policy Editor isn’t working, try these steps:
      • Press Win + R, and enter gpedit.msc.
      • Navigate to User Configuration > Administrative Templates > Start Menu and Taskbar.
      • Look for any policies related to Copilot and ensure they’re not disabled.
    If the problem persists, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you.

Have a great day!

Tejasvi Yallavula, Oct 9, 2024 at 1:18 AM
  4. Try3 Win User

copilot new features

None of the methods to disable Copilot work, can't even hide it

I suggest you post your question in the tutorial thread to find out if Brink or the other tutorial participants can help you Enable or Disable Copilot - TenForumsTutorials Best of luck, Denis

Thema:

copilot new features

1. copilot new features - Similar Threads - copilot features

2. copilot new features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    copilot new features: i am not happy with this new co pilot version. I cannot upload photos to interpret it. I can only type text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copilot-new-features/01874dd2-1a19-4fca-b49d-3526b5f12a69
  3. Copilot features not appearing on lenovo 7x

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copilot features not appearing on lenovo 7x: Hi, recently got my hands on a 7x for demo purposes, the co-pilot features didn't appear in the windows settings. I tried resteting the pc and setting it up as a personal laptop to see if they weren't supported in demo, however this hasn't resolved the issue. How can I get...
  4. Copilot features not appearing on lenovo 7x

Copilot features not appearing on lenovo 7x: Hi, recently got my hands on a 7x for demo purposes, the co-pilot features didn't appear in the windows settings. I tried resteting the pc and setting it up as a personal laptop to see if they weren't supported in demo, however this hasn't resolved the issue. How can I get...
  5. Microsoft announces Copilot+ PCs and AI-powered Recall feature

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces Copilot+ PCs and AI-powered Recall feature: On a special event at Microsoft Campus, Microsoft unveiled Copilot+ PCs officially. This new type of Windows PCs, formerly known as AI PCs, mark the first step into introducing AI capabilities in Windows devices. Much of what Microsoft revealed on Monday was already known...
  6. Problem with a feature on Copilot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with a feature on Copilot: Dear Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to report an issue I am experiencing with the Copilot application. Despite using the most recent version of the app, I am unable to access the file upload feature, which is essential for my usage.I have...
  7. Problem with a feature on Copilot

Problem with a feature on Copilot: Dear Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to report an issue I am experiencing with the Copilot application. Despite using the most recent version of the app, I am unable to access the file upload feature, which is essential for my usage.I have...
  8. Unable to get Copilot Feature in Windows 11 Version 23H2 OS Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to get Copilot Feature in Windows 11 Version 23H2 OS Laptop: To,Microsoft CommunityHey Friends, today 01 November 2023 My Laptop received new Windows 11 Version 23H2 OS Update. My Currently Version is Windows 11 Version 23H2 OS Build 22631.2792. Today Microsoft / Windows Team was going to release "Copilot" Feature in Taskbar. But after...
  9. Unable to get Copilot Feature in Windows 11 Version 23H2 OS Laptop

Unable to get Copilot Feature in Windows 11 Version 23H2 OS Laptop: To,Microsoft CommunityHey Friends, today 01 November 2023 My Laptop received new Windows 11 Version 23H2 OS Update. My Currently Version is Windows 11 Version 23H2 OS Build 22631.2792. Today Microsoft / Windows Team was going to release "Copilot" Feature in Taskbar. But after...
  10. Unable to get "Copilot" Feature in Windows 11 Version 23H2 OS Laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to get "Copilot" Feature in Windows 11 Version 23H2 OS Laptop.: To,Microsoft CommunityHey Friends, today 01 November 2023 My Laptop received new Windows 11 Version 23H2 OS Update. My Currently Version is Windows 11 Version 23H2 OS Build 22631.2506. Today Microsoft / Windows Team was going to release "Copilot" Feature. But after I updated...