Windows 10: COPILOT Automatically limits Topic Questions

Discus and support COPILOT Automatically limits Topic Questions in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Strangest thing happened today. I have a subscription to CoPilot and was asking it numerous questions on a specific topic WWII. Now mind you I pay for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by William Who, Sep 25, 2024 at 8:57 AM.

1. COPILOT Automatically limits Topic Questions

Strangest thing happened today. I have a subscription to CoPilot and was asking it numerous questions on a specific topic WWII. Now mind you I pay for this subscription and after several questions it politely told me that I had asked enough questions on the topic and go onto another topic. It would not answer any further questions on the same topic. The quantity of questions that I would like to ask on a specific topic should be limited only by my choice and not Microsofts Copilots but only by me the paying customer. The questions I was asking were very generic and non controversial.

:)

2. Copilot wont change topic

Copilot insists i hit the "New topic" button but keep saying "Thanks for this conversation! I've reached my limit, will you hit “New topic,” please?" every time I hit the button and not letting me change topics. I want to ask questions but it will not move on when I want to talk about a new topic.

3. Try3 Win User
    None of the methods to disable Copilot work, can't even hide it

I suggest you post your question in the tutorial thread to find out if Brink or the other tutorial participants can help you Enable or Disable Copilot - TenForumsTutorials Best of luck, Denis

4. Brink Win User

COPILOT Automatically limits Topic Questions

Microsoft 365 Copilot is coming to OneNote

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...t/ba-p/3788442

Thema:

COPILOT Automatically limits Topic Questions

1. COPILOT Automatically limits Topic Questions - Similar Threads - COPILOT Automatically limits

2. COPILOT Automatically limits Topic Questions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    COPILOT Automatically limits Topic Questions: Strangest thing happened today. I have a subscription to CoPilot and was asking it numerous questions on a specific topic WWII. Now mind you I pay for this subscription and after several questions it politely told me that I had asked enough questions on the topic and go onto...
  3. Microsoft Copilot+ PC question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Copilot+ PC question: I have tried finding this in the support or FAQ in the page for these computers but do they support custom indexing? Like can I index a folder of Word documents and ask questions relating to them?Even if it requires a script of some sort to convert to plaintext or something...
  4. Microsoft Copilot+ PC question

Microsoft Copilot+ PC question: I have tried finding this in the support or FAQ in the page for these computers but do they support custom indexing? Like can I index a folder of Word documents and ask questions relating to them?Even if it requires a script of some sort to convert to plaintext or something...
  5. Copilot wont change topic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copilot wont change topic: Copilot insists i hit the "New topic" button but keep saying "Thanks for this conversation! I've reached my limit, will you hit “New topic,” please?" every time I hit the button and not letting me change topics. I want to ask questions but it will not move on when I want to...
  6. Copilot wont change topic

Copilot wont change topic: Copilot insists i hit the "New topic" button but keep saying "Thanks for this conversation! I've reached my limit, will you hit “New topic,” please?" every time I hit the button and not letting me change topics. I want to ask questions but it will not move on when I want to...
  7. Copilot Questions and 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copilot Questions and 23H2: I have the preview version of Copilot on my machine and I just have a couple questions regarding it.1. is it an always on or always listening application?2. I've read that you can disable it in the registry: If I do that will it cause problems when I eventually update to...
  8. Copilot Questions and 23H2

Copilot Questions and 23H2: I have the preview version of Copilot on my machine and I just have a couple questions regarding it.1. is it an always on or always listening application?2. I've read that you can disable it in the registry: If I do that will it cause problems when I eventually update to...
  9. Screen time limits question

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Screen time limits question: Hi, I have 3 kids who I have created Microsoft accounts for, in order to allow them to sign into my older laptop. On the laptop, I have set screen time limits under my Microsoft account for each child. I have been looking for a way to make Windows sign out of their...
  10. OneDrive storage limit questions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive storage limit questions: I am suddenly receiving a message that I have exceeded my OneDrive storage limit. My current plan shows as 15 GB, and my storage shows 49.2 GB used of 30 GB. Two questions... 1. Why am I getting this warning all of a sudden? I have not added any new files to my OneDrive, so...