Windows 10: Control Alt Delete on Windows 11 Log on Screen

Discus and support Control Alt Delete on Windows 11 Log on Screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Basically when my computer boots up it requires me to press control alt delete before I am able to type my password out .I have tried researching this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BenWhovian, May 26, 2022.

1. Control Alt Delete on Windows 11 Log on Screen

Basically when my computer boots up it requires me to press control alt delete before I am able to type my password out .I have tried researching this problem on the internet and I have tried all these following methods.Setting Regedit to DisableCAD which is already defaulted on 1I have tried goin gto the secure sign-in setting whre I could untin the "require users to press ctrl+alt+delete" But this is grayed out i cannot change iti have tried going into the policy editor and going to local policies, security options Then going to "do not require Ctrl+alt+del" and setting this to enable

:)

BenWhovian, May 26, 2022
  2. jds63 Win User

Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, May 26, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    control+alt+delete not working on lock screen

That reveals something is quite basically wrong, I think.

What I see after clicking System Restore is

Choose a target operating system

Square Win 10 Pro
    Box

System Restore dialogue box
    (Click Next)

System Restore dialogue box
    with list of restore points

If that's a Macrium System image, where you saw something like this:

Control Alt Delete on Windows 11 Log on Screen [​IMG]

when you created it (note all relevant partitions selected) then the way to go is indeed to restore it.
    I presume that's 11/6/17, so 9 days ago, and you've not been making changes the last few days...*Biggrin

Backup and Restore with Macrium Reflect Windows 10 Backup Restore Tutorials

dalchina, May 26, 2022
  4. Control Alt Delete on Windows 11 Log on Screen

Why Windows 10 don't goes to login screen after CTRL+ALT+DELETE?

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

CTRL+ALT+DELETE will open you log-in screen in Windows 10 too. I suggest you to try pressing
    Ctrl+SHIFT+Esc key and check if it opens the Task manager. If issue persist, I suggest you to try below given steps and check if it works.

This issue may occur due to some system file corruption.
    I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
    • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
      • Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, May 26, 2022
Thema:

Control Alt Delete on Windows 11 Log on Screen

1. Control Alt Delete on Windows 11 Log on Screen - Similar Threads - Control Alt Delete

2. Why is their no change a password in control alt delete in windows 11 and 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is their no change a password in control alt delete in windows 11 and 10?: If i wanted to change my password on windows 11 and 10, I would press control, alt delete.Somehow: It is missing and i cant find it, It is a alternative way if change a password in settings is not working.Like on windows xp, vista, 7, 8 and 10/11 They all had control alt...
  3. Control Alt. Delete, safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control Alt. Delete, safe?: Now that I'm almost certain that my computer is at risk for being hacked because of that blue screen pop up message, is it ok to prompt control, alt, delete, then sign out, shut down, or I'm I compromising a possible crash on my PC Windows 10 computer?...
  4. Control Alt. Delete, safe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Control Alt. Delete, safe?: Now that I'm almost certain that my computer is at risk for being hacked because of that blue screen pop up message, is it ok to prompt control, alt, delete, then sign out, shut down, or I'm I compromising a possible crash on my PC Windows 10 computer?...
  5. Control Alt. Delete, safe?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Control Alt Delete on Windows 11 Log on Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control Alt Delete on Windows 11 Log on Screen: Basically when my computer boots up it requires me to press control alt delete before I am able to type my password out .I have tried researching this problem on the internet and I have tried all these following methods.Setting Regedit to DisableCAD which is already defaulted...
  7. Control alt delete without The DELETE Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control alt delete without The DELETE Key: I have a MacBook that has boot camp windows 11 And it doesn’t have the delete key how can I do control alt delete without the delete key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-alt-delete-without-the-delete-key/0c5e51f4-cfa6-4f57-b5e2-cb447b61dc73
  8. Control alt delete without The DELETE Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Control alt delete without The DELETE Key: I have a MacBook that has boot camp windows 11 And it doesn’t have the delete key how can I do control alt delete without the delete key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-alt-delete-without-the-delete-key/0c5e51f4-cfa6-4f57-b5e2-cb447b61dc73
  9. control alt delete not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    control alt delete not working: control alt delete is not working when computer is frozen have to restart instead otherwise pc is okay I guess? am using classic shell computer is 3 years old by now I think Also anything about updating drivers/software /increasing performance would be helpful as well...
  10. control+alt+delete not working on lock screen

in Windows 10 Support
    control+alt+delete not working on lock screen: I recently ran autoruns and disabled some things from running at startup such as cloud storage, Bluetooth, Plex. I used filters and hid all Microsoft items. Now on the lockscreen Control+Alt+Delete do not do anything and I am locked out of my computer. I have not been...