Windows 10: Continuous BSODs, needing some assistance analyzing what the problem is.

Discus and support Continuous BSODs, needing some assistance analyzing what the problem is. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone, my laptop has been getting so many BSODs recently and I've been trying to look everywhere for a solution trying out many things. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dan138, Jun 29, 2024.

1. Dan138 Win User

Continuous BSODs, needing some assistance analyzing what the problem is.

Hey everyone, my laptop has been getting so many BSODs recently and I've been trying to look everywhere for a solution trying out many things. I've reset my laptop, updated all graphics drivers, ran Windows memory diagnostic, etc. I've tried a lot but I will be honest, a bit blindly. I am hoping I could get some better answers on this forum.Here's my dump files: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsNL8S3KvEhjgft09eA8bWz0z4xQRA?e=9gYZSZI will say it's much more common when I get BSODs it's on battery power rather than plugged in I have gotten BSODs while plugged in as well. The critical errors I usually get i

:)

Dan138, Jun 29, 2024

2. Please Help analyze MiniDump Files (included)/BSODs/ ntoskrnl.exe/

Hi,

In most cases, this problem is caused by corrupted system files. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Was there an error code displayed when experiencing the blue screen error?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    to help fix the blue screen error. We also recommend posting on
    TechNet forum to analyze the dump files.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Jun 29, 2024
  3. rlssousa Win User
    rlssousa, Jun 29, 2024
  4. Continuous BSODs, needing some assistance analyzing what the problem is.

BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure consistently caused by Photoshop...

Dear All,

Initially I felt very relieved that there is a quick solution to this problem. I have done all step by step according to your suggestion to switch the graphic processor. Nevertheless the BSOD continues to appear when I try to run Photoshop CC2015. *cry*cry*cry

I have extracted the required information from my system in the attached file. I would be very glad if somebody can assist with this. Thanks in advance Continuous BSODs, needing some assistance analyzing what the problem is. :)

alvassilev, Jun 29, 2024
Thema:

Continuous BSODs, needing some assistance analyzing what the problem is.

1. Continuous BSODs, needing some assistance analyzing what the problem is. - Similar Threads - Continuous BSODs needing

2. Continuous BSODs, needing some assistance analyzing what the problem is.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuous BSODs, needing some assistance analyzing what the problem is.: Hey everyone, my laptop has been getting so many BSODs recently and I've been trying to look everywhere for a solution trying out many things. I've reset my laptop, updated all graphics drivers, ran Windows memory diagnostic, etc. I've tried a lot but I will be honest, a bit...
  3. Need help with analyzing BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with analyzing BSOD: HelloRecently I got a BSOD when playing a game DCS. It said it was a "video memory management internal" issue. Can someone help me on what caused the error?PC specs: I7-7700K, 32GB DDR4-3000, RTX 3070TiMinidump file:...
  4. Need help with analyzing BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with analyzing BSOD: HelloRecently I got a BSOD when playing a game DCS. It said it was a "video memory management internal" issue. Can someone help me on what caused the error?PC specs: I7-7700K, 32GB DDR4-3000, RTX 3070TiMinidump file:...
  5. I need some assistance with BSOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need some assistance with BSOD.: Ever since W10 auto updated my pc in late October this year, I've bin getting nonstop bsod. It was working fine never had any problems till now, had it for a year since I built it. I tried everything from scans to repairs memory checks driver updates and even restore points....
  6. I need some assistance with BSOD.

I need some assistance with BSOD.: Ever since W10 auto updated my pc in late October this year, I've bin getting nonstop bsod. It was working fine never had any problems till now, had it for a year since I built it. I tried everything from scans to repairs memory checks driver updates and even restore points....
  7. I need some assistance with BSOD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. BSOD - need some help analyzing minidump/log files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - need some help analyzing minidump/log files: Received a new computer in last three months. BSOD several times. Stop code: Driver Power State Failure. Windows 11 HomeHP Pavilion Aero LaptopAMD Ryzen 5 5600U with Radeon Graphics, 2301 Mhz, 6 Cores16GB RAM Norton AntivirusI haven't changed anything from factory. Often Wifi...
  9. BSOD - need some help analyzing minidump/log files

BSOD - need some help analyzing minidump/log files: Received a new computer in last three months. BSOD several times. Stop code: Driver Power State Failure. Windows 11 HomeHP Pavilion Aero LaptopAMD Ryzen 5 5600U with Radeon Graphics, 2301 Mhz, 6 Cores16GB RAM Norton AntivirusI haven't changed anything from factory. Often Wifi...
  10. Need help with BSOD Analyze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with BSOD Analyze: Hello everyone, i need some help with a BSOD. Here is the Dump and the sysinfo: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Au9u3lOwxBfmgnGyhbZhG5MgD75p?e=keYbd7 I've already replaced the PSU and GPU and updated the Chipset and GPU drivers. Memtest86 has been passed without any errors....