Windows 10: Contents of C:\Windows Missing

Discus and support Contents of C:\Windows Missing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows Won't BootOpened Command Prompt from Troubleshooting menu and the C:\ drive looks intact but the C:\Windows folder is completely empty except... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Balloging, Jun 25, 2024.

1. Balloging Win User

Contents of C:\Windows Missing

Windows Won't BootOpened Command Prompt from Troubleshooting menu and the C:\ drive looks intact but the C:\Windows folder is completely empty except for C:\Windows\Logs\RecEnv_Ramdisk\ .Tried Running:chkdsksfcdismNothing works returns errors

:)

Balloging, Jun 25, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 25, 2024
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 25, 2024
  4. Contents of C:\Windows Missing

Unable to Initialize Application Due to Missing C++ Driver

I am encountering an issue where an application fails to initialize due to a missing C++ driver. Despite following troubleshooting steps, including installing the latest Visual C++ Redistributable package and restarting my computer, the problem persists. The error message does not specify which driver or provide further details, making it difficult to resolve. Assistance in identifying and fixing this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Download and install the application.
    2. Attempt to run the application.
    3. Receive error message: "Unable to initialize app due to missing C++ driver."

Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

1. Ensured the operating system and related software are up to date.
    2. Installed the latest Visual C++ Redistributable package.
    3. Restarted the computer.
    4. Reinstalled the application.

* Changed to a question

FOLAYEMI IDOWU-PRAISE, Jun 25, 2024
Thema:

Contents of C:\Windows Missing

1. Contents of C:\Windows Missing - Similar Threads - Contents Missing

2. Contents of C:\Windows Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contents of C:\Windows Missing: Windows Won't BootOpened Command Prompt from Troubleshooting menu and the C:\ drive looks intact but the C:\Windows folder is completely empty except for C:\Windows\Logs\RecEnv_Ramdisk\ .Tried Running:chkdsksfcdismNothing works returns errors...
  3. Contents of C:\Windows Missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Contents of C:\Windows Missing: Windows Won't BootOpened Command Prompt from Troubleshooting menu and the C:\ drive looks intact but the C:\Windows folder is completely empty except for C:\Windows\Logs\RecEnv_Ramdisk\ .Tried Running:chkdsksfcdismNothing works returns errors...
  4. Paint 3D library. 3D content server? missing objects? missing categories?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D library. 3D content server? missing objects? missing categories?: microsft paint 3DThe "best of minecraft section" in the 3d library is empty. there are also some categories missing and objects not findable, like the awning or propellers. could I know of a search frase to type in the 3D library to show all of the 3D modles, or know what...
  5. Paint 3D library. 3D content server? missing objects? missing categories?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D library. 3D content server? missing objects? missing categories?: microsft paint 3DThe "best of minecraft section" in the 3d library is empty. there are also some categories missing and objects not findable, like the awning or propellers. could I know of a search frase to type in the 3D library to show all of the 3D modles, or know what...
  6. Paint 3D library. 3D content server? missing objects? missing categories?

7. Right Click Content Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Click Content Missing: Hi, When i am in my Local Drives Not in Drive C in I Cannot Create New Files like Word, Excel, Text, etc when i right click, It only gives me an option for New > New Folder. But When i am in desktop every option is available , Can you please help...
  8. Right Click Content Missing

Right Click Content Missing: Hi, When i am in my Local Drives Not in Drive C in I Cannot Create New Files like Word, Excel, Text, etc when i right click, It only gives me an option for New > New Folder. But When i am in desktop every option is available , Can you please help...
  9. Right Click Content Missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. "SDR content appearance" Slider is missing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    "SDR content appearance" Slider is missing.: So I have a laptop connected to a samsung TV via HDMI, but after 30 mins or so, the TV screen becomes dim and dark. I followed one of the tutorials on the Samsung website and it says I need to adjust the "SDR content appearance" slider to get the right balance, but that...