Windows 10: Constantly having BSOD

Discus and support Constantly having BSOD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Constantly having BSOD, mainly with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I didn't installed any new hardware. It's not happening when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IIcemoke, Aug 27, 2023.

1. IIcemoke Win User

Constantly having BSOD

Constantly having BSOD, mainly with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I didn't installed any new hardware. It's not happening when play games, only when I browsing internet.PC:AMD Ryzen 7 3700xMSI B450 Tomahawk nonmaxGTX 1080 ti16 gb 3200 ddr4Minidumps

:)

IIcemoke, Aug 27, 2023
  2. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    Constantly having BSOD [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Aug 27, 2023
  3. Fatima_J Win User
    BSOD constantly happening

Hi Ayuel ,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community Forum.

I hope you're doing well today.

I truly understand that you are having an issue on BSOD that constantly happening.

In regards to your concern , kindly follow the steps below that could possibly fix the issue.

Method 1:

Temporarily disable anti virus.

Turn off Defender antivirus protection in Windows Security (microsoft.com)

Method 2: Use Blue Screen Troubleshooter

• In Windows 10, go to ‘Settings>Updates & Security>Troubleshoot’
    • Click ‘Blue Screen’ and then click ‘Run the troubleshooter’
    Method 3: Run SFC Scan

System File Check (SFC) is an inbuilt Windows utility that scans system files for any damage or error. The SFC utility fixes damaged or corrupt system files by replacing them with the one stored in the cached copy location.

• Press ‘Windows+S’ and type cmd
    • Right-click on Command Prompt and choose ‘Run as administrator’
    • Gran admin access and then type following command
      sfc /scannow
    • Press ‘Enter’
    • Wait for the scan to finish and then restart the system
    We look forward to your response. If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

Sincerely,

Fatima

Microsoft Community

Fatima_J, Aug 27, 2023
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Constantly having BSOD

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

Constantly having BSOD

1. Constantly having BSOD - Similar Threads - Constantly having BSOD

2. I constantly have BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I constantly have BSOD: I constantly have blue screen error. I don't know what is the cause. I collect the minidump files and msinfo files. Please take a look and help me to figure out what happened and how to resolve the problem. I tried to use wingdb to find out why. It says error code 1e. and...
  3. I constantly have BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I constantly have BSOD: I constantly have blue screen error. I don't know what is the cause. I collect the minidump files and msinfo files. Please take a look and help me to figure out what happened and how to resolve the problem. I tried to use wingdb to find out why. It says error code 1e. and...
  4. I constantly have BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Constantly having BSOD

Constantly having BSOD: Constantly having BSOD, mainly with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I didn't installed any new hardware. It's not happening when play games, only when I browsing internet.PC:AMD Ryzen 7 3700xMSI B450 Tomahawk nonmaxGTX 1080 ti16 gb 3200 ddr4Minidumps...
  6. Constantly having BSOD

Constantly having BSOD: Constantly having BSOD, mainly with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I didn't installed any new hardware. It's not happening when play games, only when I browsing internet.PC:AMD Ryzen 7 3700xMSI B450 Tomahawk nonmaxGTX 1080 ti16 gb 3200 ddr4Minidumps...
  7. Having constant BSOD, please help.

Having constant BSOD, please help.: I've got a new computer, and have gotten constant BSODs. I've tried reinstalling drives, clean installs, factory reset, various stress tests, and so forth. It keeps happening though.Minidump.zip Minidump files for those who need it.oblem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  8. New Machine Constantly Having BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New Machine Constantly Having BSOD: Hello! I have a new pre-built machine that has the following hardware: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-core Processor @ 3593 MHz 16 GB of Thermaltake ram RGB Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3060 Ti OC 8GB B450 AORUS PRO WIFI rev. 1.x motherboard Thermaltake Water 3.0 360 ARGB cooler Long...
  9. Constantly having BSOD - hardware.sys

Constantly having BSOD - hardware.sys: From what I can see this case here is identical to my problem: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-crash-problem/993c4a07-4fbb-40b5-96cd-95419b1c6d67 Back to my case, shorter version: Last weeks I have had regular BSOD, where one ended in not being...
  10. Constantly having BSOD - hardware.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constantly having BSOD - hardware.sys: Last weeks I have had regular BSOD, where one ended in not being able to reboot so I had to reinstall Windows 10 to make it work again. It's really getting to bug me and cost me alot of hours trying to find the error. Lately the BSOD are all MEMORY_MANAGEMENT but before I...