Windows 10: Constantly getting BSODs and automatic restarts

Discus and support Constantly getting BSODs and automatic restarts in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer has began crashing multiple times a day. I haven't installed any new software nor any new hardware upgrades or anything. These crashes used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BethJB, Aug 12, 2024.

1. BethJB Win User

Constantly getting BSODs and automatic restarts

My computer has began crashing multiple times a day. I haven't installed any new software nor any new hardware upgrades or anything. These crashes used to be infrequent and I ran full virus checks but it found nothing so I just dealt with the annoyance. But now the BSODs are happening multiple times a day and I don't even need to have anything open for a crash to occur.I pulled up my event viewer for the latest crash and it tells me: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xf

:)

BethJB, Aug 12, 2024
  2. Arrakis9 Win User

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Aug 12, 2024
  3. Binge Win User
    Random Restarts, No BSOD

He mentioned that he had done that above. Also I provided a BSOD details app. There were no BSODs to report.

Binge, Aug 12, 2024
  4. Constantly getting BSODs and automatic restarts

System restarts automatically?????HELP!!!!!

Turn off Windows Automatic Restarts so you can see what type of BSOD the system is popping.

eidairaman1, Aug 12, 2024
Thema:

Constantly getting BSODs and automatic restarts

1. Constantly getting BSODs and automatic restarts - Similar Threads - Constantly getting BSODs

2. Constantly getting BSODs and automatic restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constantly getting BSODs and automatic restarts: My computer has began crashing multiple times a day. I haven't installed any new software nor any new hardware upgrades or anything. These crashes used to be infrequent and I ran full virus checks but it found nothing so I just dealt with the annoyance. But now the BSODs are...
  3. constant restarts and bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    constant restarts and bsod: hi , i was playing a war thunder a couple of days ago and noticed my computer was running a bit warm so i went into my bios and since then I've had a nightmare , as soon as i went into it my computer restarted numerous times blue screen constantly , so i googled all the...
  4. constant restarts and bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    constant restarts and bsod: hi , i was playing a war thunder a couple of days ago and noticed my computer was running a bit warm so i went into my bios and since then I've had a nightmare , as soon as i went into it my computer restarted numerous times blue screen constantly , so i googled all the...
  5. constant restarts and bsod

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Getting constant BSOD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting constant BSOD.: Hello, I currently get BSOD daily whenever I use my computer. It has been an ongoing issue for several months now so any help is appreciated. Here are my specs;Device name DESKTOP-U09DQ9D Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.59 GHz Installed RAM 15.9 GB Device ID...
  7. Constantly getting BSODs

Constantly getting BSODs: Hello, I bought a new MOBO, CPU and RAM about a month ago. I put all of that into my computer, checked everything twice, and then started it. But there was a problem, I didn't know that I need to reinstall Windows when I change my MOBO, so I did that. I went with the Windows...
  8. PC constantly switching off and restarting automatically

PC constantly switching off and restarting automatically: Hi My PC is not yet 2 years old. Since the start, I have been experiencing shutdown and automatic restart. Not playing games on this, using Microsoft Word for my work and losing everything I've typed when a shutdown occurs. I did a complete wipe of everything on here...
  9. Constantly getting BSOD

Constantly getting BSOD: Hi all, I've a problem with bsod. Everytime I try to play a game (warframe) I get a bsod with this error: system_service_exception (msrpc.sys). I tried to reinstall my os 2 times but I have always the same problem.. I've installed only all essencial software and drivers....
  10. The second AD DC constant automatic restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    The second AD DC constant automatic restart: Hi, My Second AD DC (Windows 2016 server) constant automatic restart, here is the situation: 1. AD primary DC (windows 2012 R2) works well 2. Windows 2016 works well after installation with the roles of AD, DNS ,DHCP without join AD. 3. Promote the windows 2016 to AD...