Windows 10: Constant PC crashing when playing games and only during gaming.

Discus and support Constant PC crashing when playing games and only during gaming. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently built a pc myself. Everything,like watching youtube, accessing web browser, downloading files work fine without any problems, except only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joshua999171, Oct 22, 2024 at 1:37 AM.

1. Constant PC crashing when playing games and only during gaming.

I recently built a pc myself. Everything,like watching youtube, accessing web browser, downloading files work fine without any problems, except only when i start any gaming application, the pc will randomly crash within 10-15mins. This has happened so far to every game that I play. The things I've tried: updating windows 11tried reinstalling/repairing game dataupdating nvdia graphics driver - im using 4060ti 8gb and it passed Unigine Heavens benchmark test without any problems.Memtest86 shows there is no problem with my memory.Sent motherboard to repair center and they said it had no issues wi

:)

Joshua999171, Oct 22, 2024 at 1:37 AM

2. Constant Game crashes

I am having issues that started about a week ago. Any time I play a game the game freezes and crashes, sometimes the entire PC crashes and restarts. I have been playing these games (ESO and World of Warships mainly) for a while and nothing has changed in
    the game. I even ran a GPU test and it crashed it as well. The game will open and log in okay, usually, but then will crash once I actually start playing. I have reinstalled ESO that did not help. I cleaned out my PC for dust, monitored temps, all I can think
    of at this point. I thought it was a game problem, but since it happens on multiple games and I have seen on various threads lately this is happening all over with all types of games I figured it was not a game specific thing.

PLEASE HELP, I have tried everything I can think of and nothing is working.

I should not that when I am not playing a game, the PC runs fine.

DainelStrohmeyer, Oct 22, 2024 at 1:41 AM
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Playing Games and Damaging My PC

Hi Jonah

Your laptop will play that game, no problem

It sill not damage your system at all . ..

The only thing I would suggest is getting a game controller, constant hammering away at your keyboard will not be good for that in the long run . . .

4. DaveM121 Win User

Constant PC crashing when playing games and only during gaming.

Will Playing Games Damage My PC

Hi Jonah,

Your specs are fine for playing moderate games, it would not have the power to play top end games . ..

Playing games will not damage a Laptop or PC, generally the only damage that occurs over time is possibly needing to replace your keyboard from the constant keyboard access

Since you are playing online games, hard drive access will not be constant and wear out your hard drive, so you should be Okay !

Thema:

Constant PC crashing when playing games and only during gaming.

1. Constant PC crashing when playing games and only during gaming. - Similar Threads - Constant crashing playing

2. Constant PC crashing when playing games and only during gaming.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant PC crashing when playing games and only during gaming.: I recently built a pc myself. Everything,like watching youtube, accessing web browser, downloading files work fine without any problems, except only when i start any gaming application, the pc will randomly crash within 10-15mins. This has happened so far to every game that I...
  3. Constant Crash events when playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Crash events when playing games.: Im getting the below error in events tracker Metadata staging failed, result=0x80070490 for container '{00000000-0000-0000-FFFF-FFFFFFFFFFFF}'System spec is 64g DDR5 Ryzen 7950x CPU4090 GPU...
  4. Constant Crash events when playing games.

Constant Crash events when playing games.: Im getting the below error in events tracker Metadata staging failed, result=0x80070490 for container '{00000000-0000-0000-FFFF-FFFFFFFFFFFF}'System spec is 64g DDR5 Ryzen 7950x CPU4090 GPU...
  5. Why is my PC crashing constantly when playing games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my PC crashing constantly when playing games?: Hi, I got a new PC recently but it has been constantly crashing. This happens when playing more graphical intensive games like The Finals and Red Dead Redemption 2. The weird thing is if I don't turn it off straight after it crashes, when it next turns on the graphics card...
  6. Why is my PC crashing constantly when playing games?

Why is my PC crashing constantly when playing games?: Hi, I got a new PC recently but it has been constantly crashing. This happens when playing more graphical intensive games like The Finals and Red Dead Redemption 2. The weird thing is if I don't turn it off straight after it crashes, when it next turns on the graphics card...
  7. Constant crashes during gaming

Constant crashes during gaming: Hello, about 20 or so minutes into any game I play my system is constantly crashing. Sometimes just to desk top. Other times it is going straight to desk top. After searching some forums I decided to run WinDdg and was hoping someone could give me some advice on what I should...
  8. Constant crashes during gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant crashes during gaming: Hello, about 20 or so minutes into any game I play my system is constantly crashing. Sometimes just to desk top. Other times it is going straight to desk top. After searching some forums I decided to run WinDdg and was hoping someone could give me some advice on what I should...
  9. pc crash when playing game

pc crash when playing game: hi, I’m here because I need some help.I have a new PC, but I have a problem with it.If I launch a game, i can play like 20 m and it crash, then it launch the BIOS and I can’t leave the BIOS without forcing the PC to stop It relaunch the BIOS everytime I leave it.I tried to...
  10. Constant crashing when playing newer games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant crashing when playing newer games: Every time I play a game that's at all demanding of my computer (specifically Assassin's Creed : Oddysey and Dishonored 2, it crashes after 5-10 minutes of gameplay. This issue has only come up after switching out my old, AMD R7 360 for an Nvidia 770 2GB. When the game...