Windows 10: Constant divice connect/disconnect sound

Discus and support Constant divice connect/disconnect sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, I just set up a new computer for myself and installed the latest version of Win10. However I been having issue with constant device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by chocolatevole, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Constant divice connect/disconnect sound

Hi all,

I just set up a new computer for myself and installed the latest version of Win10. However I been having issue with constant device connect/disconnect sound issue. It happens with starting up my computer everytime. Also it happens when opening an app like steam etc. It starts with two device disconnecting sounds then a connecting sound. Restarting the app will cause the same sound issue.I tried to find solution for this but haven't got anything yet. Does any one have similiar issue as I do. Is there a solution for this?

All hardwares have drivers installed properly so driver shouldn't be a problem.

:)

chocolatevole, Oct 6, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

connect/disconnect sounds

Thank you for the information.

If the connect/disconnect sounds is only happening when playing an specific game, It might be a game app or a driver issue. we suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the game and check if the problem persists. Check the steps provided below:

• Open the Start menu.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click System on the Settings menu.
    • Select Apps & features from the left pane. ...
    • Select an app you wish to uninstall.
    • Click the Uninstall button that appears.

Make sure also that your device software drivers are updated.

Post back with the result.

Remon Ont, Oct 6, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    connect/disconnect sounds

Hi,

The issue with connect/disconnect sounds could be due to the following:

• USB hub problem.
    • Loose mouse, keyboard, monitor or USB connector
    • Outdated software drivers
    • Sound settings

We would like to know more information:

• Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you checked if your devices are plugged/connected properly to your computer?
    • Is the issue happening when playing an specific game only?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Oct 6, 2020
  4. KarlS8 Win User

Constant divice connect/disconnect sound

Constant 'device connect/disconnect; sounds!

Give me some time because that page lists a lot of error codes... yet I don't see any... all I hear is the disconnect/connect sound...

It says to find device manager error code Right-click the device that has the problem, and then click Properties. As far as
    I know no device as a problem or shows an error code.

KarlS8, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

Constant divice connect/disconnect sound

1. Constant divice connect/disconnect sound - Similar Threads - Constant divice connect

2. The USB Disconnect sound is constantly playing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The USB Disconnect sound is constantly playing.: The USB Disconnect sound is constantly playing. In the hidden Icons menu, if I am fast enough, I can click on the USB devices icon to see what is connected. It shows as Generic USB 2 hub, or something similar.In device manager, I cannot see this device, as when it connects...
  3. Constant Disconnecting Sound, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Disconnecting Sound, Windows 11: Hello,I have a constant disconnecting sound coming from my PC since yesterday, and I don't know what to do to resolve this issue. I have tried to update and restart my PC, unplugging anything that requires me to use the USB ports the sounds are still there even though I...
  4. Disconnect Device Sound Playing Constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disconnect Device Sound Playing Constantly: Hi,My computer "blue-screened" and when it rebooted the device disconnected sound started playing once every second.I've narrowed it down to it being a Bluetooth problem. My Bluetooth mouse and keyboard have stopped responding too and when I disable Bluetooth in my device...
  5. Constant disconnecting sound every second

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant disconnecting sound every second: So, I arrived home today and got onto my PC. I kept having Bluetooth problems last time I used it, which was Tuesday, but I did fix it by reinstalling the Bluetooth driver. Now, when I came home today, my computer started acting up by constantly playing the "disconnecting...
  6. Mobile constantly connect and disconnect

Mobile constantly connect and disconnect: Everytime i plug in my mobile to my PC via USB,it connects and disconnects every second,i was gonna transfer files but i couldnt. Is there any solution for this problem?...
  7. Keyboard constantly connecting and disconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard constantly connecting and disconnecting: I'm really hoping someone can help me as I am baffled to why this is happening. My keyboard just keeps disconnecting and connecting over and over again on my PC, making it completely useless. I'm on Windows 10 and I believe this issue came to be after I updated to the 2004...
  8. Connect / Disconnect Sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Connect / Disconnect Sound: Help! The "Connect" and "Disconnect" sounds are constantly activating. Very annoying. I went to the sound device manager and it does not give me the ability to "turn off". Also...a separate Community Thread offered some "Troubleshooting" tips however those did not...
  9. Bluetooth Issues - Constantly sounding for connecting and disconnecting.

Bluetooth Issues - Constantly sounding for connecting and disconnecting.: I have just built a new PC and my motherboard has bluetooth functionality. Prior to around 2 days ago the bluetooth icon would appear in the system tray as normal and my bluetooth gaming mouse would connect automatically without issue and work fine. Now the icon isn't...
  10. Constantly hearing the USB connect/disconnect sound at system boot

Constantly hearing the USB connect/disconnect sound at system boot: Hi! So as written in the subject, each time I boot my Windows 10 system, I will constantly hear that USB connect/disconnect sound since a couple of time. It will last about 1 minute then the sound will stop. The thing is that I don't use any USB devices and it does that so...