Windows 10: Constant Device Connect and Disconnect sounds , found errors related to DeviceSetupManager !!

Discus and support Constant Device Connect and Disconnect sounds , found errors related to DeviceSetupManager !! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After getting tired of constant device disconnect and connect sounds I went to event viewer and found Errors in the information section.Example of 1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AmolPandit1, May 29, 2024.

1. Constant Device Connect and Disconnect sounds , found errors related to DeviceSetupManager !!

After getting tired of constant device disconnect and connect sounds I went to event viewer and found Errors in the information section.Example of 1 error is as followsLog Name: Microsoft-Windows-DeviceSetupManager/Admin Source: Microsoft-Windows-DeviceSetupManager Date: 30-05-2024 02:03:45 AM Event ID: 131 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: INFALLIBLE Description: Metadata staging failed, result=0x80070490 for container '{47567D3F-6FE2-11EE-BC67-806E6F6E6963}' Event Xml: http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/

:)

AmolPandit1, May 29, 2024
  2. KarlS8 Win User

Constant 'device connect/disconnect; sounds!

Give me some time because that page lists a lot of error codes... yet I don't see any... all I hear is the disconnect/connect sound...

It says to find device manager error code Right-click the device that has the problem, and then click Properties. As far as
    I know no device as a problem or shows an error code.

KarlS8, May 29, 2024
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    connect/disconnect sounds

Thank you for the information.

If the connect/disconnect sounds is only happening when playing an specific game, It might be a game app or a driver issue. we suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the game and check if the problem persists. Check the steps provided below:

• Open the Start menu.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click System on the Settings menu.
    • Select Apps & features from the left pane. ...
    • Select an app you wish to uninstall.
    • Click the Uninstall button that appears.

Make sure also that your device software drivers are updated.

Post back with the result.

Remon Ont, May 29, 2024
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Constant Device Connect and Disconnect sounds , found errors related to DeviceSetupManager !!

connect/disconnect sounds

Hi,

The issue with connect/disconnect sounds could be due to the following:

• USB hub problem.
    • Loose mouse, keyboard, monitor or USB connector
    • Outdated software drivers
    • Sound settings

We would like to know more information:

• Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you checked if your devices are plugged/connected properly to your computer?
    • Is the issue happening when playing an specific game only?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, May 29, 2024
Thema:

Constant Device Connect and Disconnect sounds , found errors related to DeviceSetupManager !!

1. Constant Device Connect and Disconnect sounds , found errors related to DeviceSetupManager !! - Similar Threads - Constant Device Connect

2. My PC is constantly playing the USB Connect/Disconnect sound on repeat and the Device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is constantly playing the USB Connect/Disconnect sound on repeat and the Device...: The Issue:I have a PC that I built and have used for years with no issues. I recently upgraded the CPU to a 5700X3D, I updated the BIOS successfully before doing the install. It worked perfect for a couple of days, then last night I attempted to change the RGB colors on my...
  3. My PC is constantly playing the USB Connect/Disconnect sound on repeat and the Device...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC is constantly playing the USB Connect/Disconnect sound on repeat and the Device...: The Issue:I have a PC that I built and have used for years with no issues. I recently upgraded the CPU to a 5700X3D, I updated the BIOS successfully before doing the install. It worked perfect for a couple of days, then last night I attempted to change the RGB colors on my...
  4. Constant Device Connect and Disconnect sounds , found errors related to DeviceSetupManager !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Device Connect and Disconnect sounds , found errors related to DeviceSetupManager !!: After getting tired of constant device disconnect and connect sounds I went to event viewer and found Errors in the information section.Example of 1 error is as followsLog Name: Microsoft-Windows-DeviceSetupManager/Admin Source: Microsoft-Windows-DeviceSetupManager Date:...
  5. Disconnect Device Sound Playing Constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disconnect Device Sound Playing Constantly: Hi,My computer "blue-screened" and when it rebooted the device disconnected sound started playing once every second.I've narrowed it down to it being a Bluetooth problem. My Bluetooth mouse and keyboard have stopped responding too and when I disable Bluetooth in my device...
  6. Disconnect Device Sound Playing Constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disconnect Device Sound Playing Constantly: Hi,My computer "blue-screened" and when it rebooted the device disconnected sound started playing once every second.I've narrowed it down to it being a Bluetooth problem. My Bluetooth mouse and keyboard have stopped responding too and when I disable Bluetooth in my device...
  7. Constant divice connect/disconnect sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant divice connect/disconnect sound: Hi all, I just set up a new computer for myself and installed the latest version of Win10. However I been having issue with constant device connect/disconnect sound issue. It happens with starting up my computer everytime. Also it happens when opening an app like steam etc....
  8. Bluetooth Issues - Constantly sounding for connecting and disconnecting.

Bluetooth Issues - Constantly sounding for connecting and disconnecting.: I have just built a new PC and my motherboard has bluetooth functionality. Prior to around 2 days ago the bluetooth icon would appear in the system tray as normal and my bluetooth gaming mouse would connect automatically without issue and work fine. Now the icon isn't...
  9. DEVICE DISCONNECT CONNECT SOUNDS

DEVICE DISCONNECT CONNECT SOUNDS: I removed my device by the safely remove the device, & still get the disconnect-connect sounds, I do not want to take the computer apart or have someone look @ it to say it cost? I guess I can always wile not using it put it in sleep mode? Bob Thanks & God bless...
  10. DeviceSetupManager Error 162 Repeating Constantly

DeviceSetupManager Error 162 Repeating Constantly: I'm having an error 162 event log error constantly in my event log. I've spoken to microsoft support, and the only info I had was that it was going to be fixed in 'upcoming updates'. Does anybody have any tips on resolving this? It only began happening after I updated the...