Windows 10: Constant BSODs due the same error, BSODs look very glitched and not normal

Discus and support Constant BSODs due the same error, BSODs look very glitched and not normal in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; BSOD's look very glitched and bugged with black and glitched pixels in the bottom half and multiple BSOD screens on the same screen, it wont let me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aaron Li3, Aug 26, 2024.

1. Aaron Li3 Win User

Constant BSODs due the same error, BSODs look very glitched and not normal

BSOD's look very glitched and bugged with black and glitched pixels in the bottom half and multiple BSOD screens on the same screen, it wont let me send an image for some reason so, the event viewer event looks like this -The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.The source was Kernal-Power, event id was 41,a different event that happened around the time of the event

:)

Aaron Li3, Aug 26, 2024
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Aug 26, 2024
  3. Msap14 Win User
    BSOD Hardware Caused???

does it BSOD at the same 'booting point' all the time?
    is it a constant BSOD error, or are you getting other errors as well?

Msap14, Aug 26, 2024
  4. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Constant BSODs due the same error, BSODs look very glitched and not normal :)

cplpro, Aug 26, 2024
Thema:

1. Constant BSODs due the same error, BSODs look very glitched and not normal - Similar Threads - Constant BSODs due

2. Constant BSODs due the same error, BSODs look very glitched and not normal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSODs due the same error, BSODs look very glitched and not normal: BSOD's look very glitched and bugged with black and glitched pixels in the bottom half and multiple BSOD screens on the same screen, it wont let me send an image for some reason so, the event viewer event looks like this -The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down...
  3. Very rare BSOD, same error code DPC_Watchdog_Violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very rare BSOD, same error code DPC_Watchdog_Violation: Hey, I have a very rare BSOD which only occurs every few months.It always is the same error code, DPC_Watchdog_Violation.I tried to find relevant information from the minidump file about what driver/program causes this issue, but I was unable to do so unfortunately.I always...
  4. Very rare BSOD, same error code DPC_Watchdog_Violation

Very rare BSOD, same error code DPC_Watchdog_Violation: Hey, I have a very rare BSOD which only occurs every few months.It always is the same error code, DPC_Watchdog_Violation.I tried to find relevant information from the minidump file about what driver/program causes this issue, but I was unable to do so unfortunately.I always...
  5. Very rare BSOD, same error code DPC_Watchdog_Violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Constant BSOD Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD Errors: I have been experiencing varying BSOD errors irql_not_less_than..., Bad_Pool_Caller, System service exception, Internal power error that all are attributed to "ntoskrnl.exe" according to bluescreenview. To address these issues I have done everything that I can find/think of...
  7. Constant BSOD Errors

Constant BSOD Errors: I have been experiencing varying BSOD errors irql_not_less_than..., Bad_Pool_Caller, System service exception, Internal power error that all are attributed to "ntoskrnl.exe" according to bluescreenview. To address these issues I have done everything that I can find/think of...
  8. Constant BSOD errors

Constant BSOD errors: Hello, Since I updated my computer to a new one -with the old PSU though- I've had constant crashes and errors while using the computer, but only once while gaming. Oddly enough, while gaming it is when it's the most stable. Seems like anything related to YouTube and music...
  9. CONSTANT BSOD Errors due to ntoskrnl.exe

CONSTANT BSOD Errors due to ntoskrnl.exe: Hey guys, I have been getting constant Blue Screen errors and my PC randomly restarting on it's own for awhile now. It used to only happen during CSGO but now it also happens randomly and when i play Apex Legends. Here are the error codes I have aggregated so far that is...
  10. Very Frequest BSOD due to Video Card errors

Very Frequest BSOD due to Video Card errors: Hi, I have been facing very frequent(almost everyday) BSOD due to Video Card issues, following are the two issues which are bugging my system: 1. Video_Tdr_Failure 2. VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR The BSOD mostly occurs as soon as my system starts but also occurs randomly in...