Windows 10: Constant BSOD's after last windows update

Discus and support Constant BSOD's after last windows update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I uptaded windows 10, I was gaming online and I stopped having access to the internet although it appears that I was connected, after some seconds a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/axelm1234, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Constant BSOD's after last windows update

I uptaded windows 10, I was gaming online and I stopped having access to the internet although it appears that I was connected, after some seconds a BSOD popped on my screen, later when I decided to play again the same thing happened, I'm thinking it's just the update since this hasn't happened to me before, it happened just after I updated windows, is there anyway I can downgrade version?

submitted by /u/axelm1234
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/axelm1234, Mar 13, 2021
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Mar 13, 2021
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Windows Update (BSOD)

Hi Guys.
    I have Built a Machine for Crunching a few days ago and I have some issues with Windows Update.

I have installed all Windows Updates but there are around 9 left without been installed becasue everytime i try to install it the Machine Crash and I get a BSOD, can someone tell me what could be causing that Windows Updates makes a Machine crash and get BSOD?

Cheers.

Knoxx29, Mar 13, 2021
  4. Constant BSOD's after last windows update

Constant BSOD and Error: 0x80080005 while downloading Windows updates

Hi Jose,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing BSOD after performing installation of Windows 10 on your PC. Thank you for sharing the dump files and the necessary details of the PC.

I have analyzed the dump files and found out that the files Win32kfull.sys and
    segurazokd.sys are the reason for causing the BSOD.

Regarding the BSOD caused by the file Win32kfull.sys, I would suggest you to run a memory diagnostic test to check for faulty RAM. As you have mentioned that you have performed a memory test but one RAM stick was disconnected, please
    perform this test once again with both the RAM sticks connected.

1. Open Start Menu and type
      Memory
    2. Now click on Windows Memory Diagnostic.
    3. Click on Restart now and check for problems.
    4. Follow the on screen instructions

Regarding the BSOD caused by segurazokd.sys, I would suggest you to re-install any programs related to
    Seagate, as you are using a Seagate hard drive it could be possible that the storage drivers are causing the BSOD.

However, regarding the Windows updates issue you can refer the article
    Fix Windows Update errors

Note: The article talks about performing a clean install, it is advised to backup all the data before performing the steps.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you better.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 13, 2021
Thema:

Constant BSOD's after last windows update

1. Constant BSOD's after last windows update - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD's last

2. Hello. After the last update BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello. After the last update BSOD: Hello. After the last update, an error appears: blue screen, creating minidump, reboot.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041790, 0xffffae800d5b12d0, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000001. A dump was saved in:...
  3. Hello. After the last update BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello. After the last update BSOD: Hello. After the last update, an error appears: blue screen, creating minidump, reboot.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041790, 0xffffae800d5b12d0, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000001. A dump was saved in:...
  4. Hello. After the last update BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Constant BSODs after windows update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs after windows update.: Today my computer installed several updates and ever since I have been getting a BSOD with a different message every ~30 minutes.Here are the updates that were installed:Dell, Inc. - Firmware - 0.1.6.02021-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based Systems...
  6. Constant BSODs after windows update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSODs after windows update.: Today my computer installed several updates and ever since I have been getting a BSOD with a different message every ~30 minutes.Here are the updates that were installed:Dell, Inc. - Firmware - 0.1.6.02021-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based Systems...
  7. Constant BSODs after windows update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Constant BSOD since last Windows 10 update

Constant BSOD since last Windows 10 update: Hi all Ever since the latest windows 10 update I've been bombarded with constant BSOD errors. My PC has become that unstable that it'll sometimes even crash every 5 minutes. Every time the BSOD is about the same thing: error code 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000094,...
  9. BSOD after last Windows update

BSOD after last Windows update: I got a BSOD with WHEA uncorrectable error, but have had no change in the computer except trying to make the sound better last week and Windows update on March 2nd. Googled and found some 2019 complaints but when I open the sites all I see is very outdated posts. Looked for...
  10. BSOD after update last week

BSOD after update last week: Hi all, Last week on shutting down I was prompted to install updates before shutting down as is normal. Did this but the next morning on booting got the dreaded BSOD. List of stopcodes generated after many attempts to boot up (in no particular order) *PFN LIST CORRUPT *IRQL...