Windows 10: Constant blue screens on Windows 11 new PC

Discus and support Constant blue screens on Windows 11 new PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I constantly get blue screens on my new pc. Problem occurs after downloading any apps like steam etc, or even just when running a virus scan... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Daniel Berg3, Jul 25, 2024.

1. Constant blue screens on Windows 11 new PC

Hello, I constantly get blue screens on my new pc. Problem occurs after downloading any apps like steam etc, or even just when running a virus scan with windows security. I even tried to reinstall Windows discarding every file. But the problem came back as soon as i installed the AMD driver and Steam app. I have ran sfc/scannow and got the message that corrupted files was found, but some of them could not be removed. Tried to upload some screenshots but not sure if it worked, so here are some of the messages I got from the blue screens: Message 1: Stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALWhat failed:

:)

Daniel Berg3, Jul 25, 2024

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jul 25, 2024
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 25, 2024
  4. Kyle Win User

Constant blue screens on Windows 11 new PC

Constant Blue Screens

Start menu: Search for "Power & sleep settings" > "Additional power settings".
    Constant blue screens on Windows 11 new PC 375429d1663420183t-constant-blue-screens-applicationframehost_cq3tq1xhsw.png
    It should come up like this:
    Constant blue screens on Windows 11 new PC 375430d1663420244t-constant-blue-screens-explorer_uardbdkw4i.png
    On the left pane click "Change when my computer sleeps".
    Constant blue screens on Windows 11 new PC 375432d1663420309t-constant-blue-screens-explorer_trnch5puaf.png
    After doing the above in the screenshot, reboot the system. Report back any issues that may follow. This my support here solves your issue, please give "Thanks" as it adds to my rep. Constant blue screens on Windows 11 new PC :)
    Constant blue screens on Windows 11 new PC 375433d1663420458t-constant-blue-screens-firefox_mc4ezriarc.png

Thema:

Constant blue screens on Windows 11 new PC

1. Constant blue screens on Windows 11 new PC - Similar Threads - Constant blue screens

2. Constant blue screens on Windows 11 new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant blue screens on Windows 11 new PC: Hello, I constantly get blue screens on my new pc. Problem occurs after downloading any apps like steam etc, or even just when running a virus scan with windows security. I even tried to reinstall Windows discarding every file. But the problem came back as soon as i installed...
  3. Constant Watchdog Violation Blue Screens on new PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant Watchdog Violation Blue Screens on new PC: Hi there I recently built a new computer and used a windows 10 boot drive. I've been consistently getting DPC Watchdog error codes casing a blue screen of death. I've tried to diagnose the issue with reliability viewer but I can't seem to find anyone with the same bugcheck...
  4. Constant Watchdog Violation Blue Screens on new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Watchdog Violation Blue Screens on new PC: Hi there I recently built a new computer and used a windows 10 boot drive. I've been consistently getting DPC Watchdog error codes casing a blue screen of death. I've tried to diagnose the issue with reliability viewer but I can't seem to find anyone with the same bugcheck...
  5. Constant Watchdog Violation Blue Screens on new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. PC constantly crashing and blue screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC constantly crashing and blue screening: Hello, recently I have noticed that my PC has been constantly crashing. It started off with game crashes on MW2 and RDR2 but now it has actually started blue screening my PC.Things I have tried include removing any overclocks, using SFC /SCANNOW and DISM and completely...
  7. New Prebuilt PC Constant Blue Screen Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Prebuilt PC Constant Blue Screen Crashes: I purchased a Prebuilt PC recently and have not been having any luck fixing blue screen crashes that happen 3-10 times a day. I have tried re-installing windows, updating drivers, and windows updates. I have listed the errors below. Attempted Write to Readonly Memory Page...
  8. New Prebuilt PC Constant Blue Screen Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Prebuilt PC Constant Blue Screen Crashes: I purchased a Prebuilt PC recently and have not been having any luck fixing blue screen crashes that happen 3-10 times a day. I have tried re-installing windows, updating drivers, and windows updates. I have listed the errors below. Attempted Write to Readonly Memory Page...
  9. Constant blue screens on new PC

Constant blue screens on new PC: Hi there! Wall of text incoming: I'm with a new PC since December 12th. On the 13th I had my first BSoD, on the 15th I had two more, and on the 16th today I had the most recent one. The occasions were as follows: 1st one: nothing special was happening. I had a few tabs...
  10. Constant blue screens/hard resets for new PC

Constant blue screens/hard resets for new PC: This is a newly built computer and I upgraded to Win 10 from my retail copy of Win 7. I got random BSOD like every hour, with no clues.... Thing seems get worse after my installation of the game Division, not sure if it s related. I have formatted the machine and...