Windows 10: Constant blue screens due to MpKslDrv.sys and ntoskrnl.exe

Discus and support Constant blue screens due to MpKslDrv.sys and ntoskrnl.exe in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I get bluescreens once or multiple times every week the stop code is always DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I've tried many things to try and fix the issue and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kz203, Aug 1, 2024.

1. kz203 Win User

Constant blue screens due to MpKslDrv.sys and ntoskrnl.exe

I get bluescreens once or multiple times every week the stop code is always DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I've tried many things to try and fix the issue and have found no success. I've ran many diagnostics which have all came back saying that my system is fine and I don't know what to do anymore. This is my most recent minidump file: minidump

:)

kz203, Aug 1, 2024

2. Blue Screen because of cm11264.sys

Hi,

This blue screen error due to cm11264.sys error could have happened due to the corrupted Windows component. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist.

Anthony Gal, Aug 1, 2024
  3. Kyle Win User
    [BSOD] CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED 0x0EF - 'ntoskrnl,exe'

Hang on a second, no. As far as the rules are concerned VPNs from legitimate sources are not illegal. You don't have the right to 'force' someone to remove a piece of software that:
    1. Is not causing the issue related to the crashes
    2. is not pirated software or illegal
    Cloudflare WARP does not have a windivert file that I can find, even if it did, again, its not against the forum rules because it is not an illegal system file in of itself.
    Constant blue screens due to MpKslDrv.sys and ntoskrnl.exe 392695d1687395590t-bsod-critical_process_died-0x0ef-ntoskrnl-exe-nvidia_share_xn32wwrpiz.png

Constant blue screens due to MpKslDrv.sys and ntoskrnl.exe 392696d1687395590t-bsod-critical_process_died-0x0ef-ntoskrnl-exe-nvidia_share_vfmjrbmlwr.png

Constant blue screens due to MpKslDrv.sys and ntoskrnl.exe 392697d1687395590t-bsod-critical_process_died-0x0ef-ntoskrnl-exe-nvidia_share_rzpicz79yl.png

Kyle, Aug 1, 2024
  4. Jan Del Win User

Blue Screen dxgmms2.sys PAGE_FAULT

Hi,

Dxgmms2.sys blue screen errors are related to corrupted or outdated device driver. We suggest checking this
    link for troubleshooting blue screen errors as an initial step to resolve this issue.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, Aug 1, 2024
Thema:

1. Constant blue screens due to MpKslDrv.sys and ntoskrnl.exe - Similar Threads - Constant blue screens

2. blue screen ntoskrnl

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blue screen ntoskrnl: minidump help i dowloand driver i check ram i check disk idk what is problem but i see pc start lagging and ping jumping in game but i got good wi fi what is problem and how i can fix it help me...
  3. blue screen ntoskrnl

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen ntoskrnl: minidump help i dowloand driver i check ram i check disk idk what is problem but i see pc start lagging and ping jumping in game but i got good wi fi what is problem and how i can fix it help me...
  4. blue screen ntoskrnl

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue Screen, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION due to file "cpuz152_x64.sys"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION due to file "cpuz152_x64.sys": After receiving the blue screen error once yesterday it has now occurred four times today, and I am at a bit of a loss of what to do. The file in question is saved in C:\Windows\Temp\cpuz152....
  6. Blue Screen, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION due to file "cpuz152_x64.sys"

Blue Screen, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION due to file "cpuz152_x64.sys": After receiving the blue screen error once yesterday it has now occurred four times today, and I am at a bit of a loss of what to do. The file in question is saved in C:\Windows\Temp\cpuz152....
  7. Blue screen due to unifairy_x64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen due to unifairy_x64.sys: Hello everyone, it's been 3 weeks since I am getting blue screen due to unifairy_x64.sys, and haven't found any solution online.Here's a picture of the errorhttps://anonfiles.com/J1TfC8scy3/WhatsApp_Image_2022-06-26_at_10.27.35_PM_jpegHere's the memory dump...
  8. Blue screen due to unifairy_x64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen due to unifairy_x64.sys: Hello everyone, it's been 3 weeks since I am getting blue screen due to unifairy_x64.sys, and haven't found any solution online.Here's a picture of the errorhttps://anonfiles.com/J1TfC8scy3/WhatsApp_Image_2022-06-26_at_10.27.35_PM_jpegHere's the memory dump...
  9. Blue screen due to unifairy_x64.sys

10. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...