Windows 10: constant beeping whenever sound is played at all on pc

Discus and support constant beeping whenever sound is played at all on pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have gone through at least 30 forums for the past 4 hours trying to fix this there is a constant beeping coming from my SYSTEM no audio devices just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fart Butt, Sep 11, 2022.

1. Fart Butt Win User

constant beeping whenever sound is played at all on pc

I have gone through at least 30 forums for the past 4 hours trying to fix this there is a constant beeping coming from my SYSTEM no audio devices just my system it starts even when im just starting to boot ive tried dsim ive tried every little audio trick thats been on these microsoft forums and others and still nothing works its a loud beep and no audio can be playedThink of one never ending sine wave, Thats all my windows audio is right nowI recently had my computer die, Plugged it back in with a new charger i had to buy recently and when i turn it on its this loud god awful beeping that doe

:)

Fart Butt, Sep 11, 2022
  2. YanKleber Win User

Constant quiet beep in headphone

This problem appeared when I installed W10 (I didn't have this issue with W7) so I know that it's not a hardware problem.

In the headphone I have this constant and quiet hi-frequency "beep" like a sonar. Changing the volume up or down in task bar doesn't affect the volume of the beep. Not even muting the volume will make the beep disappear.

There is this 'trick' I found in a 5 years old thread of another forum (laptop - constant high frequency beep when headphones are plugged into headphone jack? - Super User) where someone was complaining of the same issue and that makes the beep stop. If you change the volume in the task bar and plug the headphone in while the typical windows sound is playing the beep disappears. But the next time I reboot my PC it will be there.

Someone else has experienced this?

YanKleber, Sep 11, 2022
  3. constant beep

I have a constant beep sounding in my computer when I start it up and it continues constantly. How did I turn this on and how can I turn it off? It is driving me crazy. This has never happened before and I cannot figure out how this beep was turned
    on. Please help me.

MarilynnLaVachek, Sep 11, 2022
  4. constant beeping whenever sound is played at all on pc

Disable beep sound when plugging/unplugging laptop charger

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Disable the PC Speakers and check if it helps.

• Right click on Sound Icon in the task bar and go to Playback devices.
    • Select Speaker and click on properties.
    • Go to Levels tab, and mute (or you can reduce it) PC Speaker and check if it helps.

Vanan Iyer, Sep 11, 2022
Thema:

constant beeping whenever sound is played at all on pc

1. constant beeping whenever sound is played at all on pc - Similar Threads - constant beeping whenever

2. constant beeping whenever sound is played at all on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    constant beeping whenever sound is played at all on pc: I have gone through at least 30 forums for the past 4 hours trying to fix this there is a constant beeping coming from my SYSTEM no audio devices just my system it starts even when im just starting to boot ive tried dsim ive tried every little audio trick thats been on these...
  3. Beeping sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Beeping sound: My Win10 HP laptop infrequently makes beeping sounds lasting about a minute or two. HP won't help me without my signing up for its paid "Friends" service, which has proved useless in the past. The beeps very likely are an alert of some kind my computer runs as usual. What...
  4. Loud Constant Beep When Sound Changes

Loud Constant Beep When Sound Changes: I get a loud, constant beep when I turn the sound on from my laptop. The sound only goes off only if I turn off the laptop or put in sleep mode. The beep still goes off even when I mute the speakers or adjust the volume. The sound works because I can hear the music or sounds...
  5. My computer is constantly making a loud constant beep sound.

My computer is constantly making a loud constant beep sound.: My compter, a HP Windows 10, is making a contant beeping sound that doesnt stop unless I unplug it. I lost my computer charger in a move and tried using my Chromebook charger, but when turned on, the computer made the loud, ear-piercing beeping noise. What should I do? How...
  6. Pc make beep sound when playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc make beep sound when playing: Just build my first PC and was working fine till about a week ago when a long continuous beeping sound started when I would play COD. Kinda of lost as to what it could be. Does not happen all the time and sometimes it is short beeps. Had 32 gb memory and took out 16 gb and...
  7. beep sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    beep sound: in windows 10 a continuous beep sound of high frequency comes when master volume of laptop is raised above 64.....so please can u tell what to do ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beep-sound/8b0ffa5e-017e-4908-98aa-25ba8f3ab048
  8. Beep Sound

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Beep Sound: hey! i have concern that whenever i plug-in and plug-out my charger froom my laptop based on windows 10, beep sound comes out. i am not able to find how to mute that beep sound even if i have mute the system sound kindly help me as it is very disturbing to other at quiet...
  9. constant beeping

in Windows 10 Customization
    constant beeping: Windows 10 is working fine EXCEPT I constantly am getting beeps "Bi da bi" it's driving me crazy and I have to turn off my speakers. What gives? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constant-beeping/2f5d1e03-0da3-4844-a215-b5f80d67e53d
  10. Beep sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Beep sound: When i use 2 fingures on touchpad to up and down pages sometimes my laptop start beeping or freeze... Then i have to restart it.. How to fix this..plz help I have hp notebook 15 ba637tu windows 10 1809...