Windows 10: connection failed by gpsvc service. the universally unique identifier uuid type is not...

Discus and support connection failed by gpsvc service. the universally unique identifier uuid type is not... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When you turn on the laptop, it appears in the sentence When you turn on the laptop, it appears in the sentence - connection failed by gpsvc service.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by djamal mechara, Dec 24, 2023.

1. connection failed by gpsvc service. the universally unique identifier uuid type is not...

When you turn on the laptop, it appears in the sentence When you turn on the laptop, it appears in the sentence - connection failed by gpsvc service. the universally unique identifier uuid type is not recognized

:)

djamal mechara, Dec 24, 2023
  2. ITGirl25 Win User

Error- The gpsvc service failed the sign-in. The universal unique identifier (UUID) type is not supported

" The gpsvc service failed the sign-in. The universal unique identifier (UUID) type is not supported. "

Upon entering in the domain password

cannot access home screen on laptops

please advise

Original title: YOGA WINDOWS 10 BLACK SCREEN CANNOT ACCESS UNITS

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

ITGirl25, Dec 24, 2023
  3. Universal Unique Identifier (uuid) type is not supported

Hi Jimish,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are getting a message “Universal Unique Identifier (uuid) type is not supported” on the pc. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• What is the make and model of the pc?

• Have you installed all pending updates on the pc?

• Have you logged in to the pc as admin?

• Is the computer connected to a domain network?

Winlogon communicates with the Group Policy service (GPSVC) through an RPC call upon system startup for computer policy and with user logon for user policy. System Center Configuration Manager installs a Client-Side Extension (CSE) in the Windows image,
    which is detected by the Group Policy service on first start. The Group policy service then isolates itself into a separate SVCHOST process (it is originally running in a shared process with other services). As RPC communications have already been established
    before the service isolation, Winlogon can no longer contact the Group Policy service, and this results in the error message that is described in the Symptoms section.

On later restarts, GPSVC is appearing in a separate process from the beginning of the operating system session, and therefore the RPC runtime has no problem finding the correct server process instance.

Suggest you to refer to the reply provided by “Azaruddin Syed” from this thread to check if that helps.

Redirecting

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 24, 2023
  4. connection failed by gpsvc service. the universally unique identifier uuid type is not...

The group policy client service failed the sign-in. The universal unique identifier (UUID) type is not supported.

The group policy client service failed the sign-in

The universal unique identifier (UUID) type is not supported.

Win 10 on HP Envy

Cannot log in on any user.. Please help.

EldredGodson, Dec 24, 2023
Thema:

connection failed by gpsvc service. the universally unique identifier uuid type is not...

1. connection failed by gpsvc service. the universally unique identifier uuid type is not... - Similar Threads - connection failed gpsvc

2. connection failed by gpsvc service. the universally unique identifier uuid type is not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connection failed by gpsvc service. the universally unique identifier uuid type is not...: When you turn on the laptop, it appears in the sentence When you turn on the laptop, it appears in the sentence - connection failed by gpsvc service. the universally unique identifier uuid type is not recognized...
  3. connection failed by gpsvc service. the universally unique identifier uuid type is not...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    connection failed by gpsvc service. the universally unique identifier uuid type is not...: When you turn on the laptop, it appears in the sentence When you turn on the laptop, it appears in the sentence - connection failed by gpsvc service. the universally unique identifier uuid type is not recognized...
  4. Windows Couldnt connect to the GPSVC service?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Couldnt connect to the GPSVC service?: Yesterday, i logged in on my pc and got the error: Windows Couldnt connect to the GPSVC service, i searched abd i searched, and found things about using cmd and registry editor, but the problem for me comes in, when i try to open any .exe file, or any admin programs, they...
  5. Windows Couldnt connect to the GPSVC service?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Couldnt connect to the GPSVC service?: Yesterday, i logged in on my pc and got the error: Windows Couldnt connect to the GPSVC service, i searched abd i searched, and found things about using cmd and registry editor, but the problem for me comes in, when i try to open any .exe file, or any admin programs, they...
  6. Windows Couldnt connect to the GPSVC service?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. gpsvc services

in Windows 10 Customization
    gpsvc services: Most of the system apps are not opening and giving an alert that path not found. Sometime its showing that the windows not connected to gpsvc service and the user is not able to be admin....
  8. The universal unique identifier (UUID) type is not supported

in Windows 10 News
    The universal unique identifier (UUID) type is not supported: [ATTACH]Upon attempting to sign into a system that has the image (physical or virtual), […] This article The universal unique identifier (UUID) type is not supported first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Computer not connecting to gpsvc service.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer not connecting to gpsvc service.: My computer says cannot connect to GPSVC service. And said to consult my system administrator My dad. But what should we do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-not-connecting-to-gpsvc-service/ae8d8e13-b17d-4f75-98f4-6269ffee29ff
  10. Errors gpsvc failed sign in, UUID not supported

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Errors gpsvc failed sign in, UUID not supported: Hello, Tried logging in and after attempted ended up with a black screen. Rig is a Toshiba satellite L75, Win 10 upgraded from 8.1, 500 GB, 4GB. Basically can't / won't do anything. Suspect system tried to upgrade to the Anniversary version and went south. What can I do to...