Windows 10: Connecting tablet to PC using Microsoft Remote

Discus and support Connecting tablet to PC using Microsoft Remote in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have installed Microsoft Remote app on my tablet. I tried to connect to my PC and see a dialogue box asking my user account and password. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by keithinozz, Sep 22, 2023.

1. Connecting tablet to PC using Microsoft Remote

I have installed Microsoft Remote app on my tablet. I tried to connect to my PC and see a dialogue box asking my user account and password. I have entered my Microsoft user name but don't know what password I am looking for? Help please!

:)

keithinozz, Sep 22, 2023
  2. mlee49 Win User

help to remote connect

No need to setup a permanent remote connection for FB add-on's. I'd suggest Team Viewer. It's free and will allow you to access his pc safely and take control.

mlee49, Sep 22, 2023
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Sep 22, 2023
  4. Kari Win User

Connecting tablet to PC using Microsoft Remote

Remote Desktop Connection problems

Have you tried Remote Desktop Connection, to connect from your Windows 10 laptop to your Windows 7 desktop? Try it first, post back and tell how it went.

Some additional help because you mentioned you are a remote newbie *Wink. The windows 7 related tutorials from our sister site the Seven Forums:

1. On Windows 7 desktop, set network location to either Home or Work (I recommend Work):
    2. On Windows 7 desktop, allow incoming remote connections:
    3. On Windows 7 desktop, find out its IP address:
    4. On Windows 10 laptop, start the Remote Desktop application and connect to the Windows 7 desktop using the IP address from step 3 above (see Part Three in the tutorial):
    Try the above, post back how it went.

Thema:

Connecting tablet to PC using Microsoft Remote

1. Connecting tablet to PC using Microsoft Remote - Similar Threads - Connecting tablet using

2. I use RD Client on my tablet to remote my PC at office. I can remote while using office's...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I use RD Client on my tablet to remote my PC at office. I can remote while using office's...: I use RD Client on my tablet to remote my PC at office. I can remote while using office's wifi but cannot remote using my hotsport. Why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-use-rd-client-on-my-tablet-to-remote-my-pc-at/0a62b65a-0d9e-49e2-ac09-0d27989666f6
  3. I use RD Client on my tablet to remote my PC at office. I can remote while using office's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I use RD Client on my tablet to remote my PC at office. I can remote while using office's...: I use RD Client on my tablet to remote my PC at office. I can remote while using office's wifi but cannot remote using my hotsport. Why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-use-rd-client-on-my-tablet-to-remote-my-pc-at/0a62b65a-0d9e-49e2-ac09-0d27989666f6
  4. Connecting tablet to PC using Microsoft Remote

Connecting tablet to PC using Microsoft Remote: I have installed Microsoft Remote app on my tablet. I tried to connect to my PC and see a dialogue box asking my user account and password. I have entered my Microsoft user name but don't know what password I am looking for? Help please!...
  5. Connecting your Microsoft Account to Minecraft using the Remote Connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting your Microsoft Account to Minecraft using the Remote Connect: we are not able to connect.... we did every step... write the code that displayed on PS4 screen. but it said " this account is already connected. pls enter CostAardvark52" which is like this in Turkish as we are in Turkey "Eyvah! Görünüşe göre bu hesap zaten bağlı. Lütfen...
  6. Connecting your Microsoft Account to Minecraft using the Remote Connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting your Microsoft Account to Minecraft using the Remote Connect: Applies to: Minecraft on Nintendo, Minecraft on PlayStation, Minecraft on other gaming platforms non - Microsoft Introduction Minecraft is available on most gaming devices that are out across the world, and has become popular. When you are playing online on PlayStation 4...
  7. Published apps on Microsoft Remote Desktop App stuck on connecting on Windows tablet but...

Published apps on Microsoft Remote Desktop App stuck on connecting on Windows tablet but...: Hi, we have been using Windows Remote Desktop App (latest ver. 10.1.1107.0) for more than a year now to connect remotely to our published apps on our Server 2016 remote desktop server. We use a remote desktop gateway and an ISA as the gateway server. Before we changed to...
  8. Unable to connect to PC using Microsoft Remote Desktop running on a Macbook Air

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to PC using Microsoft Remote Desktop running on a Macbook Air: I have recently added the Microsoft Remote Desktop app to my iPad, and the remote connection works perfectly to my PC running Windows 10. I have just added the app to my Macbook Air and attempted to connect, but I constantly receive an error message - Error Code: 0x204. I...
  9. Remote Desktop Connection Unmutes Remote PC

Remote Desktop Connection Unmutes Remote PC: I use Remote Desktop Connection via a VPN from my home laptop to my work desktop, both of which are using WIN10. Whatever the sound settings are on my desktop doesn't affect my remote session. My remote session is always unmuted and always at 100% when I start it. I can mute...
  10. Remote Desktop connection using PC name

Remote Desktop connection using PC name: For some reason, I cannot connect through remote desktop when using hostname. I was able to connect using IP address but our IP"s are not static. I also do not want to make it static and I was able to do it before without using IP. It just started when windows 10 UI changed...