Windows 10: Configure 3 separate applications to use 3 separate cameras

Discus and support Configure 3 separate applications to use 3 separate cameras in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,We are configuring a robotic device to use 3 cameras on a Win10 PC. 3 different softwares needs to access their own specific cameras. If we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alps Kiosks, Aug 15, 2024.

1. Configure 3 separate applications to use 3 separate cameras

Hello,We are configuring a robotic device to use 3 cameras on a Win10 PC. 3 different softwares needs to access their own specific cameras. If we rename the camera in device manager, the software does not see the new name. Is there any hardware ID we can use to call the specific camera? One application is a .Net app, we can call the specific camera by its name, but it is defaulting to "USB HD Camera" and not reading the name in Device Manager. The other 2 softwares are browser based and a python app and these 2 dont give this option, they show whatever windows decides. Is there any way to conf

:)

Alps Kiosks, Aug 15, 2024
Thema:

Configure 3 separate applications to use 3 separate cameras

1. Configure 3 separate applications to use 3 separate cameras - Similar Threads - Configure separate applications

2. Configure 3 separate applications to use 3 separate cameras

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Configure 3 separate applications to use 3 separate cameras: Hello,We are configuring a robotic device to use 3 cameras on a Win10 PC. 3 different softwares needs to access their own specific cameras. If we rename the camera in device manager, the software does not see the new name. Is there any hardware ID we can use to call the...
  3. Configure 3 separate applications to use 3 separate cameras

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Configure 3 separate applications to use 3 separate cameras: Hello,We are configuring a robotic device to use 3 cameras on a Win10 PC. 3 different softwares needs to access their own specific cameras. If we rename the camera in device manager, the software does not see the new name. Is there any hardware ID we can use to call the...
  4. Acct was charged 3 times on Nov 14 for 3 separate bundles that I did order but never...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Acct was charged 3 times on Nov 14 for 3 separate bundles that I did order but never...: My microsoft acct was charged on Nov 14th for 3 separate bundles that i did purchase but never received. in the amounts of $1.06, $4.25, & $5.32 total....
  5. Acct was charged 3 times on Nov 14 for 3 separate bundles that I did order but never...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acct was charged 3 times on Nov 14 for 3 separate bundles that I did order but never...: My microsoft acct was charged on Nov 14th for 3 separate bundles that i did purchase but never received. in the amounts of $1.06, $4.25, & $5.32 total....
  6. Acct was charged 3 times on Nov 14 for 3 separate bundles that I did order but never...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Use different networks for separate applications on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Use different networks for separate applications on Windows 10.: Hi I have a question to a relatively specific and unique situation.I have 2 networks that I use for different things.A WiFi network that is quite slow but has low ping useful for gamingAnd an ethernet connection that is faster but higher ping useful for video streaming etcIf...
  8. BSOD 3 times today, all separate reasons.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD 3 times today, all separate reasons.: I've had three BSOD today, and am sick of it. It kept happening a couple of weeks ago, usually whenever I'm watching youtube. I disassembled the computer, and cleaned every component, including all fans and the heat sink for my water cooling system to get all the dust off,...
  9. How to separate similar applications in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to separate similar applications in the taskbar?: The taskbar always attaches similar applications, placing them next to each other, and moving one always moves the other as well: [img] ⇓ [img] Can I get rid of this behavior and make each application move by its own? Apologies if this was asked, I searched and...
  10. 4 separate win7 upgrades, 3 have the same 10 key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    4 separate win7 upgrades, 3 have the same 10 key: I have 6 pc's on my home network, all but one was running Win 7 Pro, I have upgraded 4 of them to win 10. All were retail keys, I was checking the key today so I can have a hard copy, (a few years ago I had a HDD crash and didnt properly back all 8 keys up, and lost 2), any...