Windows 10: Concerning Hotmail emails

Discus and support Concerning Hotmail emails in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,Hope you can help me; I have not received emails from my friend since October 1st, apparently, they are not reaching me.His email is "*** Email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Antoinette1, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Concerning Hotmail emails

Hello,Hope you can help me; I have not received emails from my friend since October 1st, apparently, they are not reaching me.His email is "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" is there a problem withHotmail or Yahoo. I did not block his email.I do receive his email on my other account with Gmail.I do not understand.All suggestion welcome and thank you for your help

:)

Antoinette1, Nov 19, 2022

2. Email - reporting spam/phishing - from a Hotmail address

I was not suggesting your computer had been hacked
    I was suggesting that you check on the site I sent if your email address has been subject to a breach on any site where you submitted it.
    My other suggestion was to see if a security scan revealed anything of concern and most importantly to change your password for your email

IMHO
    if that is the case - please be assured that your email address - one way or another has been circulated amongst spammers.

I have given you my recommendations - you must of course do as you wish
    Thanks for the appreciation I have ack`d

Macboatmaster, Nov 19, 2022
  3. Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Nov 19, 2022
  4. Concerning Hotmail emails

Dealing with Spam

I already have a Gmail account, but Ive had my hotmail account for years and theres a lot of other accounts that are registered to that email. I guess I will try hotmail/MSN support and see what they say as no one has come up with any solutions in this thread

FreedomEclipse, Nov 19, 2022
Thema:

Concerning Hotmail emails

1. Concerning Hotmail emails - Similar Threads - Concerning Hotmail emails

2. Hotmail email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hotmail email: I have 2 hotmail email, i check them by using outlook 10 after the last windows update all of them stop working. I used live to check each mail but it says you account blocked i asked for a code but and change my password 4 time and still having the problem. how i fix the...
  3. Hotmail email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hotmail email: I have 2 hotmail email, i check them by using outlook 10 after the last windows update all of them stop working. I used live to check each mail but it says you account blocked i asked for a code but and change my password 4 time and still having the problem. how i fix the...
  4. Hotmail email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Deleted Hotmail Account - Admin Hotmail, Email Stuck

Deleted Hotmail Account - Admin Hotmail, Email Stuck: I deleted my hotmail account and created a new outlook.com account. I was getting hundreds of spam emails a day so I deleted it. Went to users, and deleted the old hotmail account information but its still somehow linked/attached to my user account. I cant get it to fully...
  6. Concerning Hotmail emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Concerning Hotmail emails: Hello,Hope you can help me; I have not received emails from my friend since October 1st, apparently, they are not reaching me.His email is "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" is there a problem withHotmail or Yahoo. I did not block his email.I do receive his email...
  7. Concerning Hotmail emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Concerning Hotmail emails: Hello,Hope you can help me; I have not received emails from my friend since October 1st, apparently, they are not reaching me.His email is "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" is there a problem withHotmail or Yahoo. I did not block his email.I do receive his email...
  8. Hotmail emails will not send

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hotmail emails will not send: I set up a new PC running Windows 10 and now emails from hotmail will not send? I have two different hotmail accounts and they won't send. They receive just fine. My Gmail account does work to send. What could be wrong with hotmail/outlook?...
  9. Hotmail. emails

Hotmail. emails: Ls. Ihave two email adresses , hotmail.com, in mail from windows. These are synchronised with other mail adresses. These two email adresses are getiing a warning sign regular and if I put the password in the system it will not help. I also do noetb receive email on these...
  10. hotmail - I want to delete 1 of hotmails (email)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hotmail - I want to delete 1 of hotmails (email): I want to delete 1 of 2 hotmail (email) accounts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail-i-want-to-delete-1-of-hotmails-email/40c42ed3-87f1-46f6-abe0-b3153a138791"