Windows 10: concern about windows 11 update

Discus and support concern about windows 11 update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can I know if my PC will be ready for Intel Core i3 5th generation windows 11 update in the future? because right now it is showing that this processor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Raj Agrahari, Oct 5, 2021.

1. concern about windows 11 update

Can I know if my PC will be ready for Intel Core i3 5th generation windows 11 update in the future? because right now it is showing that this processor is not currently supported for Windows 11 update. so can I know if my pc will be ready for windows 11 update in the future or not my processor is intel core i3 5th generation? that is Intel Core i3-- 5005U 2.0 GHz and it is my suggestion, please ready Windows 11 update for Intel Core i3 5th generation processor because many windows holders are still using this processor. so, it is my request please update.

:)

Raj Agrahari, Oct 5, 2021
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Oct 6, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 6, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

concern about windows 11 update

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond concern about windows 11 update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

concern about windows 11 update

1. concern about windows 11 update - Similar Threads - concern update

2. StartAllBack issue concerning the new Windows 11 update that glitches the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    StartAllBack issue concerning the new Windows 11 update that glitches the taskbar: Yesterday last night I updated Windows 11 to version 22H2 OS Build: 22621.3007 and shut down the computer after it finished updating. This morning, I decided to turn on my computer and found out that StartAllBack is not working properly.The Windows button on the taskbar...
  3. StartAllBack issue concerning the new Windows 11 update that glitches the taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    StartAllBack issue concerning the new Windows 11 update that glitches the taskbar: Yesterday last night I updated Windows 11 to version 22H2 OS Build: 22621.3007 and shut down the computer after it finished updating. This morning, I decided to turn on my computer and found out that StartAllBack is not working properly.The Windows button on the taskbar...
  4. Windows Defender Stopped Working When I Checked For Updates- Be Concerned or No?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Stopped Working When I Checked For Updates- Be Concerned or No?: I accidentally switched my router off earlier and quickly rebooted it; this caused Time-Service on my Windows 10 device to freak out, and instead of synchronizing with a Microsoft Corporation database IP, my system is now synchronising with an IP associated with my ispanyway,...
  5. Windows Defender Stopped Working When I Checked For Updates- Be Concerned or No?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Stopped Working When I Checked For Updates- Be Concerned or No?: I accidentally switched my router off earlier and quickly rebooted it; this caused Time-Service on my Windows 10 device to freak out, and instead of synchronizing with a Microsoft Corporation database IP, my system is now synchronising with an IP associated with my ispanyway,...
  6. Windows Defender Stopped Working When I Checked For Updates- Be Concerned or No?

7. -My pc keeps on updating itself like I'm concerned every few minutes or so.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    -My pc keeps on updating itself like I'm concerned every few minutes or so.: It also shows monitor cable symbol while the is no cable connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-on-updating-itself-like-im-concerned/f143c52e-1374-443f-b649-8bb34c52c200
  8. -My pc keeps on updating itself like I'm concerned every few minutes or so.

-My pc keeps on updating itself like I'm concerned every few minutes or so.: It also shows monitor cable symbol while the is no cable connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-on-updating-itself-like-im-concerned/f143c52e-1374-443f-b649-8bb34c52c200
  9. Insider build 25295 won't upgrade/update nor allow me to change any options concerning...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Insider build 25295 won't upgrade/update nor allow me to change any options concerning...: My OEM Windows 10 64bit Windows Pro laptop running Windows 11 Insider build 25295 won't upgrade/update nor allow me to change any options concerning Insider options. It is borked and resetting the PC does not fix the problems. Can I purchase an installation Windows 11 Pro...
  10. Insider build 25295 won't upgrade/update nor allow me to change any options concerning...

Insider build 25295 won't upgrade/update nor allow me to change any options concerning...: My OEM Windows 10 64bit Windows Pro laptop running Windows 11 Insider build 25295 won't upgrade/update nor allow me to change any options concerning Insider options. It is borked and resetting the PC does not fix the problems. Can I purchase an installation Windows 11 Pro...