Windows 10: Computor Shuts Down While Playing Minecraft

Discus and support Computor Shuts Down While Playing Minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, Didn't find any solutions to this online, So I made my own post.Problem: Got a new gaming PC recently, store bought and assembled I didn't copy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MichaelBecks, Jun 22, 2024.

1. Computor Shuts Down While Playing Minecraft

Hello, Didn't find any solutions to this online, So I made my own post.Problem: Got a new gaming PC recently, store bought and assembled I didn't copy anything over from the old PC, fresh install for all apps, programs, etc. It plays games flawlessly and I have had zero issues with it so far. Until I tried to play minecraft. Downloaded the launcher from the website, created a new world, played for a few minutes before PC shuts down with no notice at all. Rebooted, loaded up the same world, after a few minutes the same thing happens. So I load up a different game Mechwarrior 5 and play for h

:)

MichaelBecks, Jun 22, 2024
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 22, 2024
  3. Get BSOD When Playing Minecraft, Error:Thread stuck in disc driver

We just got a new computer that came with Windows 10. Its an Asus K31bf. Everytime my son plays Minecraft, I get a blue screen with an error msg thread_stuck_in_disc_driver and it tries to restart the computer. Sometimes it restarts no problem, other times it will freeze on the blue screen and I have to manually shut it off and restart. I have no idea how to fix this issue. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

strokeschick, Jun 22, 2024
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Computor Shuts Down While Playing Minecraft

Unable to play Minecraft game

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and Display driver updates?
    • Which troubleshooting steps have you tried?
    • Is he issue specific to Minecraft?

Follow the Methods below and check.

Method 1: I suggest you to refer the below article and try the mentioned troubleshooting methods. Check if that helps:

Troubleshoot gameplay issues on Windows 10

Xbox Support

Method 2: Update Display driver and check if you are able to play game.

You may also refer to the below link byAndre De Costa
    for information on how to install and update drivers in Windows 10.

Redirecting

Do let us know if you are able to play Minecraft game. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 22, 2024
Thema:

Computor Shuts Down While Playing Minecraft

1. Computor Shuts Down While Playing Minecraft - Similar Threads - Computor Shuts Down

2. Laptop shuts down while playing valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop shuts down while playing valorant: Whenever i do something else, my laptop works fine and in other games as well, but when i play queue competitive matchmaking, it restarts my laptop automatically...
  3. Laptop shuts down while playing valorant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop shuts down while playing valorant: Whenever i do something else, my laptop works fine and in other games as well, but when i play queue competitive matchmaking, it restarts my laptop automatically...
  4. Computor Shuts Down While Playing Minecraft

Computor Shuts Down While Playing Minecraft: Hello, Didn't find any solutions to this online, So I made my own post.Problem: Got a new gaming PC recently, store bought and assembled I didn't copy anything over from the old PC, fresh install for all apps, programs, etc. It plays games flawlessly and I have had zero...
  5. PC Shutting down while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Shutting down while playing games: My PC will randomly start shutting down when I'm playing most games Rocket League, Rust, Payday3, Cult of the Lamb. I tried troubleshooting with EventViewer to see any problems but the only reports I get are DistributedCOM events which seemingly don't mean anything. I'm...
  6. PC Shutting down while playing games

PC Shutting down while playing games: My PC will randomly start shutting down when I'm playing most games Rocket League, Rust, Payday3, Cult of the Lamb. I tried troubleshooting with EventViewer to see any problems but the only reports I get are DistributedCOM events which seemingly don't mean anything. I'm...
  7. PC randomly shuts down while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly shuts down while playing games: I got a brand new HP Omen 30L 3 months ago, and I've loved it except for an extremely annoying issue - after 5-10 minutes of running a game the display and keyboard will just shut off, but the fans will stay on. I'm pretty sure it is a problem with either the GPU or the power...
  8. PC randomly shuts down while playing games

PC randomly shuts down while playing games: I got a brand new HP Omen 30L 3 months ago, and I've loved it except for an extremely annoying issue - after 5-10 minutes of running a game the display and keyboard will just shut off, but the fans will stay on. I'm pretty sure it is a problem with either the GPU or the power...
  9. Nvidia Graphics shut down while playing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia Graphics shut down while playing.: Hello, I have an MSI laptop that since I upgraded to the 2004 version of windows it started to give an error associated with the "Display controller failed to start" notification and that makes the nvidia graphics card in this case a 3Gb 1060 to stop working. I use an...
  10. PC shuts down while playing video games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC shuts down while playing video games: Hello. I recently started a minecraft server through a hosting website. Ever since then, my PC will randomly shut down while I’m playing after maybe 10 minutes. I don’t have this issue playing any other game or using any other programs for that matter. I’m not running a Java...