Windows 10: COMPUTOR FREEZES THEN CRASHES AFTER BEING ON TWITTER A FEW MINUTES

Discus and support COMPUTOR FREEZES THEN CRASHES AFTER BEING ON TWITTER A FEW MINUTES in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer freezes then crashes only when I am on twitter for a while... never did for years ...just started a few mons ago... Any one have a solution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BILL ERICSON, Jun 20, 2022.

1. COMPUTOR FREEZES THEN CRASHES AFTER BEING ON TWITTER A FEW MINUTES

My computer freezes then crashes only when I am on twitter for a while... never did for years ...just started a few mons ago... Any one have a solution as to why... only on twitter.

:)

BILL ERICSON, Jun 20, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 20, 2022
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 20, 2022
  4. COMPUTOR FREEZES THEN CRASHES AFTER BEING ON TWITTER A FEW MINUTES

Twitter RSS feed and Loop

So, my Twitter RSS feed won't update, and I can't post anything to twitter from the Loop or Kin Studio. Suggestions?

CommieCOZY, Jun 20, 2022
Thema:

COMPUTOR FREEZES THEN CRASHES AFTER BEING ON TWITTER A FEW MINUTES

1. COMPUTOR FREEZES THEN CRASHES AFTER BEING ON TWITTER A FEW MINUTES - Similar Threads - COMPUTOR FREEZES CRASHES

2. Everything crashes after few minutes of being open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything crashes after few minutes of being open: Hello, I've tried all of the sfc /scannow stuff as well as all the DISM commands. So after trying both of those multiple times including in safemode I decided to do a repair install, the only issue is the repair install starts and then crashes as well. I have attached my...
  3. Everything crashes after few minutes of being open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everything crashes after few minutes of being open: Hello, I've tried all of the sfc /scannow stuff as well as all the DISM commands. So after trying both of those multiple times including in safemode I decided to do a repair install, the only issue is the repair install starts and then crashes as well. I have attached my...
  4. Pc freezes after a few minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc freezes after a few minutes: Ive had my pc for a few years but the most recent upgrade was December of 2022. Ive had problems with the pc not booting in may, but that was solved by turning off c-state in bios. For the past week my pc has been freezeing on idle and the only way to fix it was a hard...
  5. Pc freezes after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc freezes after a few minutes: Ive had my pc for a few years but the most recent upgrade was December of 2022. Ive had problems with the pc not booting in may, but that was solved by turning off c-state in bios. For the past week my pc has been freezeing on idle and the only way to fix it was a hard...
  6. Pc freezes after a few minutes

7. PC freezes and then crashes a few minutes after closing a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes and then crashes a few minutes after closing a game.: Hi. I've been having this issue for a little while now where when I close a hardware-intensive game on my pc, specifically games such as Red Dead Redemption 2 or The Last of Us Part 1, it'll be absolutely fine for about 5-10 minutes. After 5-10 minutes my video output will...
  8. PC freezes and then crashes a few minutes after closing a game.

PC freezes and then crashes a few minutes after closing a game.: Hi. I've been having this issue for a little while now where when I close a hardware-intensive game on my pc, specifically games such as Red Dead Redemption 2 or The Last of Us Part 1, it'll be absolutely fine for about 5-10 minutes. After 5-10 minutes my video output will...
  9. PC freezes and then crashes a few minutes after closing a game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. COMPUTOR FREEZES THEN CRASHES AFTER BEING ON TWITTER A FEW MINUTES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COMPUTOR FREEZES THEN CRASHES AFTER BEING ON TWITTER A FEW MINUTES: My computer freezes then crashes only when I am on twitter for a while... never did for years ...just started a few mons ago... Any one have a solution as to why... only on twitter....