Windows 10: COMPUTER WON'T HOLD A CHARGE

Discus and support COMPUTER WON'T HOLD A CHARGE in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Toshiba Satellite, Windows 7 Edition. I know it's old but I love it and I have a lot of good stuff on it. The problem is that it will only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Joann Higgenbottom, Dec 14, 2022.

1. COMPUTER WON'T HOLD A CHARGE

I have a Toshiba Satellite, Windows 7 Edition. I know it's old but I love it and I have a lot of good stuff on it. The problem is that it will only boot up when the cord is plugged into an outlet and even then it will not register as charging. If the cord is disconnected for and reason, the computer immediately shuts down, The cord I have now is not the original and I've also installed another battery since I've had the computer. Can someone please HELP!

:)

Joann Higgenbottom, Dec 14, 2022

2. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Dec 14, 2022
  3. Toshiba Laptop Not Holding Battery Charge

attached is a pic of the internal of the laptop
    there does NOT appear to be a CMOS battery

what should my next steps be?

- fully charge existing battery and see if i remove it and install back teh next day whether its still fully charged?

- charge the battery for 18 hours to charge the internal CMOS battery?

- suggestions please as Im not sure

bartjunited, Dec 14, 2022
  4. #seahawk# Win User

COMPUTER WON'T HOLD A CHARGE

Battery not charging windows11

I have an hp computer with windows11, just did an update for windows11 now my battery won,t charge and I can,t turn on my computer. Any suggestions

#seahawk#, Dec 14, 2022
Thema:

COMPUTER WON'T HOLD A CHARGE

1. COMPUTER WON'T HOLD A CHARGE - Similar Threads - COMPUTER WON'T HOLD

2. my computer is plugged in but won't charge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer is plugged in but won't charge: my computer is plugged in but won't charge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-plugged-in-but-wont-charge/1a9843a8-c632-4de0-b18b-4f9359627dd5
  3. Laptop not holding charge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not holding charge?: So I tried charging my school laptop for about a hour or so, 0%. It still booted up but would just go black when it died. I am on a lenovo computer and a lot of stuff is not allowed by my school. I attempted to use Windows key + X and selecting device manager to update my...
  4. Laptop not holding charge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop not holding charge?: So I tried charging my school laptop for about a hour or so, 0%. It still booted up but would just go black when it died. I am on a lenovo computer and a lot of stuff is not allowed by my school. I attempted to use Windows key + X and selecting device manager to update my...
  5. Laptop not holding charge?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. COMPUTER WON'T HOLD A CHARGE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COMPUTER WON'T HOLD A CHARGE: I have a Toshiba Satellite, Windows 7 Edition. I know it's old but I love it and I have a lot of good stuff on it. The problem is that it will only boot up when the cord is plugged into an outlet and even then it will not register as charging. If the cord is disconnected for...
  7. Computer won't charge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer won't charge: My surface pro at the moment is stuck at 8 percent and I have had it plugged in for the past three hours, and still won't charge. I have checked the power box and switched outlets. After looking it up something said to update the computer to make sure I have the latest update...
  8. Asus Zenbook Computer Won't Charge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus Zenbook Computer Won't Charge: Computer Model: Asus Zenbook UX360UAK Windows: Windows 10 Home System: 64-bit processing and operating system Problem: My PC won't charge, it is not acknowledging that it is plugged in. I tried cleaning the port, restarting, and no, i cannot remove my battery. Im on a...
  9. Android computer won't hold charge

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Android computer won't hold charge: Computer only runs for 5 - 20 min, then shuts down. Sometimes I see briefty 'Locking' on the screen before it blacks out. It boots up again however, thank goodness ! Thank you for any suggestions.....
  10. SURFACE 3 won't hold charge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SURFACE 3 won't hold charge: after windows update, my SURFACE 3 won't hold a charge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-3-wont-hold-charge/7f2f8193-737b-4e2c-a4e6-18c87aa616d3