Windows 10: Computer won't connect to internet after changing IIS settings using Crypto IIS

Discus and support Computer won't connect to internet after changing IIS settings using Crypto IIS in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was guiding a friend through a fix to connect to a game, and it included using Crypto IIS and changing the template to best practices. This allowed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chel G, Sep 18, 2024 at 10:47 PM.

1. Chel G Win User

Computer won't connect to internet after changing IIS settings using Crypto IIS

I was guiding a friend through a fix to connect to a game, and it included using Crypto IIS and changing the template to best practices. This allowed my friend to connect to the game but the overall connection on their computer was slower. I suggested switching the template back to default settings and now their computer will not connect to the internet they normally use. Phone hotspot will still connect though.

:)

2. Kash92 Win User

Activesync won't connect with Blackjack II

Hi,

I recently installed activesync 4.5 for my blackjack II so i can upgrade to WM 6.1 and everything was running great (my phone was connected to my computer) and then i disconnected my blackjack II because that was in the steps on the samsung site for upgrading
    to WM 6.1. I then connected it again but now activesync wont connect with my blackjack II? Help me please! I dont know whats wrong. I already have dont allow exceptions unmarked. I did notice that now when i go to device manager and under USB, my computer
    wont recognize my blackjack II at all. HELP! i dont know whats wrong

3. eetiz Win User
    activesync doesn`t detect my Tytn II

After installation SP3 to my XP, suddenly desktop stop to detect my HTC Tytn II. I learned that SP3 doesnt support activesync. Then I downgraded back to SP2 my desktop. I tried everything I fount on the internet.

1 ) hard rest to tytn II and re-install the 4.5 activesync to desktop.. didnt work.

2 ) checked the Norton Firewall settings.. cheked active sync menu options at tytn II etc.

but no result.. when I connect my tytn II through USD port ( I have tried all 6 ports at my computer with 3 different cable ), desktop can not detect the device.. I checked my computer>device manager> usb hubs etc.. all was in order.

then I switched to my laptop.. it was ok in the past. it has xp with sp2.. when i connected tytn II , there is no response at all.

I do not know what to do ?

I have tried to connect through BT.. BT is capable to send file, detect my tytn as phone not PDA. but BT program doesn`t sync with activesyc or PIM syc section of its program. other sections are fine..

If anyone know what to do please advise,

Regards

4. KomouPoji Win User

IIS and general gaming.

Hi,

During the Windows 10 installation all the IIS services are installed on the computer.

The patch file of the game might be missing sometimes, I would suggest you contact games developer and try to update the latest version.

For more information, refer the link.

Windows help and learning

Note: Also applies to Windows 10 as well.

I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

Thema:

1. Computer won't connect to internet after changing IIS settings using Crypto IIS - Similar Threads - Computer won't connect

2. Computer won't connect to internet after changing IIS settings using Crypto IIS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't connect to internet after changing IIS settings using Crypto IIS: I was guiding a friend through a fix to connect to a game, and it included using Crypto IIS and changing the template to best practices. This allowed my friend to connect to the game but the overall connection on their computer was slower. I suggested switching the template...
  3. IIS Slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IIS Slow: Good morning,I have an issue where my IIS is extremely slow. I recently installed it as a feature on my Windows 10 Home and it takes at times 10 minutes to load a webpage. When checking Task Manager I am seeing little to no CPU Usage 10%, low memory usage 27%, and very little...
  4. IIS Slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IIS Slow: Good morning,I have an issue where my IIS is extremely slow. I recently installed it as a feature on my Windows 10 Home and it takes at times 10 minutes to load a webpage. When checking Task Manager I am seeing little to no CPU Usage 10%, low memory usage 27%, and very little...
  5. PHPMailer and IIS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PHPMailer and IIS: I am making use of PHPMailer to send email from a website to a client. In the development of the website I use IIS on Windows to test everything. It normally works very good, but at the moment with a new website I discovered that it results in a HTML 500 error internal error....
  6. Connecting Bose QC 35 II to Computer Using Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Bose QC 35 II to Computer Using Windows 10: I have two desktop compters: an iBuyPower 7PC5FQI and an ASUS S300MA. I recently had to update my Windows 10 with the latest version as I was locked out of my older version on the iBuyPower computer. Since that time I have been unable to use my Bose QC 35 II headphones as I...
  7. Connecting Bose QC 35 II to Computer Using Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting Bose QC 35 II to Computer Using Windows 10: I have two desktop compters: an iBuyPower 7PC5FQI and an ASUS S300MA. I recently had to update my Windows 10 with the latest version as I was locked out of my older version on the iBuyPower computer. Since that time I have been unable to use my Bose QC 35 II headphones as I...
  8. Connecting Bose QC 35 II to Computer Using Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. What is IIS?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is IIS?: what is IIS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-iis/a9fbb83f-773c-4e48-9840-e538947c3303
  10. QC35 II connection with PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    QC35 II connection with PC: Hello, I have a PC lenovo ideapad and I just acquired the noise cancelling headphones Bose QC35 II. I would like to be able to connect via bluetooth to listen to music on my computer. When setting the device, I changed the name to 'Elena BOSE'. The computer recognises...