Windows 10: Computer suddenly hang/freeze

Discus and support Computer suddenly hang/freeze in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; These days my laptop keep hanging/freezing suddenly when I am using it. There is also a bzzzz-ing sound too everytime it hangs. What could be the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hhr21, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Hhr21 Win User

Computer suddenly hang/freeze

These days my laptop keep hanging/freezing suddenly when I am using it. There is also a bzzzz-ing sound too everytime it hangs. What could be the problem and how do I fix this? This annoys me a lot since it occurs at least 3 times a day everytime I turn on my computer. Due to this, I have to force shutdown my computer several times bcs I can’t click anything with my mouse.

:)

Hhr21, Oct 4, 2022

2. pc 'hangs' or freezes randomly

While in use suddenly nothing responds to mouse or keyboard for long minutes, then starts up again ok for a few minutes. Have tried all usual restart/etc. online suggestions without luck.

Have found in Task Manager - Processes - there are listed 4 'Suspended" items, Could they be the culprits causing the 'hang or freeze'.

Can't determine exactly what the suspended are so am hesitant to 'End Task' them.

klaro 1590, Oct 4, 2022
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

4. Computer suddenly hang/freeze

Windows 10 Freeze / Hang

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps given by Ramesh.Kumar on this

thread
    . To know more on how to resolved your issue with Windows 10 screen freeze/ hang.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Phillip Pio, Oct 4, 2022
Thema:

Computer suddenly hang/freeze

1. Computer suddenly hang/freeze - Similar Threads - Computer suddenly hang

2. computer suddenly freezes in different ways

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer suddenly freezes in different ways: Split from this thread. Hello, I'm having the same problem, I stay with the computer on for a while and it suddenly freezes in different ways blue screen, a very loud noise... or sometimes it just goes on for days without crashing. I took it to a store and they told me that...
  3. Computer suddenly hang/freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer suddenly hang/freeze: These days my laptop keep hanging/freezing suddenly when I am using it. There is also a bzzzz-ing sound too everytime it hangs. What could be the problem and how do I fix this? This annoys me a lot since it occurs at least 3 times a day everytime I turn on my computer. Due to...
  4. Suddenly System hang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly System hang: Suddenly System hang ,And I force reboot .The computer show a message "hardware is being replece ,changed " And enable someting.This is log file.https://ufile.io/p176ix7r...
  5. Suddenly System hang

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suddenly System hang: Suddenly System hang ,And I force reboot .The computer show a message "hardware is being replece ,changed " And enable someting.This is log file.https://ufile.io/p176ix7r...
  6. Computer freezing/hanging at random times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezing/hanging at random times: Hey all Recently my computer custom built has been freezing which usually starts with audio cutting out then the screen Freezing along with all the mouse and keyboard inputs. The only way I can solve it is by holding the power button and then Turing the computer back on which...
  7. Computer freezing/hanging.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer freezing/hanging.: My computer has recently started hanging and freezing randomly. i would be doing light tasks like shopping and surfing the web, and it would completely freeze. Ctrl+alt+Del, double pressing Esc, And Alt Tab all don't help. i have currently tried: Taking out and cleaning my...
  8. laptop hanging suddenly

laptop hanging suddenly: hi my laptop was working probably the best it has ever worked this month but this week it has hanged around 10 to 15 almos 2 to 3 times everyday why is that usually using chrome or playing games any help...
  9. Sudden Application Hang

Sudden Application Hang: Hello, I'm a little worried about a problem that just occurred on my PC. I tried to right click to save an image and the save file window wouldn't launch. Then I noticed that I couldn't navigate anywhere on chrome. I had My Book at the bottom task bar. I could open that, but...
  10. Computer freezing/hanging on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer freezing/hanging on startup: Whenever I turn my computer on it will either freeze or hang on the startup screen with the logo and the dots. I've had Windows 10 for around 2 months but I've never had this problem until a few days ago. I've tried start-up repair, system restore and clean booting but they...