Windows 10: Computer Restarting with a black screen/Blue Screening in the middle of a game

Discus and support Computer Restarting with a black screen/Blue Screening in the middle of a game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For a while my PC has been restarting/blue screening while I'm on a game. I've already tried the GamInput uninstall and the problem is still there. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SonGloku, Jun 10, 2024.

1. SonGloku Win User

Computer Restarting with a black screen/Blue Screening in the middle of a game

For a while my PC has been restarting/blue screening while I'm on a game. I've already tried the GamInput uninstall and the problem is still there. I went through the Event Viewer and seen "A fatal hardware error has occurred.Component: MemoryError Source: Machine Check ExceptionThe details view of this entry contains further information."I'm not sure what to do with the info to be honest. I've checked to see if a minidump was created and there was indeed a file

:)

SonGloku, Jun 10, 2024
  2. Maria Fab Win User

Blue Screen Errors, Black Screen After Restart

Hello Jonathan,

The Black screen error that you're experiencing might be caused by connection issues with your PC or display, while
    the Blue screen error can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow our guided walk-through to resolve black screen errors and blue screen errors. Choose when did you get the error, and follow the instructions provided. Here are the links:

Please update us with the results. We will be glad to assist you.

Maria Fab, Jun 10, 2024
  3. hermmie17 Win User
    Screen goes blue / black on start of atitool

i tried 0.26 and the new beta but its the same... if i start atitool the screen immidiately goes blue or black and i have to reboot... the computer doesnt really hang but the screen seems to be lost.
    any suggestions? i dont have any other programs running, i dont even want to OC my card i just want to have control over the fan speed, i have a x1800xt btw.

hermmie17, Jun 10, 2024
  4. Computer Restarting with a black screen/Blue Screening in the middle of a game

Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Jun 10, 2024
Thema:

Computer Restarting with a black screen/Blue Screening in the middle of a game

1. Computer Restarting with a black screen/Blue Screening in the middle of a game - Similar Threads - Computer Restarting black

2. Computer Restarting with a black screen/Blue Screening in the middle of a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Restarting with a black screen/Blue Screening in the middle of a game: For a while my PC has been restarting/blue screening while I'm on a game. I've already tried the GamInput uninstall and the problem is still there. I went through the Event Viewer and seen "A fatal hardware error has occurred.Component: MemoryError Source: Machine Check...
  3. PC shuts off, black and blue screens, in the middle of games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC shuts off, black and blue screens, in the middle of games: I have a issue with my pc shutting off consistently during games. I have replaced my psu thinking it was the issue, that didn't help. Now I'm thinking it might be my gpu. I switched the gpu out for a older one I have and had no issues. When I put my current gpu back in, the...
  4. PC shuts off, black and blue screens, in the middle of games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC shuts off, black and blue screens, in the middle of games: I have a issue with my pc shutting off consistently during games. I have replaced my psu thinking it was the issue, that didn't help. Now I'm thinking it might be my gpu. I switched the gpu out for a older one I have and had no issues. When I put my current gpu back in, the...
  5. PC shuts off, black and blue screens, in the middle of games

6. Black screen then restarts then recovery blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen then restarts then recovery blue screen: I was playing a game then all of a sudden my screen went black then it attempted to restart . I got it to restart then it did it again and went to recovery screen . Sometimes I get it to boot windows then after a while or even immediately sometimes just goes to black screen...
  7. Black screen then restarts then recovery blue screen

Black screen then restarts then recovery blue screen: I was playing a game then all of a sudden my screen went black then it attempted to restart . I got it to restart then it did it again and went to recovery screen . Sometimes I get it to boot windows then after a while or even immediately sometimes just goes to black screen...
  8. Random black screens, blue screens with computer the restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random black screens, blue screens with computer the restarting: Since early May I have had 3 black screens with the pc rebooting itself from a bug check and recently a blue screen. I have taken my pc to two shops to look into the issue and neither have found a problem so I'm hoping someone might be able to help here please. If someone...
  9. Random black screens, blue screens with computer the restarting

Random black screens, blue screens with computer the restarting: Since early May I have had 3 black screens with the pc rebooting itself from a bug check and recently a blue screen. I have taken my pc to two shops to look into the issue and neither have found a problem so I'm hoping someone might be able to help here please. If someone...
  10. Random black screens, blue screens with computer the restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging