Windows 10: Computer randomly crashed and restarted

Discus and support Computer randomly crashed and restarted in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,Today, my computer suddenly crashed and restarted multiple times.I'm not sure what may be causing this issue as this hasn't happened before. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BrianKim94, Jun 23, 2024.

1. Computer randomly crashed and restarted

Hello,Today, my computer suddenly crashed and restarted multiple times.I'm not sure what may be causing this issue as this hasn't happened before. I tried sfc /scannow which did not find any violations. I can see two minidump files corresponding to the time it crashed: I checked my event log and it showed:My BIOS is:I don't believe it's my PSU as I have recently upgraded it.

:)

BrianKim94, Jun 23, 2024
  2. hbenthow Win User
    hbenthow, Jun 23, 2024
  3. hbenthow Win User
    Computer frequently crashes/randomly restarts.

Here are the results:

Computer randomly crashed and restarted 278783d1589548488t-computer-frequently-crashes-randomly-restarts-100_2155_1.jpg

Computer randomly crashed and restarted 278784d1589548488t-computer-frequently-crashes-randomly-restarts-100_2156_1.jpg

hbenthow, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

Computer randomly crashed and restarted

1. Computer randomly crashed and restarted - Similar Threads - Computer randomly crashed

2. Computer will randomly crash and restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer will randomly crash and restart: Starting earlier this week, my computer will randomly crash and restart. More specifically, the screen either freezes or turns black, the audio will enter a stutter loop, and then my computer will completely restart.How do I diagnose and fix this issue? I am using Windows 10....
  3. Computer will randomly crash and restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer will randomly crash and restart: Starting earlier this week, my computer will randomly crash and restart. More specifically, the screen either freezes or turns black, the audio will enter a stutter loop, and then my computer will completely restart.How do I diagnose and fix this issue? I am using Windows 10....
  4. Computer will randomly crash and restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer randomly crashed and restarted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer randomly crashed and restarted: Hello,Today, my computer suddenly crashed and restarted multiple times.I'm not sure what may be causing this issue as this hasn't happened before. I tried sfc /scannow which did not find any violations. I can see two minidump files corresponding to the time it crashed: I...
  6. Computer randomly crashed and restarted

Computer randomly crashed and restarted: Hello,Today, my computer suddenly crashed and restarted multiple times.I'm not sure what may be causing this issue as this hasn't happened before. I tried sfc /scannow which did not find any violations. I can see two minidump files corresponding to the time it crashed: I...
  7. Random restarts and crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random restarts and crashes: I have been getting the past month alot of random restarts and it is not from cpu overheatingLately my pc has been warning me in the event tracker about dropping to low power mode then to full quality mode constantly or something about pci expressThe errors ive had by now...
  8. Random restarts and crashes

Random restarts and crashes: I have been getting the past month alot of random restarts and it is not from cpu overheatingLately my pc has been warning me in the event tracker about dropping to low power mode then to full quality mode constantly or something about pci expressThe errors ive had by now...
  9. Fatal Crashes, Computer randomly restarts

Fatal Crashes, Computer randomly restarts: Hello guys I'm having issues with my freshly built computer. At least several times a week I will login first thing in the morning and find out that my computer crashed and restarted overnight. It seems to happen at random times and normally when the computer is at idle and...
  10. Computer frequently crashes/randomly restarts.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer frequently crashes/randomly restarts.: I have a HP Compaq 6305 Pro. The details can be seen by clicking the "My Computer" button on the left side of my post. I'm running Windows 10 Version 1903 (OS build 18362.778). For the last two weeks or so, my computer has been frequently crashing/randomly restarting. It...