Windows 10: Computer not booting or displaying anything after new ssd installation

Discus and support Computer not booting or displaying anything after new ssd installation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every component seems to be working, even when the new ssd is removed the problem persists, i disconnected the old hdd and the problem persists, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hasbrooo, Jul 8, 2024.

1. hasbrooo Win User

Computer not booting or displaying anything after new ssd installation

Every component seems to be working, even when the new ssd is removed the problem persists, i disconnected the old hdd and the problem persists, and even after a bios reset the problem still persists.

:)

hasbrooo, Jul 8, 2024
Thema:

Computer not booting or displaying anything after new ssd installation

1. Computer not booting or displaying anything after new ssd installation - Similar Threads - Computer booting displaying

2. Computer not booting or displaying anything after new ssd installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer not booting or displaying anything after new ssd installation: Every component seems to be working, even when the new ssd is removed the problem persists, i disconnected the old hdd and the problem persists, and even after a bios reset the problem still persists....
  3. Computer not booting or displaying anything after new ssd installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer not booting or displaying anything after new ssd installation: Every component seems to be working, even when the new ssd is removed the problem persists, i disconnected the old hdd and the problem persists, and even after a bios reset the problem still persists....
  4. After installing a new ssd, my computer isn’t booting properly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After installing a new ssd, my computer isn’t booting properly?: So, I put a brand new ssd into my PC. It is plugged in properly and recognized in bios.However, when my computer tries to boot, it says windows 7 home premium at the bottom of the screen, instead of windows 10.I upgraded to windows 10 several years ago, or rather a computer...
  5. After installing a new ssd, my computer isn’t booting properly?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After installing a new ssd, my computer isn’t booting properly?: So, I put a brand new ssd into my PC. It is plugged in properly and recognized in bios.However, when my computer tries to boot, it says windows 7 home premium at the bottom of the screen, instead of windows 10.I upgraded to windows 10 several years ago, or rather a computer...
  6. After installing a new ssd, my computer isn’t booting properly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. New SSD Installed - Computer Won't Boot

New SSD Installed - Computer Won't Boot: Ok so I have a new HP Pavilion Laptop 15t-eg300, 15.6". I bought a new hard drive and cloned the one from the laptop. I transferred all my files from my current computer to the new hard drive via USB. I finally replaced the old one with this one: Crucial P3 4TB PCIe Gen3 3D...
  8. New SSD Installed - Computer Won't Boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New SSD Installed - Computer Won't Boot: Ok so I have a new HP Pavilion Laptop 15t-eg300, 15.6". I bought a new hard drive and cloned the one from the laptop. I transferred all my files from my current computer to the new hard drive via USB. I finally replaced the old one with this one: Crucial P3 4TB PCIe Gen3 3D...
  9. computer boots up, but doesn’t display anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer boots up, but doesn’t display anything: every time my computer turns off/restarts, it doesn’t display anything after. i’ve already done everything the internet says, reseat ram, gpu, unplug and replug everything. the only thing that worked was restarting it 3x to get into recovery mode but now that won’t work...
  10. computer boots up, but doesn’t display anything

computer boots up, but doesn’t display anything: every time my computer turns off/restarts, it doesn’t display anything after. i’ve already done everything the internet says, reseat ram, gpu, unplug and replug everything. the only thing that worked was restarting it 3x to get into recovery mode but now that won’t work...