Windows 10: Computer keeps restarting no BSOD - new issue.

Discus and support Computer keeps restarting no BSOD - new issue. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, so to quickly go over what is happening: I recently had my GPU break, not sure what happened exactly but it shut down on me and I started to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chelsea Ophus, Aug 9, 2023.

1. Computer keeps restarting no BSOD - new issue.

Hello, so to quickly go over what is happening: I recently had my GPU break, not sure what happened exactly but it shut down on me and I started to get artifacts. So I went back to my old 1060 GPU which still seems to be working perfect, I also swapped out my PSU which used to be a 500w and is now a 600w my friend gave me his old one but it seemed better than my current. Both are used and a bit older, not brand new. Anyways after installing the new GPU and PSU my computer seems to restart at random times. This never happened with my old GPU. I knew it was broken because of other issues like

:)

Chelsea Ophus, Aug 9, 2023
  2. Arrakis9 Win User

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Aug 9, 2023
  3. BSOD on new computer while gaming

I just got a new computer about a month ago. Everything is new and I get BSOD (windows 10) while gaming mostly although it sometimes happens while I'm just using the computer. Sometimes the computer doesn't BSOD and just gives me a Access Violation Error. Not sure if related.

Here is the link to download output files from the V2 script.

Dropbox - windows crash - Simplify your life

Any help is appreciated

Steps I have taken:
    • Updated all drivers and bios to latest versions
    • Checked ram with windows memory test to see if ram is faulty. (A stick was and it was removed waiting for replacement)
    • Clean Installed Windows after finding faulty ram
    • I had 2 x 2080Ti installed, I removed one, tested and then swapped cards; issue still exist

MarvIchiban, Aug 9, 2023
  4. alexsubri Win User

Computer keeps restarting no BSOD - new issue.

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    Computer keeps restarting no BSOD - new issue. [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Aug 9, 2023
Thema:

Computer keeps restarting no BSOD - new issue.

1. Computer keeps restarting no BSOD - new issue. - Similar Threads - Computer keeps restarting

2. New computer keeps crashing into BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New computer keeps crashing into BSOD: Hello,I have been having trouble with my newly made PC. It keeps crashing into a BSOD and the reasons keeps varying from kernel power error, kernel security check failure, store data structure corruption, to memory management error. I suspect that there may be a faulty...
  3. New computer keeps crashing into BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New computer keeps crashing into BSOD: Hello,I have been having trouble with my newly made PC. It keeps crashing into a BSOD and the reasons keeps varying from kernel power error, kernel security check failure, store data structure corruption, to memory management error. I suspect that there may be a faulty...
  4. New computer keeps crashing into BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New computer keeps crashing into BSOD: Hello,I have been having trouble with my newly made PC. It keeps crashing into a BSOD and the reasons keeps varying from kernel power error to memory management error. I suspect that there may be a faulty component to my build since I made it using mostly used items, but I...
  5. NEW computer bsod issues

NEW computer bsod issues: Hello, I've recently Built a new PC running windows 11. Specs:MSI B650 Tomahwak WifiAMD Ryzen 5 7600AMD 7800XT Gigabyte Stock Cooler Planed on upgrading soon32gb DDR5 6000mhz CL36 Corsair VengeanceCorsair RM 850X PSUPNY CS2241 2tb M.2 Gen 4I assembled the PC about a week ago...
  6. NEW computer bsod issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NEW computer bsod issues: Hello, I've recently Built a new PC running windows 11. Specs:MSI B650 Tomahwak WifiAMD Ryzen 5 7600AMD 7800XT Gigabyte Stock Cooler Planed on upgrading soon32gb DDR5 6000mhz CL36 Corsair VengeanceCorsair RM 850X PSUPNY CS2241 2tb M.2 Gen 4I assembled the PC about a week ago...
  7. Computer keeps restarting no BSOD - new issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps restarting no BSOD - new issue.: Hello, so to quickly go over what is happening: I recently had my GPU break, not sure what happened exactly but it shut down on me and I started to get artifacts. So I went back to my old 1060 GPU which still seems to be working perfect, I also swapped out my PSU which used...
  8. Installed a new ssd and computer keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed a new ssd and computer keeps restarting: Hi, I am having trouble with my computer. It’s an HP. I just had to replace the HDD with an SSD, downloaded windows 10 onto it from a USB, and everything works fine except for the fact that it randomly restarts without any warning. There is never a BSOD when it restarts, it...
  9. Installed a new ssd and computer keeps restarting

Installed a new ssd and computer keeps restarting: Hi, I am having trouble with my computer. It’s an HP. I just had to replace the HDD with an SSD, downloaded windows 10 onto it from a USB, and everything works fine except for the fact that it randomly restarts without any warning. There is never a BSOD when it restarts, it...
  10. Installed a new ssd and computer keeps restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging