Windows 10: Computer Keeps Crashing When Launching Games

Discus and support Computer Keeps Crashing When Launching Games in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I purchased a new PC about a month ago and experienced no issues. However, since a week ago, my computer encounters a BSOD and restarts everytime... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by John Clay, Jan 14, 2024.

1. John Clay Win User

Computer Keeps Crashing When Launching Games

Hello,I purchased a new PC about a month ago and experienced no issues. However, since a week ago, my computer encounters a BSOD and restarts everytime I try to launch specific games. Some games I encounter no issues while others cause the crash. I have already updated my video drivers and also uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers. I have also performed a memtest and received no errors.The below dump files are my latest crashes.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am93uVr50Rp1bJf-7oq4STIUSRo?e=ZAvHoXhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Am93uVr50Rp1azhWdP5UVyfJAKA?e=vXWSkQThank you!

:)

John Clay, Jan 14, 2024
Thema:

Computer Keeps Crashing When Launching Games

1. Computer Keeps Crashing When Launching Games - Similar Threads - Computer Keeps Crashing

2. Computer Keeps Crashing When Launching Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Keeps Crashing When Launching Games: Hello,I purchased a new PC about a month ago and experienced no issues. However, since a week ago, my computer encounters a BSOD and restarts everytime I try to launch specific games. Some games I encounter no issues while others cause the crash. I have already updated my...
  3. Crashes when launching games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashes when launching games: My computer has had a bad case of reliability since I got it with crashes happening commonly, I have tried many things to fix the issue hoping it is not a hardware issue. I have reinstalled windows and tried to tweak with the BIOS, the most effective fix I have had so far was...
  4. Crashes when launching games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crashes when launching games: My computer has had a bad case of reliability since I got it with crashes happening commonly, I have tried many things to fix the issue hoping it is not a hardware issue. I have reinstalled windows and tried to tweak with the BIOS, the most effective fix I have had so far was...
  5. My computer keeps crashing / black screening when launching games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps crashing / black screening when launching games: When I launch majority of games on my computer, the game launches for a second or two before both of my monitors turn black and flash on and off briefly showing my desktop before my computer eventually blue screens after a few minutes. I have tried installing new graphics...
  6. My computer keeps crashing / black screening when launching games

My computer keeps crashing / black screening when launching games: When I launch majority of games on my computer, the game launches for a second or two before both of my monitors turn black and flash on and off briefly showing my desktop before my computer eventually blue screens after a few minutes. I have tried installing new graphics...
  7. My computer keeps crashing / black screening when launching games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Computer keeps restarting when trying to launch a game

Computer keeps restarting when trying to launch a game: I've tried everything i can think of to fix this issue but nothing has worked. Looking in the event log i think that the issue is caused by this error codeThe application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with...
  9. Computer crashed when launching game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashed when launching game: Hey microsoft im contacing you because of a recent issue on my computer. So i was launching Tom clancys rainbow six siege the high quality version and my computer blue screened with no error code what do i do?...
  10. Computer keeps crashing when gaming

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer keeps crashing when gaming: Hey there, My Computer crashes all the time, about 5-10 minutes in game. Can't see any high temperaturs or anything, but there is a lot of warnings in my log, but I dont understand them. Here is a link to my .dmp file, MSinfo and speccy snapshot....