Windows 10: Computer keeps crashing. Getting varying BSODs

Discus and support Computer keeps crashing. Getting varying BSODs in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey so I've this computer for a couple years now, and I've been getting pretty frequent crashes lately.It's usually a BSOD, either a DPC watchdog... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JakeBelcher, Feb 8, 2022.

1. Computer keeps crashing. Getting varying BSODs

Hey so I've this computer for a couple years now, and I've been getting pretty frequent crashes lately.It's usually a BSOD, either a DPC watchdog violation, or system thread exception not handled. Although sometimes everything will just lock up and the computer will crash without even showing a BSOD, and then it restarts. Sometimes it happens when I'm gaming, sometimes when I'm just browsing the internet, and the timing is very infrequent. Sometimes it happens within a few minutes, sometimes the system is fine for hours, but lately it's been more frequent.I've been trying to read the dump file

:)

JakeBelcher, Feb 8, 2022

2. Computer keeps crashing and having BSoD.

So I tried the driver verifier, my computer hasn't crashed yet. I did it step by step, and I'm understanding that I need to wait for my computer to crash so I can find out this devious little driver?

Edit: My PC just crashed, but it doesn't give me a BSoD. It simply... Crashes.

Prototype464XBL, Feb 8, 2022
  3. Computer keeps crashing and having BSoD.

/query gave me a list, I read through it and found nothing mentioning driver_verifier_detected_violation. When I crashed, the PC froze. It simply stopped.

Edit: My computer crashed again, this time with a BSoD. It said KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. Right before it crashed, my keyboard wouldn't enter anything, it acted as if it had no power going to it.

Prototype464XBL, Feb 8, 2022
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Computer keeps crashing. Getting varying BSODs

Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 8, 2022
Thema:

Computer keeps crashing. Getting varying BSODs

1. Computer keeps crashing. Getting varying BSODs - Similar Threads - Computer keeps crashing

2. Computer keeps crashing with BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps crashing with BSODs: I can't get any work done with my computer anymore, it's constantly throwing itself into BSODs, there's a whole list of different error codes , at this point I'm lost. I reintstalled windows completely, it worked great for about 3-4 days, until it went back into crazy mode. I...
  3. Computer keeps crashing with BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps crashing with BSODs: I can't get any work done with my computer anymore, it's constantly throwing itself into BSODs, there's a whole list of different error codes , at this point I'm lost. I reintstalled windows completely, it worked great for about 3-4 days, until it went back into crazy mode. I...
  4. Computer keeps on getting BSOD -

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps on getting BSOD -: Hi all, Computer has been for months on and off giving me BSOD. Various different error codes.I've tried:ReformattingReinstalling drivers - Updating all driversRemoving all unsafe possible software I've uploaded the dumps in this google drive:...
  5. Computer keeps crashing. Getting varying BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps crashing. Getting varying BSODs: Hey so I've this computer for a couple years now, and I've been getting pretty frequent crashes lately.It's usually a BSOD, either a DPC watchdog violation, or system thread exception not handled. Although sometimes everything will just lock up and the computer will crash...
  6. Computer keeps crashing. Getting varying BSODs

Computer keeps crashing. Getting varying BSODs: Hey so I've this computer for a couple years now, and I've been getting pretty frequent crashes lately.It's usually a BSOD, either a DPC watchdog violation, or system thread exception not handled. Although sometimes everything will just lock up and the computer will crash...
  7. Daily crashes with varying BSOD codes

Daily crashes with varying BSOD codes: For several days, I have been getting several different codes and I need some help trying to track down the issue. I have uploaded the minidump files to my public Onedrive along with the events from the past month. I don't think all instances are listed as I had to restart...
  8. Varied BSOD Crashes/Boot Issues

Varied BSOD Crashes/Boot Issues: Built a new system beginning of December and regularly get a shopping list of BSODs for apparently different reasons. Also occasionally run in to boot issues in which display and usb won't start, and the PC attempts to reset after about 10 seconds only to continue in a...
  9. Varying BSOD's...

Varying BSOD's...: Ok I want to take a moment to say thanks to AXEO for helping me solve my issues! Ok I was experiencing a wide range of blue screen error msg's AKA as BSOD's. IRQL, MEM, READ/write, combined with computer freezing for moment and then speeding up....here is a quick sum up of...
  10. Starting my computer every other time gets varied BSoDs.

Starting my computer every other time gets varied BSoDs.: My computer has, since I got it, had a problem where once I start it, it will get a BSoD and shut down. I can then start it up again and it will work fine. The one pattern I notice is that my illuminated keyboard is not on when I start it and get the BSoD (The lights turn on...