Windows 10: computer keep DSOD

Discus and support computer keep DSOD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; computer keep having DSOD need help please see mini dump how do i attach file?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JimmyHuang416, Aug 17, 2024.

1. computer keep DSOD

computer keep having DSOD need help please see mini dump how do i attach file?

:)

JimmyHuang416, Aug 17, 2024
  2. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Aug 17, 2024
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Aug 17, 2024
  4. computer keep DSOD

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Aug 17, 2024
Thema:

computer keep DSOD

1. computer keep DSOD - Similar Threads - computer keep DSOD

2. DSOD after opening Steam software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DSOD after opening Steam software: I have been getting the DSOD after opening a specific steam game. after reinstalling the game it went away the came back the next day. I reinstalled all of steam and it was fine for 1 day then i started getting it on a different game. the new game has a launcher so when you...
  3. computer keep DSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer keep DSOD: computer keep having DSOD need help please see mini dump how do i attach file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-keep-dsod/5bcb3515-c0ef-41be-b635-03a7e280f326
  4. DSOD, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DSOD, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hello,I've just experienced a BSOD and have a minidump file here. This happened while I was using Photoshop, which had been having some issues after the most recent update. I was constantly prompted about memory issues while using certain tools in the program; note that these...
  5. Random DSOD - through gaming and general use

Random DSOD - through gaming and general use: Can someone help me figure out what hardware is causing the problem? Computer was fine when I had a 5600x in it. Upgraded the 5800x and cleared CMOS before installation and BSOD started happening. Tried reseating the ram, M.2, all power cables, and GPU. Also, reinstalled...
  6. DSOD

DSOD: Following BSOD i run debugdiag and on kernel analyze i got the following error In 110320-16437-01.dmp the instruction at nt!ST_STORE::StDmPageRecordRemove+0x110d77 caused a kernelBugCheck 154 with the following details: BugCheck Code 0x154 Arg118446691348125822976...
  7. Computer keep

Computer keep: I have a very "clean" computer with no problems. Lenovo 710-15ISK. I have regularly scheduled Defrag and virus scans through Windows. But lately my web browser, Microsoft Edge, has been freezing when I only have one program/app open. My computer also continues to run high in...
  8. DSOD twice daily. "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck"

DSOD twice daily. "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck": Hi there, Since the last few days, my Laptop is getting BSOD twice daily. Here is some info from the Event Manager I found. " The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500,...
  9. Hello people. DSOD freezing before collecting any data

Hello people. DSOD freezing before collecting any data: As in the title guys im getting random crashes, sometimes the pc freezes with the screen fuzzy and sound buzzing, sometimes its a BSOD wich also freezes (no sound) but sticks on 0% data collected. This happens playing games and also when idle. Bios is upto date wind 10...
  10. DSOD Help Needed

DSOD Help Needed: Hello, I need help in pinpointing this issue. I have uploaded the dmp file and MSinfo to OneDrive located here. https://stjosephscollegegeelong-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/adamb_sjc_vic_edu_au/El4_5QxwIVhCtCRhWwt7roIBXQTaO8cONxWg7Z96Xg7REQ Any feedback would be...