Windows 10: computer is keep flicking

Discus and support computer is keep flicking in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; computer is keep flicking , i have contact online service to update software but still cannot fix it . what can i do to solve the problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pi632m t, Sep 7, 2023.

1. pi632m t Win User

computer is keep flicking

computer is keep flicking , i have contact online service to update software but still cannot fix it . what can i do to solve the problem

:)

pi632m t, Sep 7, 2023
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Pen flicks won't work at all for me after the fall update.

Hi Brown,

One possible reason why pen flicks won't work after the update is due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps below on how to properly set flick settings:

• Press Windows key + x, and select Control Panel.
    • Open Pen and Touch applet.
    • Touch the Flicks tab.
    • Ensure that the Use flicks to perform common actions quickly and easily is checked.
    • Set the Sensitivity slider to the left (Relaxed).
    • Touch Apply and OK.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 7, 2023
  3. Amit_Sun Win User
    Missing Flicks Tab

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Follow the steps below to disable flicks.

• Open control panel by searching on the start menu.
    • Change View type to Small icons.
    • Click on Pen and Touch.
    • Under Flicks tab uncheck
      Use flicks to perform common action quickly and easily

If you are still not able to find the options, try to update the pen drivers from the manufacturer website.

If you have a Surface pen, you can try to
    surface pen troubleshooting

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Amit_Sun, Sep 7, 2023
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Pen flicks won't work at all for me after the fall update.

We appreciated your response. To further assist you, we'd like to know the troubleshooting steps you've done aside from the we've provided.

In the meantime, you may try the following these steps below to troubleshoot your concern:

• Open Control Panel > Mobile PC > Pen and Input Devices.
    • On the Flicks tab, make sure you have selected the check box next to
      Use flicks to perform common actions quickly and easily
    • Use your finger or Stylus Pen instead of your Mouse.
    • Click the Pen Flicks icon on the taskbar to view the active directions you have selected for Navigational Flicks.
    • Use the Touch or Pen Flick on an application to confirm that Touch or Stylus Pen Flicks are working.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Sep 7, 2023
Thema:

1. computer is keep flicking - Similar Threads - computer keep flicking

2. computer is keep flicking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    computer is keep flicking: computer is keep flicking , i have contact online service to update software *** Moved from: Outlook / Outlook.com / Calendars and tasks *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-is-keep-flicking/d8e7afd7-6ee1-4f57-a127-b063257f5bcd
  3. computer is keep flicking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer is keep flicking: computer is keep flicking , i have contact online service to update software but still cannot fix it . what can i do to solve the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-is-keep-flicking/3f094e8f-b441-498c-bfa5-d346bc17b151
  4. computer is keep flicking

in Windows 10 Customization
    computer is keep flicking: computer is keep flicking , i have contact online service to update software but still cannot fix it . what can i do to solve the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-is-keep-flicking/3f094e8f-b441-498c-bfa5-d346bc17b151
  5. My laptop suddenly keep flicking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop suddenly keep flicking: I am using my laptop and operated in window 11. Suddenly my monitor keep flicking. Please help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-suddenly-keep-flicking/abd2fb0a-9e3b-42b6-852c-a52444a72e60
  6. My laptop suddenly keep flicking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop suddenly keep flicking: I am using my laptop and operated in window 11. Suddenly my monitor keep flicking. Please help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-suddenly-keep-flicking/abd2fb0a-9e3b-42b6-852c-a52444a72e60
  7. Microsoft flicking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft flicking: So i go into anything microsoft and it will flick between it and stay on select and just go up and down and i disconnect my things so its not my equipment does anyone know how to fix it...
  8. flicking monitor

flicking monitor: I have already uninstalled the adaptor in task manger then restart the system then went into surcurity updates still same issue Today mircosoft also call and left me on hold on waiting then evenuatly hanging up on me...
  9. Flicking computer screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Flicking computer screen: Hello Please can you advise. My laptop started flickering as i was working on it then i decided to turn it off but this message came up. Amy advise please? [IMG]...
  10. Flicking Problem

Flicking Problem: HI, I am vaibhav , i am having flicking problem in my pc .when i searched internet i found Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10 - Windows Help . According to them i have driver problem .When i remove or disable my VGA driver flickering stop and when its reinstalled...