Windows 10: Computer is getting BSOD and freezes after last night update

Discus and support Computer is getting BSOD and freezes after last night update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone!After last night update 13.04 or 14.04 I have been receiving BSOD. After I uninstalled the update that has happened, I receive random PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LoneDruid1, Apr 14, 2022.

1. Computer is getting BSOD and freezes after last night update

Hello everyone!After last night update 13.04 or 14.04 I have been receiving BSOD. After I uninstalled the update that has happened, I receive random PC freeze that does not allow me to restart it via restart button on PC, nor turn it off via Power button, but I have to turn off the PSU and turn it on again in order to restart it.Now I am installing back all the updates, hopefully to see if it helps.Does anyone have solutions for this ?So far I have been running everything perfectly. 5 Months ago I had a problem with BSOD, which was caused by some 3rd party software that I installed from my M

:)

LoneDruid1, Apr 14, 2022
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 14, 2022
  3. airbud7 Win User
    New Homebuild freezing and BSOD

So you are saying a PSU can never cause a computer to Freeze/BSOD...???

airbud7, Apr 14, 2022
  4. NetSurfer Win User

Computer is getting BSOD and freezes after last night update

BSOD and freezing

Yesterday I started up my laptop from hibernating and it freezes, after restarting several times I get a BSOD which freezed on the BSOD one time.
    After restarting again the laptop freezed at the Welcome screen.
    I have had the freezing before, it was gone for about 2 months.
    I did not install any new hardware.
    Now it seems to run fine again.

But what is causing the freezing and the BSOD?
    I bought this laptop last January.

NetSurfer, Apr 14, 2022
Thema:

Computer is getting BSOD and freezes after last night update

1. Computer is getting BSOD and freezes after last night update - Similar Threads - Computer getting BSOD

2. The tech updated my computer last night

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The tech updated my computer last night: . However, my system does not work. When I place another ticket, the system lists the wrong number for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-tech-updated-my-computer-last-night/acac0c0a-b0e9-413d-8ab9-c056d31f3614
  3. The tech updated my computer last night

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The tech updated my computer last night: . However, my system does not work. When I place another ticket, the system lists the wrong number for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-tech-updated-my-computer-last-night/acac0c0a-b0e9-413d-8ab9-c056d31f3614
  4. Computer is getting BSOD and freezes after last night update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer is getting BSOD and freezes after last night update: Hello everyone!After last night update 13.04 or 14.04 I have been receiving BSOD. After I uninstalled the update that has happened, I receive random PC freeze that does not allow me to restart it via restart button on PC, nor turn it off via Power button, but I have to turn...
  5. Computer is getting BSOD and freezes after last night update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is getting BSOD and freezes after last night update: Hello everyone!After last night update 13.04 or 14.04 I have been receiving BSOD. After I uninstalled the update that has happened, I receive random PC freeze that does not allow me to restart it via restart button on PC, nor turn it off via Power button, but I have to turn...
  6. Computer freezing after last update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer freezing after last update: My computer has developed a problem since the last update - 2 days ago. After going to sleep it then freezes with the screen black. When I tap a key to wake it up nothing happens - the power key is on but won't turn off. I then need to turn the power off at the mains -...
  7. DESKTOP DISAPPEARED AFTER LAST NIGHT'S UPDATE

in Windows 10 Customization
    DESKTOP DISAPPEARED AFTER LAST NIGHT'S UPDATE: I logged on this morning and everything on my desktop is gone. Windows 10 / 64 Bit This is the update that was installed: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4023057/update-reliability-for-windows-10-versions-1507-to-1909 I have tried the following: 1. Disabled...
  8. unable to get into my desktop after last nights updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to get into my desktop after last nights updates: last night my computer said it was going to update and shut down. Today I cannot access my desktop computer. It is asking for my product key. This was a download a couple years ago onto my old XP program. I have tried everything and the system will not allow access and wants...
  9. Slow computer after it updated last night

Slow computer after it updated last night: When my computer turned off last night it updated.....which is fine......but today it is REALLY slow!! What do I need to do to speed it up again? It's very frustrating to use for work! Thanks :)...
  10. Computer completely freezes after updating windows last night

Computer completely freezes after updating windows last night: I received help via the Microsoft chat support and had the problem fixed by updating my graphics driver. I was able to play games and browse the web that night but as I logged off it said it was updating. Bringing me to today where my computer crashes anywhere from 4-6...