Windows 10: Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts

Discus and support Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So recently, when I have been playing a game roblox, my PC occasionally freezes, then a loud buzzing noise comes from speakers, then after about 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jacob1346536, Mar 18, 2024.

1. Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts

So recently, when I have been playing a game roblox, my PC occasionally freezes, then a loud buzzing noise comes from speakers, then after about 10 seconds it crashes, blue screen of death comes up for a second or two and then it immediately restarts. Roblox isn't particularly intensive and the only other things I had open was discord and firefox.Heres my minidump if thats helpfulhttps://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/m6b95pgtsuin8h1te3855/h?rlkey=ixqbaeuud77k9zmm87d3i1vpx&dl=0

:)

Jacob1346536, Mar 18, 2024

2. Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts

So recently, when I have been playing a game (roblox), my PC occasionally freezes, then a loud buzzing noise comes from speakers, then after about 10 seconds it crashes, blue screen of death comes up for a second or two and then it immediately restarts. Roblox isn't particularly intensive and the only other things I had open was discord and firefox.

Heres my minidump if thats helpful

Dropbox - minidump - Simplify your life

Jacob1346536, Mar 19, 2024
  3. Sidney LC Win User
    My PC freezes and makes a buzzing sound

My Pc will sometimes freeze and begins making a buzzing sound and will not unfreeze. I have to restart my computer in order to get it to stop. Im not sure how to fix this problem.

Sidney LC, Mar 19, 2024
  4. Ingmar Win User

Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts

Computer freezes with buzzing sound on freshly installed Win 10 2004.

Razer BlackWidow Ultimate is listed 3 times in Device Manager:

Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts 301176d1602341350t-computer-freezes-buzzing-sound-freshly-installed-win-10-2004-a-razerr.png

Driver details
    -------------------
    Keyboards:

Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts 301173d1602341516t-computer-freezes-buzzing-sound-freshly-installed-win-10-2004-a-keyboard.png

Mice and other pointing devices:

Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts 1538t-computer-freezes-buzzing-sound-freshly-installed-win-10-2004-a-mice-other-pointing-devices.png

Human Interface Devices (rzendpt.sys):

Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts 02341558t-computer-freezes-buzzing-sound-freshly-installed-win-10-2004-a-human-interface-devices.png

-------------------
    Is it normal that I can see it 3 times? Both drivers under Keyboards and Mice and other pointing devices seems to be delivered by Microsoft. The last one is delivered by Razer.

Razer's FAQ suggests that Razer devices should be listed under Human Interface Devices:

Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts 301178d1602343142t-computer-freezes-buzzing-sound-freshly-installed-win-10-2004-a-faq.png

which makes me think that Windows could've installed those other drivers before I've installed Razer Synapse.

rzudd.sys is called "Razer Mouse Driver" for some reason:

Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts 301158d1602336477t-computer-freezes-buzzing-sound-freshly-installed-win-10-2004-a-razer-2.png

I'm using Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro USB sound card for my audio device. On-Board audio is off in the bios atm.

Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts 301160d1602338542t-computer-freezes-buzzing-sound-freshly-installed-win-10-2004-a-creative.png

I've installed both "Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro Software" (19th November 2019) which includes:

Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts 301161d1602338597t-computer-freezes-buzzing-sound-freshly-installed-win-10-2004-a-creative-2.png

& "Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro Drivers" (14th September 2020) after Windows installation.

What is the best way to uninstall the Creative drivers? Is it enough to uninstall all of those Creative related things through Programs & Features?

Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts 301166d1602339131t-computer-freezes-buzzing-sound-freshly-installed-win-10-2004-a-creative-3.png

Few days ago while uninstalling Nvidia drivers with DDU I saw that there is an option to uninstall Creative drivers as well. Is it safe to use?

Ingmar, Mar 19, 2024
Thema:

Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts

1. Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts - Similar Threads - Computer freezes makes

2. Computer freezes and makes a buzzing sound!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes and makes a buzzing sound!: Link for the exact issue I'm facingThis has been happening for a couple of weeks now. The buzzing sound isn't mechanical; it only occurs when I'm playing music, watching YouTube videos, or playing games—essentially, whenever there's sound. It's not just when I'm doing...
  3. Computer freezes and makes a buzzing sound!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes and makes a buzzing sound!: Link for the exact issue I'm facingThis has been happening for a couple of weeks now. The buzzing sound isn't mechanical; it only occurs when I'm playing music, watching YouTube videos, or playing games—essentially, whenever there's sound. It's not just when I'm doing...
  4. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: For a long time now, I have been dealing with the problem that the computer freezes out of nowhere, makes a buzzing sound and then restarts. I don't know how to find out what the problem could be....
  5. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: For a long time now, I have been dealing with the problem that the computer freezes out of nowhere, makes a buzzing sound and then restarts. I don't know how to find out what the problem could be....
  6. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening and so far has happened twice. starting a match in Rocket League, other times it happend by just playing music on Spotify. my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. A few seconds after, my PC just restarted....
  8. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening and so far has happened twice. starting a match in Rocket League, other times it happend by just playing music on Spotify. my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. A few seconds after, my PC just restarted....
  9. Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts: So recently, when I have been playing a game roblox, my PC occasionally freezes, then a loud buzzing noise comes from speakers, then after about 10 seconds it crashes, blue screen of death comes up for a second or two and then it immediately restarts. Roblox isn't...
  10. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening today and so far has happened twice. A few minutes after opening my PC for the first time on this day, my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. Background noise from my call was able to be heard and I could speak as well. A few seconds after, my PC...