Windows 10: Computer Diagnostics Software

Discus and support Computer Diagnostics Software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I'm trying to gather a library of software that can help me diagnose problems in a computer's overall hardware (as well as information... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gatewood, Oct 5, 2024 at 12:27 PM.

1. gatewood Win User

Computer Diagnostics Software

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to gather a library of software that can help me diagnose problems in a computer's overall hardware (as well as information about the installed hardware). So far, iv'e collected the following:

1. CrystalDiskInfo
    2. HDTune
    3. Hard Disk Sentinel
    4. AIDA64
    5. Speccy
    6. SpeedFan
    7. Core Temp
    8. CPUz
    9. HDD Regenerator
    10. SSDLife
    11. Intel SSD Toolbox
    12. Passmark Perfomance Test

Could anyone help inform me of any other, useful software?

Thema:

Computer Diagnostics Software

1. Computer Diagnostics Software - Similar Threads - Computer Diagnostics Software

2. computer stuck in advanced diagnostic loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer stuck in advanced diagnostic loop: I was trying to fix a problem where my computer kept saying there was no bootable media, but on restart into BIOS I was able to boot into windows. I used the advanced boot to try and fix the startup, and now my computer is stuck in a loop where it constantly boots into the...
  3. computer stuck in advanced diagnostic loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer stuck in advanced diagnostic loop: I was trying to fix a problem where my computer kept saying there was no bootable media, but on restart into BIOS I was able to boot into windows. I used the advanced boot to try and fix the startup, and now my computer is stuck in a loop where it constantly boots into the...
  4. computer stuck in advanced diagnostic loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hard disk diagnostic software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard disk diagnostic software: I would like to download a comprehensive testing software for the health of my disk drives, main concern at the moment is my Hitachi drives ( 2TB each ) which one at least has shown bad reads. I have Seagate's Seatool which does not seem to recongize the Hitachi drives. Dose...
  6. Windows 10: Software Only Works In Safe/Diagnostics Mode?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10: Software Only Works In Safe/Diagnostics Mode?: Hello everyone, Just to preface everything, this may initially start like I've got trouble with particular software but as the same thing has occurred with vastly different programs, I thought the issue is a Windows one and not software-specific. I have however sought help...
  7. Windows 10: Software Only Works In Safe/Diagnostics Mode?

Windows 10: Software Only Works In Safe/Diagnostics Mode?: Hello everyone, Just to preface everything, this may initially start like I've got trouble with particular software but as the same thing has occurred with vastly different programs, I thought the issue is a Windows one and not software-specific. I have however sought help...
  8. Diagnostic

in Windows 10 Support
    Diagnostic: My following Issues. 1) While running bios diagnostic, I found that the turbo mode on my cpu (I7 6700)_ can rech a speed of 4.3ghz from 3.4 ghz but I don't know how to. Any guides ? 2) I ran Direct X diagnostic it indicate that I have 8 cpu, Can the resuit be trusted ? 125678
  9. Powershell usage and usage for computer diagnostics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell usage and usage for computer diagnostics: Hello Eagle51 I've made a new topic for Powershell to keep it on topic. First run through of your script produced errors. I don't think it had a chance to run since >> was in front of each line and an error message for something at line 19. But no line numbers display....
  10. Is there Motherboard diagnostic software for PCIe slot available?

Is there Motherboard diagnostic software for PCIe slot available?: Hi. First, the question. Is there any diagnostic software available to let me know whether my PCIe slot is working? Just thought maybe someone here, might be able to answer. P8z77-v motherboard for i7 2700k. HD6970 gpus. I used to run Crossfire in Windows 7. Worked...