Windows 10: Computer Crashing Still

Discus and support Computer Crashing Still in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've actually posted about this before but, My computer will freeze up then crash. The timing is random and the things i am doing on it also varies.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ComputerProblemsSuck, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Computer Crashing Still

I've actually posted about this before but, My computer will freeze up then crash. The timing is random and the things i am doing on it also varies. I've used DDU more than once, installed older and new video drivers and my bios is up to date. I've also reinstalled windows. I'll add two minidumps hoping they add some detail maybe that the previous ones didn't. I'm a bit at a loss here. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/alxwtcq0fb47pk7yyfv7h/011024-13390-01.zip?rlkey=0rapc27sghg68mymn0voc660k&dl=0https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/wegb0pbgm7lih3o08htn8/011124-13453-01.zip?rlkey=f60bp1748mpgsc80kvt

:)

ComputerProblemsSuck, Jan 12, 2024
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 12, 2024
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 12, 2024
  4. Computer Crashing Still

Desktop Computer Crashes

Hi Sumit,

My new HP desktop computer still crashes. I tried following the steps in the link above, How to Disable Copilot on Windows 10 and Windows 11 - Your Windows Guide...

I am not able to complete or follow the task required to allow you to see what happened with the computer crash. I need an easier step such as a 1 2 3 or and a b c, to-do list in order for me to let you see my System logs.

StaceyChin1, Jan 12, 2024
Thema:

Computer Crashing Still

1. Computer Crashing Still - Similar Threads - Computer Crashing Still

2. Computer STILL crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer STILL crashing: Link to previously abandoned question: My computer keeps suddenly crashing - Microsoft CommunityMy computer is still crashing out of no whereI get a bluescreen then on restart it will crash again into a blackscreen and not shutdownContents of last KNOWN blue Screen: Stop...
  3. Computer STILL crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer STILL crashing: Link to previously abandoned question: My computer keeps suddenly crashing - Microsoft CommunityMy computer is still crashing out of no whereI get a bluescreen then on restart it will crash again into a blackscreen and not shutdownContents of last KNOWN blue Screen: Stop...
  4. Computer STILL crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer Crashing Still

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashing Still: I've actually posted about this before but, My computer will freeze up then crash. The timing is random and the things i am doing on it also varies. I've used DDU more than once, installed older and new video drivers and my bios is up to date. I've also reinstalled windows....
  6. Computer is STILL crashing with new Nvidea graphics card, minidumps included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is STILL crashing with new Nvidea graphics card, minidumps included: This is the second time asking this question on here, as the first time it didn't get solved and its a bit dated now.Now first ill list my PC Specs:-Windows 11 just upgraded from 10-MSI a520m-a motherboard-AMD Ryzen 5 4500 6 core 12 thread CPU-Crucial 2x8gb 16gb total DDR4...
  7. Computer is STILL crashing with new Nvidea graphics card, minidumps included

Computer is STILL crashing with new Nvidea graphics card, minidumps included: This is the second time asking this question on here, as the first time it didn't get solved and its a bit dated now.Now first ill list my PC Specs:-Windows 11 just upgraded from 10-MSI a520m-a motherboard-AMD Ryzen 5 4500 6 core 12 thread CPU-Crucial 2x8gb 16gb total DDR4...
  8. is this still on my computer ?

is this still on my computer ?: Detected:PWS:HTML/Phish.RA!MTBStatus:Quarantine failedile: \Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy5\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\IE\ServiceLogin[1].htm->Form...
  9. is this still on my computer ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is this still on my computer ?: Detected:PWS:HTML/Phish.RA!MTBStatus:Quarantine failedile: \Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy5\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\IE\ServiceLogin[1].htm->Form...
  10. Computer freezes but mouse still moves and computer is still on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezes but mouse still moves and computer is still on: Hello, My PC keeps freezing up where nothing will work -- Office apps might open but not close, other files/folders won't open if clicked on. Yet my mouse will still move and my PC is still "on". I have brand new parts in my PC -- new RAM, new graphics card, new...