Windows 10: Computer crashing during gaming with loud buzzing noise

Discus and support Computer crashing during gaming with loud buzzing noise in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For quite some time now I've had an issue where my PC will freeze during gaming. The system will be unresponsive but there is always a loud buzzing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Eòghann MacLeòid, Jun 24, 2023.

1. Computer crashing during gaming with loud buzzing noise

For quite some time now I've had an issue where my PC will freeze during gaming. The system will be unresponsive but there is always a loud buzzing sound. A hard reset is required.The issue isn't present when I'm playing older or less demanding games; I've updated my video card driver to the latest version without success. I've monitored the core temperatures and they're consistently in the 80s which shouldn't—and I could be wrong here—cause this kind of shutdown.I did try to look at the dump file the last time it happened but accessing and reading it seems to be a lot more convoluted on Windo

:)

Eòghann MacLeòid, Jun 24, 2023
  2. Heize Win User

Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise

Thank you for your help. I ran the tests you told me to. Could you help me read what these numbers mean and what the root cause could be?

Computer crashing during gaming with loud buzzing noise 195082d1531102593t-computer-randomly-freezing-loud-buzzing-noise-cpu.png

Computer crashing during gaming with loud buzzing noise 195083d1531102608t-computer-randomly-freezing-loud-buzzing-noise-gpu-volt.png

Computer crashing during gaming with loud buzzing noise 195084d1531102615t-computer-randomly-freezing-loud-buzzing-noise-harddisk.png

Computer crashing during gaming with loud buzzing noise 195085d1531102626t-computer-randomly-freezing-loud-buzzing-noise-hwinfo.png

Computer crashing during gaming with loud buzzing noise 195086d1531102636t-computer-randomly-freezing-loud-buzzing-noise-temp.png

Computer crashing during gaming with loud buzzing noise 195087d1531102724t-computer-randomly-freezing-loud-buzzing-noise-20180708_211240.jpg

Computer crashing during gaming with loud buzzing noise 195089d1531102911t-computer-randomly-freezing-loud-buzzing-noise-20180708_211314.jpg

Heize, Jun 24, 2023
  3. Loud Buzzing Noise during Videos

I have a Lenovo Yoga 720

I recently purchased it a few months ago.

I have windows 10.

Lately I have discovered there is a very loud buzzing noise, sounds like an electrical current or laser that is ringing when I am in a video call.

I cannot hear this noise during the video call, but when I am on video calls I am told the buzzing is so loud the other person cannot hear what I am saying.

I have tried to record a video of myself speaking on my computer and replaying it and I am able to hear the noise once I replay it.

I have tried to change my headsets and I have tried with and without a headset and the noise is still there regardless.

What to do ?

Sofia00123, Jun 24, 2023
  4. telled Win User

Computer crashing during gaming with loud buzzing noise

Loud static or buzzing noise

Ever since I bought my Lumia 920 I have had problems with a very loud static / buzzing noise that comes and goes when I am playing music or other mp3 files. How do I fix this? It is driving me crazy.

telled, Jun 24, 2023
Thema:

Computer crashing during gaming with loud buzzing noise

1. Computer crashing during gaming with loud buzzing noise - Similar Threads - Computer crashing during

2. my pc keeps crashing and makes a loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc keeps crashing and makes a loud buzzing noise: so my pc keeps crashing when i play any game on my pc even Roblox crashes. Theres also no error messages. What ive tried was fixing currupted files that didnt work because it didnt find any. Cleaning junk files didnt work. i dont know what to do at this point. OS Name...
  3. my pc keeps crashing and makes a loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc keeps crashing and makes a loud buzzing noise: so my pc keeps crashing when i play any game on my pc even Roblox crashes. Theres also no error messages. What ive tried was fixing currupted files that didnt work because it didnt find any. Cleaning junk files didnt work. i dont know what to do at this point. OS Name...
  4. Computer crashing during gaming with loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing during gaming with loud buzzing noise: For quite some time now I've had an issue where my PC will freeze during gaming. The system will be unresponsive but there is always a loud buzzing sound. A hard reset is required.The issue isn't present when I'm playing older or less demanding games; I've updated my video...
  5. Crash with buzz noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crash with buzz noise: Hi Microsoft, Could you help with my issue, my PC keep crashing with very loud buzz when I play video or games. Please find below the minidump and MSinfo for your reference. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsBGB8boYXyRaBwWi9cQNl0r1gU?e=8oIcIj Thank you so much for the support....
  6. Loud Buzzing Noise during Videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loud Buzzing Noise during Videos: I have a Lenovo Yoga 720 I recently purchased it a few months ago. I have windows 10. Lately I have discovered there is a very loud buzzing noise, sounds like an electrical current or laser that is ringing when I am in a video call. I cannot hear this noise during the...
  7. computer froze with loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer froze with loud buzzing noise: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-Power Date: 17/11/2018 18:04:56 Event ID: 35 Task Category: (2) Level: Error Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-25FBGLI Description: Performance power...
  8. Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise: First post here, and hoping to get some help. For about a month or so now, my computer would randomly freeze with a loud buzzing noise coming from my speakers. It seems like it usually happens when I have Chrome up and watching either Twitch or YouTube. The only other thing...
  9. Computer Crashing/Hanging In Certain games with Buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Crashing/Hanging In Certain games with Buzzing noise: My computer has been freezing and making a buzzing noise through my headphones for a good time now.I've tried scanning for malaware and viruses, and no luck,my computer is still freezing in some games.Can some one please help me for once,i've been posting everywhere and no...
  10. Loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Loud buzzing noise: Hello! I have a year-old Lenovo G500 laptop, and recently it started doing this loud, buzzing sound quite often, even when there's only one program opened. I checked CPU and disk usage the first few times it happened, but they're fairly low. I'm not really tech-savvy, so...